Posted: 10 years ago
Dear frens whoever still suffering from withdrawal symptoms & still here

okie as usual I watch the old epi's & something pop into my mind

I was watching the epi (12 Dec) Akash comes to visit meera in the village...& lakhan wld be scolding her..Akash so chweet πŸ€—will be standing ready to defend meera...that made me think if they din corrupt Akash's character - Akash seem so much nicer person than Prithvi's character who is always scolding meera 😭

They turn sweet Akash to villain no one could digest it.. then bring shalu no one could stand her loose character.. finally turn even Adi into villain (IP)..sigh! too many risk in such a short span of time

okie dockie now let's be honest of course I prefer ADNI together but characters wise if you ladies hv to choose a hubby wld be pick someone sweet like Akash or Hot tampered Prithvi?  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice post dear.well i m a very practical and a real person so for that matter i would choose Akash.He is not only sweet but he is very understanding and a sensible guy. I know many of u lyk prithvi but i wouldnt want a brainless husband who might send me to other man one day.NOWAYS
Originally posted by muniatunia

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice post dear.well i m a very practical and a real person so for that matter i would choose Akash.He is not only sweet but he is very understanding and a sensible guy. I know many of u lyk prithvi but i wouldnt want a brainless husband who might send me to other man one day.NOWAYS

ha ha ha 🀣dear u made my day - I love ur answer!!!!πŸ˜† 

this is the another thing I gonna miss abt tis place all the fun v have.
:) Great Question.

Recently I read an article on why girls prefer/love bad boys to good boys.. I agree with it. 

Identifying right life partner is the work of brain. Love is of Heart. They need not be the same.

Even in Junoon it was shown as Ajay as ideal life partner and Prithvi as the person whom Meera loved. That is the conflict shown where Meera has to choose one among them. Dada thakur says the same to Sudha on the day before wedding "Don't use your brain. Listen to her heart".
Originally posted by jslakshmi

:) Great Question.

Recently I read an article on why girls prefer/love bad boys to good boys.. I agree with it. 

Identifying right life partner is the work of brain. Love is of Heart. They need not be the same.

Even in Junoon it was shown as Ajay as ideal life partner and Prithvi as the person whom Meera loved. That is the conflict shown where Meera has to choose one among them. Dada thakur says the same to Sudha on the day before wedding "Don't use your brain. Listen to her heart".

interesting answer Lakshmi but y does the heart picks bad boys over good?  I know some who went with their heart only to regret their decision ended up divorced...isn't it wise to listen to the mind?

Ok..Unreserving!πŸ˜‰

I'll go for a hot tempered and passionate guy anytime..Akash was too sweet,and too nice and too good...πŸ₯±I find dt boring..πŸ₯±I'd want ups and downs in my lyf..πŸ˜‰Nd I'll follow my heart anytym over my mind!😳Nd hot tempered guys r passionate too!😳I'd go for a bad guy anytym,but he has to ahve a heart of gold,like Prithvi!πŸ˜‰
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by crazy-nut

interesting answer Lakshmi but y does the heart picks bad boys over good?  I know some who went with their heart only to regret their decision ended up divorced...isn't it wise to listen to the mind?

yah. you are right. it is always wiser to listen to mind. How far the love can withstand the difficulties is the main point in the success/failure of love marriages.
But the most difficult thing in the world to conquer one's own heart..  All worldly comforts can't give happiness.
Even in this show that is the main point. How their unshaken love sustains the problems coming in their life.. right?

Originally posted by jslakshmi

yah. you are right. it is always wiser to listen to mind. How far the love can withstand the difficulties is the main point in the success/failure of love marriages.
But the most difficult thing in the world to conquer one's own heart..  All worldly comforts can't give happiness.
Even in this show that is the main point. How their unshaken love sustains the problems coming in their life.. right?

agree with u - controlling the heart is the toughest thing to do, need lot & lot of discipline.  but as far as this show is concern honestly fren I dun noe what's happening i just followed because of ADNI's performance πŸ˜ƒ 
hmmm sach bolun to i was always with akash from the beginning

Akash was a real gentleman from day 1, it was hard to see him turn evil..  For someone to be so unselfish in the beginning to go crazy in the end like he did in the show is dealing with personalities in complete black n white with no shades of grey in between.  It's hard to digest that concept...
As far as mind over heart... if you think you're in love with someone because you feel comfortable in their presence and can trust them with wholeheartedly, that's a great start but there has be some zing in the relationship.  If in the beginning itself there is no (what I used to call zing, zing), then where will the couple be in a few years to come??