Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 I am very new to IF and to computer world. Joind last week. Tried to look up buddy list or friends with no success. And how to comment on particular member post when several members have posted within that topic example--------
   Originally posted by so and so 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

don't worry fren just do what u like - v all learn thru trial & error...best teacher. btw just curios junoon hv ended & now u hv join this forum?

Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Dear...😊 i think ur aditya redij Fans right...so plz dear join his Fan club...n plz dear every day comment. plz use full name...
Aditya fan club link... http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9828/aditya-redij/

u go ur Profile n chose Friends then u chose ur Friend's ID n ad to buddy list . i send u ...buddy list.

Now Junoon forum u chose topic n open n post ur comments.

u go ur inbox n chose new msg n open n post msg ur friend's or Members.ad  -- to user name member name or friend name n subject name...hi..etc.

ok dear i think u got some help. bi...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I am happy you joined us citygal.

You also wished me on my birthday. That was sweet of you .

As a newbie you have only limitid posts a day. But don't worry . After 250 posts those limits end . And you'll be free to write whenever you want.

I don't know how could I explain any thing for you. I am bad in English. And not an Indian. But somehow by trial and error I made my way here.

Welcome friend. And plz acsept me as a friend.
Citigal43 thumbnail
  Thank you friend  I am Adi and Mouni fan from their previous shows . When I saw promo for Junoon
I was hooked. After show ended in disappointment, felt very sad. Had to join forum to let out sadness.
 Thanks for the tip Still making mistakes and learning.
Citigal43 thumbnail
  Thank you friend  I am Adi and Mouni fan from their previous shows . When I saw promo for Junoon
I was hooked. After show ended in disappointment, felt very sad. Had to join forum to let out sadness.

Thanks crazy-nut , Awida , br200910
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Citigal43

ADNI's fan is our friend - welcome to the club dearπŸ€— dun worry abt making mistakes all here are such darlings no one will make fun of your mistakes😊 btw yes all of us are heart broken here with the show ended.😭
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Citigal43

I am very new to IF and to computer world. Joind last week. Tried to look up buddy list or friends with no success. And how to comment on particular member post when several members have posted within that topic example--------

Originally posted by so and so 

Hi!Welcome to da forum dear!πŸ˜›I dnt kno ur name!😳M Tehsina U r?πŸ˜›
  Ok if u Want dt originally posted by so nd so..
     U hv to press da QUOTE button,on the right side above the post u want to write on or quote from...πŸ˜‰
  Nd to add buddy,i just search for members in buddy list,and then add them to my buddy list..Buddy list is found in Inbox option..πŸ˜‰Nd if u gt frnd rqst to accept it u press da small green arrow below the members nm..πŸ˜›Hope i cud help..😳
Citigal43 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Hi!Welcome to da forum dear!πŸ˜›I dnt kno ur name!😳M Tehsina U r?πŸ˜›
  Ok if u Want dt originally posted by so nd so..
     U hv to press da QUOTE button,on the right side above the post u want to write on or quote from...πŸ˜‰
  Nd to add buddy,i just search for members in buddy list,and then add them to my buddy list..Buddy list is found in Inbox option..πŸ˜‰Nd if u gt frnd rqst to accept it u press da small green arrow below the members nm..πŸ˜›Hope i cud help..😳

Hi Tehsina I am Sushma  Thanks a lot It was so easy.
Citigal43 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

I am happy you joined us citygal.

You also wished me on my birthday. That was sweet of you .

As a newbie you have only limitid posts a day. But don't worry . After 250 posts those limits end . And you'll be free to write whenever you want.

I don't know how could I explain any thing for you. I am bad in English. And not an Indian. But somehow by trial and error I made my way here.

Welcome friend. And plz acsept me as a friend.

Thank you  You are on my buddy list