Deivamagal Written Updates 23 - 27 Sept.Updates on pg-1

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Updates
Episode 128

Kumar tells his parents his no longer going to treat her as wife until she changes her attitudes and behave as a proper wife and DIL for his parents. Gayithri is not happy to hear all this but remains silent. Kumar parents tries to persuade him but he seem to be strong on what he said πŸ‘  Mother ask why this sudden rosham .. in comes Prakash clapping his hands and hugs his brother congratulates him for finally waking up. Gayithri says its rude to disturb the relationship between husband wife. Prakash drags his lazy brother and reminds her that she did the same to his marriage life πŸ‘. Gayithri shuts her mouth. Kumar says his got no time and leaves for work. Gayithri ask her in laws not to pretend feeling sorry for her as she knows they must be very happy all this happening πŸ˜•

Satya being interviewed and she gets the job. Manager shows her the place and comes back to his room and calls Karthik who is happy to know satya join the work already but reminds manager that she should never know this company belongs to him too nu. Manager says he will take care of it but ask why all this. Karthik rudely tells him to mind his business. (This is what i don't like on Karthik, rude and arrogant. Many times he says out things which hurts πŸ˜•) Mother ask him how long can he hide the fact that place belongs to him .. once satya finds out she will be angry. Karthik says for now his happy she took the job and that is enough for him.

Broker comes with ponnu picture for Suresh .. while Suresh is not happy or ready for marriage. Saroja seem to have decided and says they will all go and see ponnum the following day nu πŸ˜•

Prakash house.. he is super happy got job πŸ˜ƒ Everyone is happy and congrats him while Vino and her hubby stands with sour face. Satya calls and tells him she got a job in Annapo*ni Textiles (lolz satya did not guess Karthik mother's name πŸ˜†) and Prakash shares his happy news too. Both congrats each other. Gayithri returns back home.

She is not happy to hear the news. Prakash gives her nicely saying its time for changes to happen now. Father comes and advice Prakash about not to be rude to her πŸ˜• but Prakash tells his father that he will start treating her properly when she changes herself. Gayithri just walks in anger.

Prakash gets call from Karthik who thanks him  .. 😲 looks like its Prakash idea for that job for Satya ... Prakash says no need thanks all as long he makes sure Satya will never know all this was Prakash plan nu πŸ˜†

Gayithri tells her sister she already applied the request to check Prakash answer for his exam. Tomorrow details will come and then she will step in to ruin that job for Prakash 😑

thodarum

Tuesday Updates
Episode 129 

By sokku for Visha and sumi for hopper πŸ€£

New phamily intro...Marraige broker comes to meet tha family members...Oru aunty comes and welcomes shanmugam...then she calls her "ennanga" and her ennanga makes his entry...

Shanmugam gives details about maappu and gives his picture...maapu vera yaarum illai...namma suresh dhaan😲🀣Shanmugam says..maapu orey paiyyan,18,000 salary ,own veedu,super echuketted phamily ...Aunty and uncle decides to ask their daughter sowmya abt this rishta...

Sowmya thulli guthichu coming...Mummy shows her the pic...sowmyavetka pattings and says "idhellam u and appa decide ma...why r u asking/showing me" nnu sollittu takes the hto and runs away ...(ella u decide nnu sollipottu edhukku photo va vangittu oduthuπŸ˜•...haiyyo...suresh...innoru dream scene aa...dharaniunnai vachu thuni thovacha...sowmya enna panna pora nnu theriyalaye)....

Samppo aunty comes there ...veetu velaikku vandhurukanga...sowmya's mom and dad job kku green signal kuduthachu...They says...tomorrow maappu makkal are coming to see my daughter..come early...sampoo aunty says ok and starts her new job..

Satya returns home from office...Dharani asusual sleeping..satya asks for her amma...2 sisters um says amma missing...kovil kku poirupanga pola...satya confused..

Sampoo aunty viru viru nnu varanga...owner amma meets her and asks why so fast ??..Sampoo aunty says i must reach home befreo satya comes...Sampoo aunty thanks her for the job...Sampoo reaches home...Satya asks her enga poneenga?...Samppo says temple kku...No vibuthi,no prasadam...are u lying ??...Sampoo aunty edho solli makes-up and satya telsl her abt her new job...Ellarum happy...Satya says now dont think abt u going to veet velai and all...Sampoo autny thiru thiru nnu muzhuchings...

