Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  I am watching repeats of junoon and paying attention to any missed dialogs or expressions, this time I noticed when  Ishwar fell to the floor his gaze was fixed on Meera and he tried to say her name m..mm. They showed close up of his eyes.  
  (At that time Prithvi and Meera should have rushed into each others arms like crazy) Was no need for wimpy dialog " Rambo Singh ab gale milne ko bhi bolna padega. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally bak was was last epi , Iswar was dead but They forgave Shalu disgstng Shalu should death also , Iswar was more better person than shalu , 
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bmoni

Totally bak was was last epi , Iswar was dead but They forgave Shalu disgstng Shalu should death also , Iswar was more better person than shalu , 

To bring some sympathy to Shalu and give some justice to her behavior they made IP role so much negative and extreme villain behavior in last week. Still it didn't work. IP might not be considered as a gentleman, but a great lover, who can even die to prove his love( he didn't hesitate to take his turn even in third round in that bullet game and his dialogues, "Without meera i am equal to a dead man".. just wow ..) and get her. Since he realized the importance Meera gives to marriage, he has confidence that Meera will be the best wife once marriage happens. So he tried to best utilize the situation and Prithvi's foolishness and marry meera. Even in last minute  he was looking at Meera and uttering her name. :) Crazy Lover..
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
last episode was total disappointing to the max.Again shalu was given undue importance. Aditya looked total lost wid his character as prithvi. I didnt lyk the way IP got killed by Chalu.but i would prefer his death while saving meera. I dont understand why dis irritating character was given so much importance even in the last episode. i feel sorry for other artists who have been giving their heart and soul from the begining of the show was ignored lyk this. 🤢. To be honest i heve never seen such an unprofessional PH in my life.Total biased Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jslakshmi

To bring some sympathy to Shalu and give some justice to her behavior they made IP role so much negative and extreme villain behavior in last week. Still it didn't work. IP might not be considered as a gentleman, but a great lover, who can even die to prove his love( he didn't hesitate to take his turn even in third round in that bullet game and his dialogues, "Without meera i am equal to a dead man".. just wow ..) and get her. Since he realized the importance Meera gives to marriage, he has confidence that Meera will be the best wife once marriage happens. So he tried to best utilize the situation and Prithvi's foolishness and marry meera. Even in last minute  he was looking at Meera and uttering her name. :) Crazy Lover..

What was IP's Fault, He just loved Meera So much right ?  he was a good Person , at first HE tried to love Shalu , but He failed to Get That characterless Woman's mind . and Prithvi , he never wanted to harass Prithvi , he just wanted to Confuse Shalu , thus He can Take Revenge , but it is Pritvi who wanted to kill him , Why , Why Prithvi Wanted to kill him and attacked him ? IP did not wanted to fight with him , So Prithvi lost himself , HE don't wanted do fake drama with Meera , he had to do ,becoz of the locket of Veeru , and fall in Love With Meera coz HE was thinking that Meera is alone and Why Prithvi is not Coming near her , May be Prithvi is Dead ,
He forced Meera bcoz He did  not wanted to lost her ,and Prithvi Who always tried to lost Meera
sO obviously  Iswar's Love Towards Meera was True ,and Why Shalu killed Him , IP was doing Wrong With Meera, and He just was Taking advange of Fool Prithvi ,He was  not Deserve for Death punishment  ,Shalu killed him For Shalu's Advantage  She did not came to Save Meera , Why every One Forgave Shalu , IP deserved for forgiveness but Not Shalu , Why Shalu was alive ,and every one was Happy for IP's death , How Prithvi Forgave Shalu , Shalu Asked Forgive From Meera , Meera said Nothing , Prithvi Forgave , Disgusting 😡 
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jslakshmi

shalu was not Deserved for Sympathy and Forgive , I want To Say that IP was Deserved For Sympathy , and If he would Ask for forgiveness everyone should Forgive IP but Not Shalu ,Shalu was Just Deserved for Death , IF IP would Kill shalu and Everyone forgave IP i would be More happy ,\
but Disgusting everyone Forgave shalu ,and did not feel Bad for IP,
How can everyone Forgot that What IP did ,
IP gave shelter To Khannas' and brought medicine and food for RK when shalu did cruel  Behaviour ,  His Fault was that he can control himself when He saw Meera , ITs not his fault , HE loved Meera truly , and wanted her As good wife coz he was thinking that Meera is Alone and
IP loved her So much that he did not wanted to lost her , but so sad , nobody can understand his love ,but Forgave Shalu , 
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Citigal43

I am watching repeats of junoon and paying attention to any missed dialogs or expressions, this time I noticed when  Ishwar fell to the floor his gaze was fixed on Meera and he tried to say her name m..mm. They showed close up of his eyes.  

(At that time Prithvi and Meera should have rushed into each others arms like crazy) Was no need for wimpy dialog " Rambo Singh ab gale milne ko bhi bolna padega. What do you think?

Agree...  Aditya rocks n super just both roll Prithvi n IP.😊
sabina123 thumbnail
agree aditya is a marvelous actor. But in da last episode he lukd little confused wid his character as prithvi. His hugs used to be so much passionate and i could see da diff from FB.Anyways having Adytia and mouni in the same frame can set fire on the screen. I lykd aditya both as prithvi and ishwar.👏
BTW i too didnt lyk da way IP was killed by that disgusting woman.His character was srtong so i was expecting a beautiful death. he truely luvd meera
Citigal43 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabina123

agree aditya is a marvelous actor. But in da last episode he lukd little confused wid his character as prithvi. His hugs used to be so much passionate and i could see da diff from FB.Anyways having Adytia and mouni in the same frame can set fire on the screen. I lykd aditya both as prithvi and ishwar.👏

BTW i too didnt lyk da way IP was killed by that disgusting woman.His character was srtong so i was expecting a beautiful death. he truely luvd meera

!
        Both loved Meera equally , just Prithvi was not able to express himself. In 12gaon he had said that to Meera. In Delhi he always felt guilt to acknowledge knowing that she is going to marry Akash.
But  IP fell in love with her instantly. After Meera's rejections he became more and more abusive.Those foolish cvs and writers.
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The IP/Meera/Prithvi track had such a great potential if the CVs and PH paid one iota of notice, instead of putting all their eggs in the name of Shalu's basket... It dropped and busted all over them, making it a stinking plot that finally had to end...

Ohhh! how much I mourn the loss and the ill-treatment of this beautiful story line... This love story could have reached epic proportions if handled well... The CVs were just not up to it, even though the leads would have completely done full justice to it... We as fans noticed it, that's why we're still in mourning for what could have been..