Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
😭I saw it on dt day itself..I cudnt move my eyes off IP..Nd I ws so sickened by Shalu's entry,nd turning her into heroine..Yuck!😡Ip was an awesome lover!😭
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Citigal for writing this article. I love it . Also loved every comment on it.

I am still hurt. I couldn't watch rebeats of the last epi. I only watched that scene of IP trying to call Meera's name and fell die. 😭

I am heartbroken. I loved Junoon too much. After it's ending my heart became like a stone. I am watching tow serials now. One of them is a family drama. I love it coz it tottaly defferent from Junoon. The other is a romantic one. But I lough at every scene the leading pair look at each other . 😃 It is like a comic show for me.

Junoon was different coz Adni's chemistry is unmatchable. I loved IP and loved to watch him romancing Meera just coz Adni togather are a craze for me. I have no heart to love again . Maybe after a long time. I could do. Or if Adni come back togather in other show.

There are a lot of my fav. scenes of Mithvi. But IP ..every pic of him sends me to a dream land. He has a gr8 body language. Hats off to Aditya Redij.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: muniatunia

last episode was total disappointing to the max.Again shalu was given undue importance. Aditya looked total lost wid his character as prithvi. I didnt lyk the way IP got killed by Chalu.but i would prefer his death while saving meera. I dont understand why dis irritating character was given so much importance even in the last episode. i feel sorry for other artists who have been giving their heart and soul from the begining of the show was ignored lyk this. 🤢. To be honest i heve never seen such an unprofessional PH in my life.Total biased

Completely agree with you . Their treatment of this show was just pathetic ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I too agree with some here.
IPs love for meera a was true.
and he didn't deserved to get killed at least not from that characterless chalu.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

The IP/Meera/Prithvi track had such a great potential if the CVs and PH paid one iota of notice, instead of putting all their eggs in the name of Shalu's basket... It dropped and busted all over them, making it a stinking plot that finally had to end...

Ohhh! how much I mourn the loss and the ill-treatment of this beautiful story line... This love story could have reached epic proportions if handled well... The CVs were just not up to it, even though the leads would have completely done full justice to it... We as fans noticed it, that's why we're still in mourning for what could have been..

same here 😭
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

same here 😭

IP and Meera Track was Blessing Track Of Junoon , IF IP and Meera would not in the Junoon Everyone would Left Watching 2 mont ago,, People became so irritated only People was Keep watching IP and Meera