FATE - Season 1 - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by maha9

hi sweety
so sorry for the late comment... 
It's ok Maha. Don't say sorry dear.. I know that you are busy. I'm grateful to you for taking time to read in your busy schedule.

this ishita nagun never leaves my arya free and happy !!!
yash is so clever not to believe on her again but poor arthi is innocent and trust her so much.. the fear of yash is so true but will his warnings work on ishita  ??? ๐Ÿ˜’
Yes, Yash does not believe her but Aarthi ?? She thought that Ishitha is really repenting. Is she?๐Ÿ˜•

good that prateik is asked to keep an eye on her but still its dangerous keeping the snake in your hole,,,, the little romance of arya gave the smile sweety...
Yes, it would be dangerous to keep a snake in the hole but what could he do if Aarthi trusts her?
Thank dear.

lets see what fate has in store for arya ๐Ÿ˜›
lovely update dear 
Thank you so much Maha.
Answers in blue Maha.
Originally posted by jayshu17

Awesome update...Loved Aarya Romantic moments...Aarthi is so naive and trust Ishita but Yash is so smart not believe her...he warning her stay away from Aarthi...he asked Prateik to keep an eye on her...loved it..waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you so much Jayshu. Yes Aarthi is so much naive to believe Ishitha.  Thank you for loving Aarya moments.I will try to update soon dear.
Will give you an update this month as I'm back now..
season 2 here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4193429

already stepped into that thread๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by roserosey

already stepped into that thread๐Ÿ˜‰
I wondered who stepped here.๐Ÿ˜†