Interesting storyline, but what's ahead?

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode seems to be a foundation of the future story, and all the new characters and Guruji's predictions about all the kids have really intrigued me to know what's in store for us! Obviously, there will be a leap, but its exciting to see how all these kids are going to have intertwined destinies, esp Raghvendar and Kaplana!
What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the story and character progression is very gripping... i agree with you
Naivedya thumbnail
Yes, I was also wondering the same thing. Raghavendra is considerably older than Kalpi and Paakhi so I don't think there will be a love triangle (i.e. Paakhi will love Ragh but Ragh will love Kalpi). Maybe Ragh will be one of the girl's mentors. Also there was an article about some actress being signed on to play the younger Kapoor daughter-in-law. I wasn't sure if they meant in the present or after the second leap.
But yes, i was also intrigued by Guruji's predictions, especially that both girls' lives will be linked. I wonder if Neetu is going to die and Kamla will care for Paakhi as her nanny?
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show is very grippingg!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naivedya

Yes, I was also wondering the same thing. Raghavendra is considerably older than Kalpi and Paakhi so I don't think there will be a love triangle (i.e. Paakhi will love Ragh but Ragh will love Kalpi). Maybe Ragh will be one of the girl's mentors. Also there was an article about some actress being signed on to play the younger Kapoor daughter-in-law. I wasn't sure if they meant in the present or after the second leap.

But yes, i was also intrigued by Guruji's predictions, especially that both girls' lives will be linked. I wonder if Neetu is going to die and Kamla will care for Paakhi as her nanny?

^ Agree with u completely!
Can't wait for the Leap to take place.