Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Jen.
Cookie Master pranaam and Many happy returns of the day! Hope you have a rocking one. Okay iv been ranting this is some sent birthday messages now and i yes i truly suck at writing birthday messages. But wishing you all the greatness of the world (cheesy right?) well not all the greatness now, if you have all, what will others possess? 😳 Take only a few of them and be happy with what you have, alright mate? Not coz you're the Master Jee of NR (kind of, dont deny it) that you have the privilege to usurp everything. My rants are becoming boring, i'll rather stop here...damn me! JUST HAPPY BIRTHDAY🀣 God bless all throughout the struggles and hard times but above all may success and happiness and good health too be bestowed upon you everyday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY- Have a blast!

From Virina (aftermath)

Dear Jenny-Jen-Jen Bear,

It gives me great pleasure to wish you a terrible and miserable birthday. πŸ˜ƒ ..Although, I understand I don't even need to wish that upon you considering how it goes without saying since you are after all, 1232552343 years old today hence, the birthday shall be miserable due to your old age.. but I'd like to do the honours as a formality anyway. *sighs sympathetically* I wish your teeth weren't rotting because I would've happily shared my cookies with you on this unfortunate day you that you entered this world. But it's alright. I can eat your share of cookies as well as mine for you. πŸ˜ƒ After all, what are enemies for eh?  I hope you receive no gifts or no sugary delicacies because those all belong to me. 😎 And.. that's all I have to say to you.

With lots of hate,

-Jo (or whatever you call me) πŸ˜ƒ

Birthday Greetings to you, fellow Earthling! πŸ€—
Best wishes coming from your spacey friend. Hope your birthday is out of this world.
We may not speak too often, but whenever we do, you always prove to be a gem of a person! (cookies for these dialogues, yea?) I joke. I meant what I said above. You're straight-forward, but whatever you say is for a reason, and I love that trait of yours. Stay blessed! Lots of love, Sonia.

Happy birthday, JenTheScariestBCmember!  Hope you have a great day, a wonderful year and a prosperous and healthy life ahead. Wishing you all the happiness and success! You be the best Hitler!
Love you and your edits!

-amna

Jen a very happy birthday to you! And on this special day, what better gift than the one thing we both love...and don't tell me you can't guess from that! I'm talking about none other than...the hot, freshly baked...yummy, with white chocolate and macadamia nuts...COOKIES!!! ENJOY!

Happy Birthday, Jen! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
*I couldn't complete this message w/out hugs, you know* 🀣
Wish you a blessed and blissful day, and year ahead! May you be blessed with the best :)
Love you! <3

Happy Birthday to the cookie moster jenπŸ˜† hope u have a blast n stuff urself with loads of cookies..
animal would be a panther(u never asked us to send why we think so)

ha ha foodyπŸ˜›

i ll be making more stuff from the show she likes...

*See the gifts below*

ahem. 

is this thing on?

right.

why was I here again?

JENNY JEN JEN.

*cackles*

it's your birthday so no getting mad. not yet anyway. smile, I'll give you cookies. AND brownies. AND more cookies. I promise. someday. somehow. I'll give you legit cookies. not the virtual kind. 

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!

I feel like I should tell you, on your birthday, that I still haven't seen North & South. I'm getting to it! Eventually! I keep getting distracted by other things. BUT I have finally seen the trailer for Hobbit 2, and you know the first person I come to after watching it will be you. maybe I'll even livetweet it at you, force you back on twitter.

tumblr has shown me we share a lot of obsessions - from Merlin, to Doctor Who, to Robin Hood and Guy of Gisborne's face. (start Atlantis it's not bad and the guy playing Hercules is Robert Baratheon I wanted to laugh when I noticed. yes, I am suggesting more shows in your birthday message. you love me, don't lie.)

but I had a point.

yes, tumblr has shown me we share some obsessions so I thought you would appreciate some music on your birthday!

[videos]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZPHfXmK3Ek[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJj0RhHeQg[/YOUTUBE]

I got a little distracted while getting the links for those videos. and while making your birthday presents. ahem. you see why?

*See the gifts below*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN. pls don't be dead from the hotness overload.

also remember you love me, despite this.

BYE JENNY JEN JEN.

*squishes you*

Radz

Happy Birthday Jen πŸ₯³... I was going to call you Jenny Jen but *runs away*

I hope you have the awesomest (yes, I know its not a word) birthday ever. May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. Thank you for all your hard work in the News Room. πŸ€— It wouldn't be the same without your grammar policing or hitler giri πŸ˜†

I made you a little something:

*See the gifts below*

Enjoy your day cookie monster πŸ€— Have a blast.

