Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Shameless and Ungrateful...

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know she cant help it but Neetu  has some nerve to be scorining kamal and her house, so i am wondering Isnt kamla's Milk dirty?.. yet neetu has it stored up in  a bottle for her child, isnt she concerned that kamla's dirty body produces dirty milk..  neetu is shameless  to cast aspersions and very ungrateful since she can feed her body and she is heaping insults at the person who is helping her and her child.. typical can of people we find everywhere nah!  what do guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally. Completely agree with you. Neetu is simply hopeless and ridiculously shameful. Her husband is no saint either. But, he has some humanity left in him. Neetu, on the other hand is selfish and mean to the core.
I wonder if Sahil Kapoor will make sure vitthal goes to jail because that would mean that perhaps Kamla will move in with the kapoors as their full time maid. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.
Naivedya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Totally. Completely agree with you. Neetu is simply hopeless and ridiculously shameful. Her husband is no saint either. But, he has some humanity left in him. Neetu, on the other hand is selfish and mean to the core.
I wonder if Sahil Kapoor will make sure vitthal goes to jail because that would mean that perhaps Kamla will move in with the kapoors as their full time maid. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

Hmmm...good guess. Or maybe Neetu will die sometime after the leap and Kamla will become her nanny and raise her. Or a story that's a combination of these two things.
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe neetu will die due to  an overdose of   Laziness 😆