Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: princess121993

Awesome prolouge...kate..intersting concept...

Thanks Charmi!
Chap1

Wow kate...this is really a good start with ur new story...

So aarti is a widow of aman...and OMG..her in laws threw her out of the house...only because they considered her unlucky..how stupid and insensitive of them...Poor aarti...

Now she stays with her parents...n also started working at scindhias...

Hmm yash felt a bit attracted to her...or may be...just felt nice as he found her different..n this different feeling i guess is going to bring them close..or i guess..yash is going to fall in love with her diffferent nature...

You are right. The difference of Aarthi will attract Yash to her. There is so much of her past that is yet to come.dear. Step by step I'll unfold it.

Vontinue soon dear..

I literally slaute u kate..u keep coming with awesome ideas...really loving it...
Thank you dear! But I'll need your support as this is my first story apart from PV and you may find it boring sometimes. Please bear with me then.

Once again..an awesome job
thanks again.😳😳

answers in blue.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: caller123

Radha thank you so much dear. Aarthi is broken from inside today she's happy because she was able to fulfill Aman's wish. You will know more aboutAarthi as storry progress dear!
Yea Yash has started to admire Aarthi.
I'll try to update  soon dear!

Most welcome dearπŸ€—...Looking forward more about aarti characterπŸ˜›
Will be waiting for next part😳
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very good start Kate.The concept is indeed very refreshing...I really liked it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SO Arti is in love with her late hubby Prashant and her Yash will be her boss...wow kya baat hain..😳😳😳
All the girls droll over Yash and here he is dolling over Arti...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
In fact he is observing her each and every move...hayeee my Yashu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Brilliant job Kate.Wanna see the journey of Yash and Arti very soon.😳😳😳

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

Very good start Kate.The concept is indeed very refreshing...I really liked it..πŸ‘
SO Arti is in love with her late hubby Prashant and her Yash will be her boss...wow kya baat hain..😳😳😳
All the girls droll over Yash and here he is dolling over Arti...πŸ˜‰.
In fact he is observing her each and every move...hayeee my Yashu...πŸ˜†
Brilliant job Kate.Wanna see the journey of Yash and Arti very soon.😳😳😳

Thanks Mukthi😳😳😳
Aarthi is in love with Aman her late husband  dear not Prashanth. πŸ˜•
I'll try to work on this soon Mukthi but I want to finish Palak's story before that.SO I can work on this.πŸ˜‰
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love it .. Can't wait to read the rest ..
caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

Love it .. Can't wait to read the rest ..

Thanks dear. Will try to update soon.πŸ˜‰
caller123 thumbnail
Chapter 2
Days passed by. Aarthi really enjoyed office  work. She did not have many friends as she is reserved type  but she did not care. Before Aman's death she was a cheerful girl who was teasing others all the time but everything changed after Aman's death. She hid herself inside in a cocoon. She thought what her in laws said about her was correct.She always blamed herself for Aman's death.
Yash in the other hand felt secure to work with her as she has no other intentions.
He was surprised with her ideas and designs.all the clients seemed to be pleased with her designs. For the first time in life he started to think that his choice of recruiting for his staff was an intelligent choice he has ever made as he never was pleased with recruiting ladies in the staff.
One day Yash had to go to meet a client who was hard to please with.

"I better take Aarthi. I'm sure he will be happy with Aarthi's designs and I know she can handle him very well." thought Yash.
So he called Aarthi to his room.

"Aarthi you have to come with me to meet a client." 

"Ok sir. I'll come."

Aarthi informed Paridi her friend about this. Ishitha who over heard everything felt jealous. She tried to win Yash but never succeed.

"Oh you lucky girl. So you got a chance to out with Yash sir and drool over him. "

Aarthi got angry.
"How could she ever think like that for my world and my love is only Aman." Thought Aarthi.

"Ishitha stop it. May be you have come here to find a boy friend or a husband for you. But I came here to do my job. Nothing else. Dare you say something like that again. If you want to go with him you go and I don't mind but I'm going for my work if he ask me as he is my boss." Saying this Aarthi left her.

Yash overheard the whole conversation but none of them didn't notice him.
"I'm right Aarthi is not that type." Thought Yash.