GK.

*See the gifts below*

One word that describes her would be Jen...
It speaks for itself, a not so unique name for one heck of a unique chick...
Happy Birthday once again Jen Ben.
Birthday messages are kinda tough, so lemme just think a bit hard...
The one animal that I think suits Jen is Dog.
She's hard and ferocious on the exterior, but she's really lovable and sweet which she successfully hides...
Happy Birthday JEENNN!!!
All the good wishes and blessing that exist in the vocab dictionary, I send those for you...

Happy Birthday Jennn!!!! Here's wishing you a cookie-licious day filled with lots of sweets and cookies and everything else that makes you happy! Only so you can send it all to me. πŸ˜‰ hehe! I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better year! Congratulations for being a year older! Party hard! Hope you like this little present i got made for you *big shout out to Gur* and just for today lots of hugs and kisses for you darling!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

much love
hershi

*See the gifts below*

Hey Jen!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...
May this day be extremely special for you and get ur wishes fulfilled... may bliss n fortune be ur life long companions n u always b positive n happy...
I met u first in NR n i have to admit i was scared of u...but im not anymore coze now i know how cool ur as a person...n i dont want u to change at all...coze i luv u the way u are now...
before this message goes long i think i should stop...
Be happy on this spl day in ur life and wishing u a wonderful birthday<3
luv,
Sio <3

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Jen! =] It's been great working with you in BC, thanks for all the help! Hope you have a great day and an amazing year. May god fulfill all your dreams and wishes. God Bless You! Don't forget to eat tons of cookies and maybe if you feel upto it, share some. You know we got lines of hungry cookie begging monsters in NR. LOL! Happy Birthday once again! Here's a little present for you. I had to go with Matt Bomer, our mutual favorite. Hope you like it. 

*See the gifts below*

Love,
Komal

Happy Birthday Jennyy aka our CookieMonster!
Its your birthday.. πŸ˜ƒ so firstly a BIG BEAR HUG!! * Hugging you tightly* πŸ€—

Wishing you a birthday full of colors, balloons, and lots n lots of hugs! 😳

I hope you have a great day ahead, you've always been that scary final editor who you should stay away from.. but those were the newbie days.. now I've become confident. but there exceptions.. 😳

Have a blast..and don't eat too many cookies. And of course you can always share with ME! 😎 Because sharing is caring. 😳

And at last a BIG group hug with all the buzzers..with Jen in the middle! πŸ€—

Here's a gift from my side!

*See the gifts below*

Jen, Happy Birthday! 

I was intimidated by many that Jen is a strict, "Hitler" type alpha and I was scared. But what bonded us was we working as monthly managers! And lemme tell you that was great! 

You are a strict disciplinarian. And I like that too! An Alpha should make her team members Slaves!

Anyhow, bahut ho gaya. Wish you a Happy Birthday! May your dreams come true and may god bless you!

PS- No time to send gifts as I am super busy with exam preparations.

Love,
Mayu

Jen Jenny Jen Jen! Happy Birthday! *pulls into a big bear hug*. Sorry Jen, it's your birthday, so there shall be much hugging and love <3 and also cookies! *offers a plate of freshly baked double chocolate cookies* Anyways, I guess I'm supposed to talk about how glad I am to know you and work with you, but you already know all that, so I guess I'll switch it up and tell you that I'm actually still a little scared of you and your prickliness :P But I know you're actually pretty sweet and soft deep down inside ;) but yea, I am glad to call an awesome person like you my friend! Thanks for all you do and be! And now that this message has made you all warm and fuzzy, go party hard and hug some people! ;) Happy Birthday again bud! Have an awesome day and an even better year!

Love,
Gunia

PS: you're awesome! Especially for doing all the work ;) Now that that is done, I can go back to being lazy! :P
PPS: I'm supposed to have a gift for you, but I'm not sure what happened. You'll get it...Eventually..After my laziness wanes a bit ;)

Holaaa!

So, how are you, bear?

Mama, you're the most amazing Boss I could have had. I like being the underboss working under ya! πŸ˜ƒ You're always there to hear my rants out which is awesome! I also sometimes hear ya, but whatever! And you still have to teach me that special lesson! I shall wait! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

So, LOADS of hugs and kisses for you! πŸ€—β€οΈ

HAPPPY BIRTHDAAAYY, Mama FP. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love,
Saraa.
Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail

[siggies in this order pls]

https://i.imgur.com/CkaOPVf.png

illuminated. thumbnail

Lion King

Hyena.

