Poll

Do u Think People did quit wacthing the show after entry of Shalu?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"Yes People did quit  the who was watching the show from starting , who was crazy fan of Mouni and Aditya they also stopped watching the show after entry of shalu,May be sara 's crazy fan   started watching the show without knowing Mithvi story and Mithvi , but when they got 90% of sara 's fan left watching the show , just  a few Mithvi's fan was watching the show only to watch Mithvi's reunion and Mithvi romance
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well fren 60% of me agrees wid u but 40% of me cannot agree that it only her entry caused the downfall.PPl started losing interest after meeras luv realization for prithvi and then the city track but still managed 2 hold a fair number of audience because of ADNI's superb chemistry.Viewers were already pretty much disappointed wid the way  da story  was handled after mithvi's marriege.Sudha and akash death.Not 2 mention after saras entry everything doomed.there were too much confusion about her character and she was given undue importance in the show. After her entry the story never focused on the leads but it turned into suspense thriler.
MYP and her inteligent team of cvs could not figure the audience are not happy wid the way her character shaped up. So wen a character is doing no good in your show why keep such a character I guess MYP is such an adament and egoistick woman who always tries to prove her point

Sorry fren i think i have said too much.forgive me😳
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree I feel Shalu entry is the major cause of downfall 😭 way too much importance was given to her to the point irritate audience, but there is some truth in wat muniatunia has posted too.  Well fren wat's e point trying to point finger at anyone - Junoon/mithvi not coming back😭
             no use crying over spilled milk Sadness graphics
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with you Bristy.

Before Shalu's entry atleast we had Mithvi. So we were stuck to Junoon. Shalu's track changed the concept of Junoon. It became a thriller show insteed of a romance one. So what is the point in watching it? The long ceperation,the no Mithvi romance,the less photage of Meera,the most irritating carachters were presented with Shalu's entry. 🤢
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Audience were crazy because of strong characters of leads. During city track, Prithvi's character was diluted, still because of Adni's performance, especially Adi's performance as Prithvi realizing his love, audience could stick to the show.

After shalu's entry, the story of Mithvi ended. The way Shalu's character is portrayed moved audience away from the show. Even then if Mithvi's pain, strggle and efforts to come out of the crisis, are shown simultaneously audience might have appreciated. But they were made simply puppets. Their charm of original characters was completely lost.  We agree with MYP that leads need not be perfect, but noone can appreciate dumb leads. If IP entry was not there, story might have ended there itself.

IP entry gave little breath to the show with ADNI's perforamce.

Really it is surprising why PH and writers want to ruin the strong characters created by them. It took more than 6 months to create Prithvi's character, but they ruined it completely. Last episode was the worst thing that can happen to the efforts Adi put to give life to Prithvi's character.. Even if it was shown that after talking to Meera he gets little doubt and follows IP and releases Data and fights with IP trying to take away Meera and regains his memory near Ram Seeta idol in the forest, it might have given some happy ending and some justification to the efforts put by ADNI for this show
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniatunia

well fren 60% of me agrees wid u but 40% of me cannot agree that it only her entry caused the downfall.PPl started losing interest after meeras luv realization for prithvi and then the city track but still managed 2 hold a fair number of audience because of ADNI's superb chemistry.Viewers were already pretty much disappointed wid the way  da story  was handled after mithvi's marriege.Sudha and akash death.Not 2 mention after saras entry everything doomed.there were too much confusion about her character and she was given undue importance in the show. After her entry the story never focused on the leads but it turned into suspense thriler.

MYP and her inteligent team of cvs could not figure the audience are not happy wid the way her character shaped up. So wen a character is doing no good in your show why keep such a character I guess MYP is such an adament and egoistick woman who always tries to prove her point

Sorry fren i think i have said too much.forgive me😳

after Married of Mithvi People were interesting to watch meera and Prithvi's romance , but for Akash they were feeling irritating,but after Bittoo's death Mithvi romance was good , agree Akash was irritating but at least Mithvi was Together and their chemistry was not bad so before entry of sara junoon was more better  but For Shalu People lost the interest Completely. and No Mithvi scene , useless sepration of Mithvi , Shalu's close scene with Prithvi , 1 month no Meera and 1 month no Prithvi , infact total 2 month no Mithvi Story , upar se Meera and PRithvi never was  Complete with each so how can audiance watch this horrible show😆  only few was watching coz they were crazy fan of Adni , Waiting crazily for Mithvi moments
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u guys wat u said above.She is one of the reason of the downfall.But inconsistency in the storyline and many lose ends of the characters are the major reasons. but still viewers were hooked 2 the show only for adni's magical chemistry.Saras character was too much importance which only chase the viewers away. i agree wid crazy -nut there no point talking about dis since junoon will never come back😭😭. wen we were all sceaming,crying over this MYP never gave a damn to our request. Wondering how she runs a PH wid her big fat ego.

So in conclusion we can say our amazing super inteligent cvs lack of exicution and carelessness caused the downfall 
jmoyee200 thumbnail
i not quit coz i am not mad. Channel very wrong.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jmoyee200

i not quit coz i am not mad. Channel very wrong.

Agree...😊 all show's story showing more boring track  n Triangle story.. irritating Artist entry but If u  loyal fan then u watch not quit ...ya Channel just ...🤬