Next day...Satya doing some work...Samppo aunty eppadi poradhu nnu puriyama ninnings..owner amma comes and tells her to go immediatley...phone mela phone varudhu...Samppo auntty says pls tell something and samaludhufy...Dharani hears everything and starts crying...amma ...u r going to veetu velai job aa??...satya leaves for office and sampoo leaes for her veetu velai work...With dharani😲🀣(idhuvallao vo twistπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...

Thilagavthi ...new thilagavathi brings a letter to gayu...details abt prakash's exam papers...She opens the letter nad it says..."vanakkam anniyarae!!"...Its not prakash's exam parers but a letter from prakash...I know u will do something like this...adhaan en aalunga kitta solli vachurundhen...adhe maadhiri pannitinga...🀒gayu kadupagi throws the letter into dustbin...Thilaga takes that letter and reads...GM vandhu again oru saabam pottings...i'll not leave him...summ avdia matten avana🀒

Fraud counsi house...MLM comes and mokkai starts...Counsi tells MLM abt saroja athai...She will come again and aks for money...u gave 25,000...adhu pathadhu..give me 1 lakh...MLM kekke bekke nnu laughing and calls cousi loosu...MLM says iam a pitchaikaran now...i dun ave any money...enga veetu hero aataiya pottan...MLM leaves 

Satya working..calls her manager and says my design ready..konjam aprunga...Manager says he will forward the design to his MD...Manager calls her and and satya comes ...Manager says rombha kevalamana design nnu sollitaru...Satya says i want to meet our MD and will explain my design...manager says adhukku chance ae illai...Satya leaves sadly...

Thodarum...

Wed by purple

Update by Purple Flower

Wednesday Updates

Back at the office, Sathiya is upsets her designs are not nice. The manager calls MD Karthik and informs him he told Sathiya the designs are not nice and sathiya was very upset. Karthik instructs the manager to forward Sathiya's new design. Annapoorani ask Karthik why he rejected the nice designs. Karthik explains by doing this Sathiya will be wondering who the MD is and work hard for the company, when she is dedicated to the company then Karthick will reveal he is the MD of the company.  Annapoorani says if Sathiya finds out she will be very angry. Karthick disagrees and is confident his plans will work out and he will get into Sahiya's good side (Preiya master plannu Shabba).

Back at Somiya's place. Sampoornam and Dhaarani rush to the house. As Sampoo is helping out in the kitchen, Dhaarani helps Sowmiya get ready before the groom family is comes. Sowmiya mom says just serve coffee, but Sampoo explains its tradition to give somthing spicy and sweet. Somiya mom agrees and everyone starts work. Dhaarani goes up to help Sowmiya. Dhaarani and Sowmiya become quick friends (lets see if they are besties when Suresh comes hehe..)..

Suresh and family arrive at Sowmiya's place. Suresh looking quite and nervous and hansome :))... Sowmiya's mom ask Sampoo to serve them water first. Sampoo go to the hall to give water only to be shock the groom family is her brother !!.All shock look at one another. Sowmiya's mom comes down and ask why she shock. While Sampoo serve drink Sowmiya mom explains Sampoo background. Dhaarani gets Sowmiya ready and makes extra effort for Sowmiya to look pretty. Dhaarani comes down and Sampoo ask her to stay in the kitchen, but Dharrani takes a peek at groom and shock its her mama Suresh. Dhaarani starts crying and hears Suresh say ok to the bride. However, Suresh dad is very upset and keeps looking back. Sampoo sad and hugs the crying baby Dhaarani (plz grow up !!) Saroja leaves the brides place while tells her husband its prestige his sis woking in the place she is seeking alliance and ask him to tell Sampoo not to work here..(Bad Bad Lady )

Back at Jai Hind, MLM and Raju fight over TV. Gayathri comes home super angry. Vino ask why she upsets, Gaya explains that Prakash found out about her plot. Then hero Prakash comes and informs everyone what Gaya did. Prakash shouts what he wrote in the letter for everyone to know. Gaya piss off comes down shouting at Prakash. Prakash dad angry ask why Gaya did that. Then Gaya says Prakash is a fraud, he got the job through through influence of politicians and not his skills. Gaya ask if anyone has seen his test papers and he is not truthful. She questions Prakash's dad how one coming from a Gandhi's way family could cheat to get a government job?... Prakash looking left right speechless and his family shocked.

Thodarum.. Thanks for reading Forum 

Thu by visha

Thursday Episode 131 , 26th  September 2013
by Deivamagal aka Visha...