Aarthi and Yash went to meet the client and as Yash thought Aathi succeed in convincing him and he was pleased with Aarthi's designs.

Yash was so happy.

On the way back to the office in the car .
"Aarthi thank you so much. He was one of the toughest client. I did his daughters wedding also believe me he gave me a tough time because he was not pleased with our designs. But today you convince him and he loved your designs. Not only him many of our clients love your work. You are a great designer."

Aarthi was so happy to hear this.
"Thank you sir" She said with an innocent smile.

"Oh she looks lovely when she smiles." Thought Yash.

Aarthi in the other hand got lost in past.

FLASH BACK - SR of AMAN AND AARTHI
Aarthi waited for Aman to enter in their room. Dressed in  her bridal she was waiting for him on the bed.
Aman enters and sat beside her.
"Aarthi I want to tell you a good news."

"what is that Aman?"

"Our SR is postponed."

"But why?" Aarthi was confused.

"Aarthi can't you remember you have your exam in two months. We will have SR after that only. We will start our marriage life after that only. I know how much you had hopes for this exam and I want you to see you succeed in your career life."

"Aman.."

"Aarthi we did our marriage soon because of my family. Aarthi yes in marriage tow people become one that is not only physically but in their dreams and souls. Hmm Your dream has become  my dream too now. Promise me you will pass your exam in colours. "

"I promise Aman." Said Aarthi hugging him.

"So we are starting a new journey today with understanding and love Aarthi. After you finish your exam we'll go for our honey moon some where." Said Aman.

Aarthi blushed.

"Thank you Aman. I'm so lucky to have you as my husband."

"I too. But I want to see the day you achieved succes in your career and want to see your glowing face that day!" Said Aman.

"I sure will as you are with me Aman."

Yash horned someone who crossed the road suddenly which brought Aarthi back to the world.
Aarthi slowly wiped her tears.
"Aman today I'm on my way to success in my career. I know you are not with me in physically but I knw you are watching from wherever you are.I miss you so much Aman."

From that day they went to meet together to meet clients whenever necessary.
they both were comfortable with each other.

One day they both went to meet a client and when they about to cross the road Aarthi noticed  a truck coming from far. Yash crossed the road as it was coming from far but Aarthi who got shocked seen it jolted there.

Flash back.
It was the last day of her finals. Aarthi came out of the examination centre. Aman from the other side waved at her. 
"Aman " shouted Aarthi and waved back. Aman tried to cross the road. Suddenly a truk which came from a side road came faster and hit him and went. Aman was in a pool of blood. Aarthi was shocked no words came out from her.

Present.
"Aarthi" shuted Yash and dragged her to a side.

"Are you gone crazy? Why didn't you cross the road. If I didn't come on time you would have... Aarthi are you listening to me?"

Aarthi who was still in shock about the past incident didn't reply him.

"Aarthi I'm talking to you." 
He then noticed Aarthi is about to faint.
He cached Aarthi on time.

"Aarthi open your eyes. Are you ok?"

He carried her to the car. He splashed water on her and massaged her palm but no reply.

"Aarthi please open your eyes.please."

As there was no response he took her to the nearest hospital.

Doctor came out after examining her.
"Mr. Scindia she has been in a shock that's why she has passed out. She'll be fine soon I gave her some medicine."

"Thank you doctor."

"What happened to her. Why didn't she cross the road. Why did she stood on the middle of the road like that? I have never seen she doing something stupid. What if I didn't see her on time.???" thought Yash.

Guys I changed something in prologue it's not that Aman met with a car accident but a truck accident.
Ok hope you'll enjoyed this part.

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Really sorry for the delay of updating this story. Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great updateπŸ‘
yash was happy with aarti's work
Ishita is jealous with aarti...Loved the way aarti replied to her and also yash heard their conversation
Wow...Yash appreciated aarti's work
Aarti-Aman flashback scene nice
Aman accident was terrible
yash worried for aarti condition
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm dear😊
Edited by Sri_Radha - 10 years ago
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its okay buddyπŸ˜‰was waiting for ur update eagerly.
such a wonderful update yaar..πŸ‘
really waiting to see the progress in relationship between yash and aarti❀️