Posted: 10 years ago
okey guys here i m back wid my bak bak.
though its over.doesnt really matter anymore.but there are lots of question remained unanswered and still many of us banging our heads to find the right answers.thanks 2 our amazing cvs who left some brain storming questions to solve...

I.Why da villagers wanted to kill little prithvi??
2.why kalki(Miu's chachi) blames meera and her mother for her husband's condition??What actually happend 2 him???
3.Who killed IP's bro???
4.Who wanted 2 kill IP and Meera???
5.Where are those three ladies(JJB,Akash Mum and his sis)????
6.What happend 2 Mishrain and Mishra????
7.What happend 2 Hudda???
8.How prithvi will prove his innosence that he didnt kill Akash??
9.if IP held his captive data thakur what about da rest of the family members(kalki,Sun and sun mum)????

So guys lets who is da most intelligent among us since my pea sized brain cant come up wid any solution.if you have some quest in ur mind add too...
Ask that to Mr and Mrs Patnaik

may be Sunheri had got married before trouble  , sunheri's mom may be death during the trouble , kalki may be become to a begger
i also want ask 2 ,3.4,,5,6,7,8 no question to all Junoon team did not saw that importace things , and this is the main reason to lost story and decreasing  the rank
Wow ..gr8 post Muniatunia 🤣

I am loughing coz I thought only new cvs made Junoon an illogical serial. it was like this a long time ago. 😃 or maybe they weren't given a chance to answer their questions before they were kicked out of the show! 😲

Any way . Even the most intillegent guy in the world can't answer these questions. Coz cvs brought those raazes to keep us hanging on. Without any itention to answer them . Just for the sakw of twists and turns which MYP was fond of after watching Race 2. 🤣
I've 2 answers - (1) child too cute 😆 jealousy or (2) ever since prithvi came into the village only bad luck to villagers - No Rain😃

2.why kalki(Miu's chachi) blames meera and her mother for her husband's condition??What actually happend 2 him???
the husband of 1 of the men chased bittu & meera fall into the river & got paralysed - not happy that bittu can ran faster than her hubby

3.Who killed IP's bro???
same answer I gave Adila - coconut from a coconut tree fell on his head😕

psycho shalu, hudda for money, misharaji out of fear😊

Akash mum & sister went to Akash's maternal grandma home, RK's sister went back to her hubby where ever he is😕

Mishrain probably going around promoting illicit affairs among married couples or working for some other don.  Mishraji must hv join mishrain with another gang😃

Hudda back to his police force doing his corrupt job & making money!!

Since Prithvi is recorded in police records as dead no need to prove anything since hudda investigating the case is definitely not going to say anything.

9.if IP held his captive data thakur what about da rest of the family members(kalki,Sun and sun mum)????
Rest I presume dead by those dacoits who invaded the village. sunehri mayb married of the leaders in the dacoit clan, kalki & her mum must be the kitchen servants😭😭
Originally posted by Bmoni

may be Sunheri had got married before trouble  , sunheri's mom may be death during the trouble , kalki may be become to a begger
i also want ask 2 ,3.4,,5,6,7,8 no question to all Junoon team did not saw that importace things , and this is the main reason to lost story and decreasing  the rank
thank u fren😊
yes it could be sunehri had to get married since she had no other options left for her.Prithvi is all meera's.She cant even flirt wid him.😆😆
the main reason for trp dwonfall are inconsistency in the storyline and lose ends of the characters.agree wid u fren Mr and Mrs patnik have inhumanly butchered this beautiful story. 
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by awida

Wow ..gr8 post Muniatunia 🤣

I am loughing coz I thought only new cvs made Junoon an illogical serial. it was like this a long time ago. 😃 or maybe they weren't given a chance to answer their questions before they were kicked out of the show! 😲

Any way . Even the most intillegent guy in the world can't answer these questions. Coz cvs brought those raazes to keep us hanging on. Without any itention to answer them . Just for the sakw of twists and turns which MYP was fond of after watching Race 2. 🤣
Thank u fren😊
 The old cvs were doing a really gud job. Things started 2 change after Akash came to take meera back from the village and then meeras silly luv realisation for prithvi. i dont know from where MYP has hired those brainless idiots.
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by crazy-nut

I've 2 answers - (1) child too cute 😆 jealousy or (2) ever since prithvi came into the village only bad luck to villagers - No Rain😃

the husband of 1 of the men chased bittu & meera fall into the river & got paralysed - not happy that bittu can ran faster than her hubby

3.Who killed IP's bro???
same answer I gave Adila - coconut from a coconut tree fell on his head😕

psycho shalu, hudda for money, misharaji out of fear😊

Akash mum & sister went to Akash's maternal grandma home, RK's sister went back to her hubby where ever he is😕

Mishrain probably going around promoting illicit affairs among married couples or working for some other don.  Mishraji must hv join mishrain with another gang😃

Hudda back to his police force doing his corrupt job & making money!!

Since Prithvi is recorded in police records as dead no need to prove anything since hudda investigating the case is definitely not going to say anything.

Rest I presume dead by those dacoits who invaded the village. sunehri mayb married of the leaders in the dacoit clan, kalki & her mum must be the kitchen servants😭😭
thank u fren for taking your time and answering all those questions😃😆
Originally posted by muniatunia

thank u fren😊
yes it could be sunehri had to get married since she had no other options left for her.Prithvi is all meera's.She cant even flirt wid him.😆😆
the main reason for trp dwonfall are inconsistency in the storyline and lose ends of the characters.agree wid u fren Mr and Mrs patnik have inhumanly butchered this beautiful story. 
Prithvi full attention was on Meera , after Married with Miu Suheri Found that Prithvi is not Paying her Attention , and  he was paying attention only  on meera and  UPer se Shalu bhi agaya tha , Sunheri had to got married
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
Originally posted by muniatunia

I think After Meera and Prithvi's 3rd time Married Suheri found a good man , she did marry with him😊
thank u fren for taking your time and answering all those questions😃😆