Posted: 10 years ago
Gr8 post Shanti.

I watched the serial from Martch. I was watching the new epis with the old ones. So I knew Akash as a villian from my first day of watching.

But trust me. I loved Akash. Thought he is more handsome than Prithvi. Also rich , intellegent. He suites Meera.

I liked Prithvi of late. The chemistry between Adni made me fall in love with him. And wanted Meera to marry him. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

then ofcourse I know Meera will face many problems in life with him. But every time pove will succeed in uniting them.

For me I would love to marry someone like Akash . But honestly if I found true love I will marry the man whom I love. And that what I did in real life too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Originally posted by foram.

hmmm sach bolun to i was always with akash from the beginning

me too esp I like it wen lakhan was scolding meera - he will take a step in front getting ready to defend her in case lakhan hit her but he just kept quiet because meera told him to not to say anything.  He cho chweet na brought roses for her & cheered her up Also fought wit Prithvi for bullying her in the beginning.๐Ÿ˜Š

that's y in the beginning I was defending Akash's action wen he turn into  villain.. but then they turn him into complete psycho cldn't justify his actions anymore

but will admit 1 thing Akash & meera looked like gd frens.. only Adi manage to create the chemistry๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by awida

Gr8 post Shanti.

I watched the serial from Martch. I was watching the new epis with the old ones. So I knew Akash as a villian from my first day of watching.

But trust me. I loved Akash. Thought he is more handsome than Prithvi. Also rich , intellegent. He suites Meera.

I liked Prithvi of late. The chemistry between Adni made me fall in love with him. And wanted Meera to marry him. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

then ofcourse I know Meera will face many problems in life with him. But every time pove will succeed in uniting them.

For me I would love to marry someone like Akash . But honestly if I found true love I will marry the man whom I love. And that what I did in real life too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes marrying someone like Akash seems like a good sensible choice.. & I think all of us wld hv stood by Akash.. if Adi didn't create the chemistry he did.. for that we have to give to Adi's performance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

Akash was a real gentleman from day 1, it was hard to see him turn evil..  For someone to be so unselfish in the beginning to go crazy in the end like he did in the show is dealing with personalities in complete black n white with no shades of grey in between.  It's hard to digest that concept...
As far as mind over heart... if you think you're in love with someone because you feel comfortable in their presence and can trust them with wholeheartedly, that's a great start but there has be some zing in the relationship.  If in the beginning itself there is no (what I used to call zing, zing), then where will the couple be in a few years to come??  

agree, the transition period from gd to evil too fast that it became a little too difficult to accept sweet Akash to evil villain 

Akash has everything that any girl could ask for where as prithvi is quite dreamy, u dont really get to see a guy lyk him. Well but i believe in destiny.Whoever is in my destiny my heart will just follow.And i also believe that you should trust yourself first to make things better

Originally posted by sabina123

Akash has everything that any girl could ask for where as prithvi is quite dreamy, u dont really get to see a guy lyk him. Well but i believe in destiny.Whoever is in my destiny my heart will just follow.And i also believe that you should trust yourself first to make things better

I agree dun think such a character like Prithvi exist in real life.