Gayathri tells all the tillu millu about prakash to his appa and she said she will say sorry if prakash write the exam honestly. Then she aksed Chidambaram what he will do if we find our Prakash cheats on exam. Chidambaran tells if prakash is at fault, he will be punished according to the law.. ( Intha tatta voda thollai thangalae.. talking too much) All shockedd hearing this especially namma hero..  Gayathri warns Prakash not to do anymore thillu millu and she is going to apply for the answer sheet thru online...prakash thinking..

Gayathri happy that prakash not goin to get any government job.. Ithule mokkai moorthy saying he doesnt like anyone goin to work.😑😑. ( yarume velaikki pogalae na.. sappadu avunge tatta va kudupparu.. kadavule..)

Dharani sitting one corner keep thinking of ponnu paarkaran incident. Satya back home and tells Md rejected her design and manager didnt allow her to meet MD to explain about that design..Anjali comments that Satya MD must be fool.. ( correct ah sonne pappa... rofl πŸ‘) Then Shampoo Lady advising satya that we shouldnt be proud when get praises and shouldnt be sad when get scolded at workplace.( Nice advice πŸ‘πŸ‘ )

Satya asked Dharani what happen nu. Dharani reveals suresh  goin to get married soon. Satya asking how she knows nu ..Shampoo Lady get tensed and lies that they hear it from Sujatha nu. Satya advised her to forget suresh and be the pazhaiya dharani.. Anjali seconds her.. ( Aiyo samy, pazhaiya dharani ya.. kodumai thangathu pa...

Prakash with his frens.. Prakash share the incidents happen at home with his frens.. One of his frens suggest they should get Ekambaram help for this matter.Prakash says Ekambaram will escape once knows there will be problem cause of him nu.. All his frens worried and prakash tells he dont know what to do.. Once his father get those answer sheet, his government job dream gone.. Enga Appa illeda avaru Indian tatta. rofl..[ same characteristics.. prakash = Chandru ( Young kamal from Indian movie) ]

Next morning. Dharani still sad. Devraj mama come. he talks with satya and nearly tells shampoo lady doing veetu velai at ponnu veedu nu. Satya tell him she got job dy nu...Satya leaves for office. Bro-Sis Duo talking.All about the veetu velai job...Veethu owner and suresh varungala mamiyar(SVM) came too.. SVM asked Shampoo lady to come to work as usual and Devraj will samalikkiran saroja attai if saamy aaduran.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Satya at office doin some designs. Karthik saw the new designs by satya ( im damn sure if kartik din get satya, he goin to be villain.. aargh.. ) and send mail to manager praising her.Satya insists she want to say thanks to MD. Manager athu ithunu solli , didnt allow satya to talk with MD.. Satya asked about MD to her collegue. She also dont have any clue about the MD nu.. Satya thinking who is this MD nu.. why so much secrecy..  (Satyakku mattum therinchatu.. MD karthik thane nu.. eagerly waiting to see satya reaction...)

Thodarum...

Fri by visha

Friday Episode 132, 27th September 2013
By Deivamagal aka Visha..

Its starts from satya thinking who is the MD nu. then she got to know MD was here nu.She is wondering why manager din let her meet MD nu.. She went asking manager directly.. ( Dir. Kumara ithu konjam over..  MD ye paarkanum parkanum sollinye 2 episode ottithinge satya vacchi...) and she said she will meet MD by herself.. ( why they showing satya like this.. athan manager din allow her.. she taking decision by her own in just 2 days joining there.. )  Suddenly another girl come across them and said MD left the office dy.. 

Gayathri received answer sheet of prakash.. prakash romba kevalama answer pannirukkan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gayatri happy prakash job will be gone and she can show off in Jai Hind Vilas again.. She tambattam adikkiran with Thilaga anni. Thilaga anni inform about this to prakash who is having fun with his friends. Prakash shares with his frens that his anni is on the way to meet his appa with his answer sheet and he bike edutthu engeyo kilamburan..