A Chimp! Only because although Chimps are animals, they always prove to be intelligent and brave.

lioness for sure! 🀣

Animal...err cat...why? Because like a cat she likes to be all soft and mushy with the big eyes, but really she's aggressive and devilish. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

Lion 😈

animal would be a panther

Hedgehog - all prickly on the outside but secretly very cuddly. very, very deep down.

Wolf. (Don't ask why)

Black Panther. (Because she is mysterious and oh so sexy)🀣

The one animal that I think suits Jen is Dog.

Koala bear (why? because i like koala bears! That's WHY!)

ermm...Tigress πŸ˜•

a bear! Because she's so soft and huggable.

Elephant only because of the hitler trait and elephants are one animals no one wants to mess around with just like hitler.

A lioness. She is strict yet caring and Damn she rules!

Cat, mostly because cats are moody and not that cuddly. 🀣

Hen. You know why. 🀣🀣
illuminated. thumbnail

Hakunamatata

Horrible

Abso-flippin-lutely-awesome. πŸ˜‰

Would definitely be HITLER!

I refuse to use the word "Hitler", but I'll go with "strict". πŸ˜†

Scary πŸ€”

ha ha foodyπŸ˜›

COOKIEMONSTER (shut up it's totally one word)

Hitler πŸ˜›

Real

One word that describes her would be Jen...
It speaks for itself, a not so unique name for one heck of a unique chick...

Hug-able hahaaha

StrictπŸ˜ƒ

Scary! *goes and hides under the bed*

You are the strict one, I'll leave the hitler title for Gur. πŸ˜³

Diplomat!

Scary >.< In all seriousness, I'd say straightforward (It's a good thing!!)

Narayan Shankar to others. Cuddly to me!
illuminated. thumbnail
Graphics:

illuminated. thumbnail

A very long time ago, some 30 years ago..scrap that! Jen's gonna kill me.

This princess, named Jenifer, would fluff her hair and toss them, killing with her looks a million boys around..scrap that! I'm seriously gonna be murdered if I continue with the story!

After that colourful banner, I would like to only say that Jen, THIS thread is your ONLY ever chance to rectify that opinion people have about you.

This is where Jen shall be the nicest and fulfill everyone's wishes. So, bring it on guys! Ask her for anything. 😎

But before we move to that, I will absolutely have to revert back to why this is happening, won't I? πŸ€“

So, long ago (not really, just about..a week ago) there was this group on WhatsApp which had a few buzzers (I apologize to those who were left out) but yeah. ANYWAY, so in that group, we were discussing Jen's birthday thread (obviously Jen wasn't there) and how we should put it up and what to do in it. And suddenly, this conversation started. All thanks to Gunia who was the sole reason for this to start:

And then obviously, Sio being Sio couldn't have not been in there.

And then Fatima jumped in.

Not leaving Fariha behind in this race for who thinks Jen is the scariest.

And then those who understand Jen the most had to comment and tell everyone that Jen is hard on the outside, but inside, she's this mushy person who is soft as...jelly, pillow and loves hugs. πŸ˜ƒ

To end this story, we have this one last screenshot, little did Sio know what was happening! 🀣

Basically, Jen, just admit it. You're nice on the inside and that these people think you're scary for NO reason, because Jen really isn't scary. I mean, Narayan Shankar is scary, Hitler is scary, Lion is also scary but Jen..Jen is the SWEETEST person I know on India-Forums! πŸ˜ƒ

She's one of those people (or the big cat) who will stick by you and give you her shoulder to cry on. (Try and vent to her about your NR troubles..she's the best listener) ⭐️

Jen is that Lion who will scare the monsters (mistakes in your articles, in other words) away.. 😳

But Jen is DEFINITELY not scary.

So, here we celebrate Jen's birthday. In style. In our BC Buzzers style. So look below for what everyone had to say about those two infamous questions I asked..Oh right, Jen, you don't know. Well, look below and you'll know what I mean. πŸ˜‰

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*I couldn't complete this message w/out hugs, you know* 🀣
Wish you a blessed and blissful day, and year ahead! May you be blessed with the best :)
Love you! <3

One word to describe Jen: Scary πŸ€”

Animal: Lion 😈
Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

illuminated. thumbnail
Names that need glitter texts:

OnlyHope