•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hi frens
i have been thinking of something for past few days to share wid u guys.Well it has been two without junoon.Okey thats not the fact.recently i have been watching some serials just randomly on other channels and saw the same luv triangle formula are being used to grab audience. so why we were pointing finger at junoon??Why junoon was never well rated?? Its not actually all MYP s fault she did wat she thought that idea would sell the best. Its just that whole indian telly industry cant come out of that trend (Luv triangle).Needless to say lack of exicution caused the dowmfall of our show.
Again in some shows in the name of high voltage drama marriege is turned into a joke.Actually i was laughing wen i remembered everyone(including me) pointed finger at junoon.

BTW guys dont think  i m supporting MYP here.NOWAYS. her lists of mistakes are just too long.Sorry guys 4 talking too much.just thought of voicing my opinions.You can share too if u lyk😊
The reason most of us liked this show to begin with, is because of the unique story line and the lead actors chemistry just got us glued to this show, in spite of the downward spiral later on.
Too bad PH decided to go back to the same old sorry track of triangles and rectangles and deviating from the main leads which got them stuck in a muck that they couldn't get out of...
Originally posted by sabina123

hi frens
i have been thinking of something for past few days to share wid u guys.Well it has been two without junoon.Okey thats not the fact.recently i have been watching some serials just randomly on other channels and saw the same luv triangle formula are being used to grab audience. so why we were pointing finger at junoon??Why junoon was never well rated?? Its not actually all MYP s fault she did wat she thought that idea would sell the best. Its just that whole indian telly industry cant come out of that trend (Luv triangle).Needless to say lack of exicution caused the dowmfall of our show.
Again in some shows in the name of high voltage drama marriege is turned into a joke.Actually i was laughing wen i remembered everyone(including me) pointed finger at junoon.

BTW guys dont think  i m supporting MYP here.NOWAYS. her lists of mistakes are just too long.Sorry guys 4 talking too much.just thought of voicing my opinions.You can share too if u lyk😊
Well dear Those serials are also not nice , at all , i know all serials are like that but Junoon and Mithvi was so different , if any serial is wrong why we will support that why  will support for spoiling and what we actually dislike. Mithvi Was Our TOo fav So why we will want that Mithvi should have Triangle like other , is it nice ? was not shalu unbearable .why we support for triangle , if i would watch another serial like this , i point same like junoon,
If our fav serial become spoiled and not nice why we will not say that or Point , we want Better serial , we wanted our fav show junoon so nicely that why we were pointing
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
actually fren I was not against the plot (love triangle) in fact I was defending it with many - it was normal basic plot of most drama serials - but the idiot cvs fail give proper treatment to the love triangle story properly. They just stick Akash in our face or Shalu in our face for 20mins & give us 5mins of Mithvi - tat too wld be something idiotic like Prithiv running to find mangal sutra, shouting at meera or whipping himself. esp Sara's entry it's pretty obvious they were trying to ride on her popularity even the banners were changed to include her in front.

I feel if the story had been given more importance like the village track than the actors - junoon wld hv survived well.
Originally posted by crazy-nut

actually fren I was not against the plot (love triangle) in fact I was defending it with many - it was normal basic plot of most drama serials - but the idiot cvs fail give proper treatment to the love triangle story properly. They just stick Akash in our face or Shalu in our face for 20mins & give us 5mins of Mithvi - tat too wld be something idiotic like Prithiv running to find mangal sutra, shouting at meera or whipping himself. esp Sara's entry it's pretty obvious they were trying to ride on her popularity even the banners were changed to include her in front.

I feel if the story had been given more importance like the village track than the actors - junoon wld hv survived well.
I just Want To say that Why this disgusting Triangle is Must in Every Hindi serial , I Just Hate this
Originally posted by sabina123

hi frens

Agree...all show showing More boring track n luv Triangle ..only wrong Channel n dump PH so no promote Junoon 
agree wid u guys junoon was a promising show and had lots of potentials.the cvs could not give proper treatment to all their twist and turns.I dont have problems with luv triangles either if it is nicely scetched, not a creepy psychotic luv triangles lyk our amazing cv did with akash and shalu track.Saras entry was totally unnecessary.even in the lead characters their was too much confusions. lyk prithvi was shown as a fearless guy ,always speaks 2 his mind and very passionate but his character didnt go with that flow. rather they turned him a brainless idiot.
The main reason for this show's downfall was poor storyline n , lack of execution n most important of all they didn't use the sizzling chemistry between Mouni n Aditya