Eka Lagnachi Teesri Goshta.....(ELTG) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mishkil88

ho pan apan ELDG shi compare kartoy...there's no match for TTM & MSH, RHB etc.. 
BTW: ELTG pan 5-6 months sathich plan keliy !

sadhya tari ELDG  sarakhee srl. yeil ase naahi watat. mala ..."tuze maze ..."   ltd. epi. saathee hoti ashee advt. kelee hoti pan tya srl. che kaay zaale ...ELTG 5/6 mths. saathi aahe he navate maahit karan srl. baghane jamat navate...aataa navin srl. (ELTG) ne apeksha bhang karoo naye evadich ichhaa..
I m not raising too many expectations with this show either, its just tht it ws a good sight to see Umesh kamat back as a hero on TV, rest nothing, Swapnil Mukta and the genre of the earlier season ws too entertaining plus the supportive cast ws also gd
wow ELTG cha thread suru zala like promo umesh kamat form madhye aahe doing serial, drama, films! chhaya hua hai! shubhangi gokhale pan baryach diwsani spruha thodi sutlya sarkhi vatatey but its ok hope ELDG sarkhi chhan asu de tyahci sar nahi yenar mhana
The promos didn't seem too promising to me, not too excited about this one! πŸ€”
Tee Maja nahi yet ahe...! πŸ˜”
P.s : A big fan of ELDG here ❀️
ELDG had both Umesh Kamt (paying guest at vinay apte's home) & spruha joshi as kuhu. Also milind phatak was kaka ...
Caught the first episode of the show, didnt impressed much but Umesh ws good, Spruha didnt made her presence so much to me atleast. Thought she has now got overexposed. 
saw bits and parts of both the episodes...am liking it πŸ˜› found a lot of similarities with HSMHG πŸ˜‰   
Om and granny
the boss, spruha and that other girl interaction
the kaka releasing from jail
and the confusion πŸ˜•

anyways, will get to be more interesting once a few episodes are over.
hi...friends...hi...reshu...long time...good to see uπŸ€—...

hey ...vidya...me too liked the serial...ya...some similarities r there btwn Honaar...and this...bt Honaar...is far betterπŸ˜‰...

even i feel ELDG was much better...and Swapnil/Mukta jodi was best...
lets see how it shapes up!!!!😊
i like Spruha's smile😊...
yest's epi was quite unimpressive - shubha khote puraan ! swatachich laal karun ghetali ! anyways 4 artists from ELDG are repeat here Spruha, Umesh, digyakaka, milind phatak ...so far.