|| *Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - 6 ~ Members Awards Winners* || - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
congratulations to all the winners👏 ,Especially Kavz,Deepa,Rimisha,Misha ,Tanu and Varsha , -chrys aka ash 😃
Congrats to all the winners! :) 

And happy for my friends. Congo Asha, Deepa Di,  Varsha, Spakles, Tanu, Rupa and everyone I know! 😃😆
Originally posted by -Celeste-

😊Congratulations to everyone who won. Shelly, hashi, oossaraoo, pencil, diva , palkix, fast forward, hooligan and tunz...all Laurianne's stole most nominations. Happy for sosweet😳 too for most humble award though not here.
Thanks mods for such beautiful siggies and this thread. A Drashti Dhami award for you all too.

Hope to be around here next season and have fun. Goodbye  to JDJ forum and it's  all members...

thank u celeste, haven't met u before in lauren AT or JDJ..😳...but really it feel nice such warm wishes coming from u..😊... oh , am sure sosweet must b really happy wid her award..😊

thanks once again..

Congratulations to all the winners!!👏👏

😊Congratulations to everyone who won. Shelly, hashi, oossaraoo, pencil, diva , palkix, fast forward, hooligan and tunz...all Laurianne's stole most nominations. Happy for sosweet😳 too for most humble award though not here.
Thanks mods for such beautiful siggies and this thread. A Drashti Dhami award for you all too.

Hope to be around here next season and have fun. Goodbye  to JDJ forum and it's  all members...

😆 o bhai ma kuch nahe jeeta 😆

thanks so much Celeste 😊

We haven't interacted before but I feel like you were a part of our group 🤗 Hopefully we will cross paths soon 😃
Thank you all .. and sp celeste .. Hugs .A  Group hug ..