•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Frens of course junoon has ended for many but not yet for the junoonians here

okie since we are always giving comments on other people's work😊 today we do the work   I'm just curios if:

(a) there was one plot you could hv changed in the whole serial what it would be?

(b) one scene you could hv changed in the last epi what it would be? &

(c) if you're the writer how wld ur last epi wld hv been written?

my Ans:
(a)  the one plot I will change, wld be avoiding mithvi coming to the city 😭

(b) one scene I wld hv changed is the last episode is entry of shalu - rather not hv her wld prefer lakhan to do the killing.

(c) if I was the writer for the last epi wld hv given prithvi his memory earlier even before the wedding preparation - have a fight between IP & Prithvi  & prithvi winning, tying up IP & evil chachi & gets everyone & leave for the village 👏 & show a happy mithvi in the village for 20mins!!!!! 

except for mithvi fans whoever watchin the epi  wld most probably be cursing me😆 okie now it's ur turn guys...
p.s. hv a great & beautiful weekend😊
Originally posted by crazy-nut

okie since we are always giving comments on other people's work😊 today we do the work   I'm just curios if:

(a) there was one plot you could hv changed in the whole serial what it would be?

my Ans:
(a)  the one plot I will change, wld be avoiding mithvi coming to the city 😭

(b) one scene I wld hv changed is the last episode is entry of shalu - rather not hv her wld prefer lakhan to do the killing.

(c) if I was the writer for the last epi wld hv given prithvi his memory earlier even before the wedding preparation - have a fight between IP & Prithvi  & prithvi winning, tying up IP & evil chachi & gets everyone & leave for the village 👏 & show a happy mithvi in the village for 20mins!!!!! 

except for mithvi fans whoever watchin the epi  wld most probably be cursing me😆 okie now it's ur turn guys...
😆😆
a) fren u asked only one plot 2 change. But there too many plots i would like 2 change.the beauty of the story was destroyed after meeras luv realisation and the city track.i too go wid avoiding coming to city.

b) the dtory was messed up badly.we could hardly gave ample mithvi moments in 30 min.but i would want a beautiful death of IP.I would want his death while saving meera.

c) i too wanted prithvi to get his memory back before the wedding and a super fight between IP and Prithvi and Shalus entry who tries 2 kill meera, then IP comes to shield meera gets shots but also manages to kill that horrible character.da last 20 min would be mithvi going back to 12gaon and hugging each other in that little hut and recollecting all the memories how they fell in luv wid each other.As i said its not possible to do everything since our eeshmart creative cvs messed up the story beautifully.Lolzzz😆
but hope u lykd my ans

Not one plot  i have a lot that i could have change and that is bittoo's Death and instead of Changing city track i would like to Give that  PRithvi is Jealous  to see Miu with Akash , i would do Change Prithvi dont want TO  lost Meera and Dont Want the weeding of Meera And Akash , I would love to Give That Prithvi Is trying to STop MEera and Akash's weeding and Prithvi is Keeping away Meera from Akash ,
 Of course the Shalu's scene of Last Epi
 i would Write Meera is Angry with Dumb Prithvi, IP become into Good Person and but dont want to lost , his death has happend To save Meera ,Meera Cry for IP but Dont love him , and After Death of IP and Everything is Ok Prithvi ask for Apologize Meera ,but Meera will Still Angry , Prithvi will Punish himself ,and Meera will stop , and Their Patch up and after that they will back their Own home ,and Prithvi will decorate his room to make SR ,and Meera and Prithvi is making SR  And At last Scene They have Two lill Twins Kids one is Boy and Another is Girl ,every one is in hospital every one Happy and Show is end 😃

Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sabina123

😆😆
a) fren u asked only one plot 2 change. But there too many plots i would like 2 change.the beauty of the story was destroyed after meeras luv realisation and the city track.i too go wid avoiding coming to city.

b) the dtory was messed up badly.we could hardly gave ample mithvi moments in 30 min.but i would want a beautiful death of IP.I would want his death while saving meera.

c) i too wanted prithvi to get his memory back before the wedding and a super fight between IP and Prithvi and Shalus entry who tries 2 kill meera, then IP comes to shield meera gets shots but also manages to kill that horrible character.da last 20 min would be mithvi going back to 12gaon and hugging each other in that little hut and recollecting all the memories how they fell in luv wid each other.As i said its not possible to do everything since our eeshmart creative cvs messed up the story beautifully.Lolzzz😆
but hope u lykd my ans
[/QUOTE]

good answer fren👏 never tot of it yes if IP died saving meera wld hv been very noble & we all ladies wld be crying😭  I agree we all want to change so many things abt the drama but I was curious if there was 1 thing to change wat it wld everyone choose, thanks for taking the time to answer😊
Originally posted by Bmoni

Thanks dear very lovely post..👏
Gr8 post Shanti.

1) The plot which I would change is Shalu's track . No need for it. It doesn't belong to the show.

2) The scene which I would change is IP's death. If we had IP as a villian he would be a bussinesse man who is trying to take the Khanna's wealth.

3) The last epi would be after months from Mithvi's marriage. Prithvi and Meera remembering their old days and chatting . Then Meera tells him she is pregnant. Then lovely kisses and hugs.

😃

Only one plot?? There are so many i wanted 2 change,starting from meeras sudden luv realization and of course da city track.I would want meera to fall for prithvi slowly and avoiding coming 2 city 
 Da story was messed up badly but anyways chalus entry
 I too wanted to prithvi gets his memory back before da wedding , then runs to confront IP and den learns that he kidnaped data thakur(he overhears while ip was blackmailing meera). So he desides to pretend that he still doesnt remember his past,finds data thakur for himself  and brings him back and then super fight between IP and P.Lakhans entry he tries kill meera , then ip comes 2 save meera  and gets shot.meera cries 4 IP and thanks him then says she cant luv him but there will be always a place for him in her heart .I dont think we can give enough mithvi moments in 30 minutes as i said da story was messed up badly.How ever in the last 20 or 15 minutes i would want mithvi returns 2 12gaon and tight hugs  and kisses in their little hut and prithvi apologising meera that she had to go through a lot becoz him and recollects all da sweet memory how they both fell in luv wid each other
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by awida

Gr8 post Shanti.

1) The plot which I would change is Shalu's track . No need for it. It doesn't belong to the show.

2) The scene which I would change is IP's death. If we had IP as a villian he would be a bussinesse man who is trying to take the Khanna's wealth.

3) The last epi would be after months from Mithvi's marriage. Prithvi and Meera remembering their old days and chatting . Then Meera tells him she is pregnant. Then lovely kisses and hugs.

loved that one Adila 😳
Originally posted by muniatunia

wow pretty interesting epi love the ending ❤️