Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations to all the members who won and im miss popular ...oohh laa laa ooh laa laa 🀣

Surprising as apart from some of my ddians and sal fans nobody else liked me much here πŸ˜† 🀣

Bohot pange le liye .. khaali peeli no hard feelings anyone specially lauren fans πŸ˜†

i better should have got the most r rated & besharam kinky fan of Kinky Salman πŸ˜” 🀣

I had loads of fun this season as compared to last season forum ..i got too many sweet friends in dd fans and met new salman fans as well .. πŸ€—

Aarti..viji..asha..trisha..tammana..aisha..naveen..ayesha.. syaza..lola ...mia ..sammy..shikha..rekha..prabha and my kinky gang Mahira..sarah..monica and rupal ...will miss having r rated talks about salman 🀣 Jokes apart will miss all of you ..the fun ..the wait ..everything .. this season will be memorable because Yay my Sal Won it finally and i obviously never want to see him again on jhalak 😳 Goodbye..Ciao ...have a great life ahead everybody .. never wish ill of anyone just because you had a virtual  fight ...Never make assumption about anybody's character just because they talk kinky 🀣 Paida nanga huaa to / Kaahe ki kaahe ki sharam 🀣

Thanks alot to the wonderful mods of this forum for replying and solving the matter whenever needed 😳

Bye bye bye ..and thanks for the beautiful siggie .. πŸ€—
Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations everyone! πŸ₯³

Varsha: Congratulations! that was well deserved. (lol@me acting like this is a real award) But everyone knows u were the talk of the town boo... *wink* *whistles* & as i said earlier, our AT was lifeless without Salman wikipedia πŸ˜† everyone waited for u to grace the AT with your churail-like presence😈 🀣Now don't get us emotional. Aise bol rahi ho jaise hum phir kabhi nahi milenge. Alvida to this forum & daily SD discussions, but not to kinky gang 😑 Ahhh i'll miss it all too, but no worries..we are taking along such beautiful memories that will last us a lifetime ❀️ This show has given me salman (i wish..let me rephrase. through this show, i discovered salman) & made such amazing friends. I will never forget this season either.Although forum was negative at times, u & the rest of our one D planted flowers in here..(how lame. lol i mean u guys made the atmosphere positive) & that definitely outweighed the bad...So i'm taking bitter sweet yaadein with me.<33
p.s. I have been chanting that besharam nanga line all day! My mum definitely has doubts on me now 🀣

hope to see some of u guys in other forums...a big thank you to everyone for making this forum so entertaining! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwn mahi .. πŸ€— Ill continue to act like churail in future as well..u are in for the treat 🀣 Kinky gang Rocks πŸ˜†

That besharam line is contagious and suits us 🀣

Okay me leaving from here or else rest will complain that we started here too 🀣 Come to thread πŸ˜ƒ
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@sano&tanu:so happy for both of youπŸ€—πŸ€—totally deserving awards.
Mallu
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww...thank u laureians and others who voted for me...congrats to all..πŸ˜ƒ
LOL...talkative and me ?? πŸ˜†...on ur faces guys who think am introvert bala...😎 ...haha...JK..but on serious note..i will dedicate this award to Hooligan..he is actually deserving candidate  and totally apt for this title, am not the one..πŸ˜ƒ...and am pretty sad he didn't get any award...he was on of the active people around in JDJ..

Anyways, thanks mods for considering me, thread was gorgeous..it was fun fighting with u..hope this tom and jerry relation continues..πŸ˜‰

love to all my laureians...tunz, shellz, ritzy, hashii, moi, palki, asya, deepu..and all other folks which i missed..

group hug..πŸ€—
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

LOL...talkative and me ?? πŸ˜†...on ur faces guys who think am introvert bala...😎 ...haha...JK..but on serious note..i will dedicate this award to Hooligan..he is actually deserving candidate  and totally apt for this title, am not the one..πŸ˜ƒ...and am pretty sad he didn't get any award...he was on of the active people around in JDJ..

Anyways, thanks mods for considering me, thread was gorgeous..it was fun fighting with u..hope this tom and jerry relation continues..πŸ˜‰

love to all my laureians...tunz, shellz, ritzy, hashii, moi, palki, asya, deepu..and all other folks which i missed..

group hug..πŸ€—

He didnt step out from the AT na ..otherwise he will grab most of the awards .. We all love u Hooli ... anyways u wanna share Drashti award with me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Congo Peny ... 
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ nope i don't wanna take any credits of ur hard work and tbh, i was always a mess creator..haina shelly ?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats winners !!! 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^^ nope i don't wanna take any credits of ur hard work and tbh, i was always a mess creator..haina shelly ?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

no way babes! You and Hashii are the most creative peeps I know! πŸ₯³ Enjoy the limelight! You deserve it! 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

group hug..πŸ€—

πŸ€— HUGS thnk u  r so sweet yaar πŸ˜Š 
jo mil raha ha wo lelena chiayeh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  and thnx for dedication πŸ€—
Dnt be sad aww its ok πŸ˜³ tu ne jeeta ma ne jeeta baat ek he ha and i m all happy for all laureniens  yeah i m happy tu bhi sad na hu β­οΈβ­οΈ  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thnx thnx  πŸ€—  and yeah u guyz deserve the awards more then me πŸ˜† coz i just fevicol se chipka hua tha AT se and yes u r quite talkative πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by HooLiGaN - 10 years ago