Mokkai Moorthy walking and singing enjoyingly .. and opposite Sornakka Saroja attai coming... Sornakka spots Moorthy and starts to chase him. Aiyo nadu roadle chasing scene.. ( Ellam hero villains chasing scene thaan paarthiruppiirkal... Deivamagal serialil mattum thaan immathiriayana chasing scene varum.. Dun ever miss it...) Finally she able to caught him. She starts beating him and asking about the 4 lakhs. Crowd gathers watching their arguments. Semma adi Moorty ku.. Then Moorthy suddenly changing tone asking  what she will do if she cant get the money back nu...😲

Moorthy reveals everything about their plan and told her the master mind is Gayathri nu.. Sornakkaa getting more angry and starts beating moorthy .. afraid moorthy might exposed vijaya also part of the PLAN.. she helps moorthy escapes..  Then Sornnakka beats vijaya too.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (
Inniki ellarumkum adi uthai thaan..🀣)

Gayathri reach home and she cant wait to show the answer sheet to prakash appa.. Suddenly her phone rang.. Prakash called her.. πŸ˜²
Gayathri said she wont sympatize at him even he begging her.. She will show the report to his appa nu.. Prakash laughing at her.. πŸ˜² ( Semma villain aayitanne namma hero.. )Gayathri makes fun of him by telling is he gone crazy dy thinking of his future nu.. Prakash said Im not goin to be crazy..Then he share one video clip with her.. Gayathri shocked when saw the video clip.. The video clips contains  moorthy revealing their BIG PLAN to Sornnakka.. Gayathri semma kadu kadu nu watching it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prakash blackmailing her, if she bring those reports to his father, he will bring the video clip to police nu.. then Prakash made deal with her.. He wont go to police if she dint show the reports to his appa nu.. Vera vali illama gayathri agree with that.. Prakash appa asking about the answer sheet.. She poi soldran prakash did well in exam nu.. Appavaum Ammavum prakash patti puglanthu tallings.. πŸ€’🀒 ( Pavam avunga rendu perum...) Gayathri kadupule listening to them... Prakash also came there.. Onnume theriyatha mathiri asking about his report nu.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Amma udanae saying you did well nu.. Prakash keep showing the mobile while talking with her...

Gayathri tells everything to Vino...from the report to blackmailing thing..Prakash calls his anni and tells her how he got the video nu and  ask them to convey his thanks to Mokkai Moorthy.. MLM paadikkitte coming.. He then ask about the answer sheet and did they show it to prakash appa nu.. Vino and gayathri looking at him with anger while Prakash semma vedappa  looking at him.. MLM starts to feel something wrong.. Vino knocks on moorthy head and scolding him.. Then Moorthy asking how come prakash came there at that time nu.. Prakash says its all LUCK nu, he also knock his head too.. 

Moorthy sadly saying why everyone beats him like he is Temple Bell nu.. 

Thodarum.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just Like i wish i got prakash scene mostly.. hehe.. so happy...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.india thumbnail
Hello guys i'm new here!!
I'm eagerly waiting for ur updates sweethearts!!
I have so many problems so can't watch the serials but ungaloda updates'a than padippen so thank u so so much!!! 
πŸ€—
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss.india

I have so many problems so can't watch the serials but ungaloda updates'a than padippen so thank u so so much!!! 
πŸ€—

Welcome to IF Miss.india.. πŸ€—
Me Visha aka Deivamagal of this forum.. πŸ˜‰
Hope you will enjoy your stay here.. πŸ˜Š
Thank you for appreaciating our updates.. hehe πŸ˜†
Miss.india thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Welcome to IF Miss.india.. πŸ€—
Me Visha aka Deivamagal of this forum.. πŸ˜‰
Hope you will enjoy your stay here.. πŸ˜Š
Thank you for appreaciating our updates.. hehe πŸ˜†

thank u Visha, i mean our deivamagal
Me it's Manju and i miss india so much so i set Miss.india!πŸ˜†

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€—

Welcome Miss.india manju avargalae..Welcome to Tmail sections and DM forum..
iam sumi..one of the paavapatta updater πŸ˜­

Miss.india thumbnail

Enna sumi darling neenga seyaru intha social service engala madhiri allukku tevaipaduttu anna neenga adha ivaluvu kavalai sollumpothu rombam varuthama irukku!
Ungal sevai indha forumkku tevai smile please kuttima! And this for ur updates πŸ€—
Edited by Miss.india - 10 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thank u Visha, i mean our deivamagal
Me it's Manju and i miss india so much so i set Miss.india!πŸ˜†

Nice to meet u manju aka Ms. India.. πŸ˜‰
Miss.india thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Nice to meet u manju aka Ms. India.. πŸ˜‰

Me tooo darling β€οΈ πŸ˜³
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[/QUOTE]
Enna sumi darling neenga seyaru intha social service engala madhiri allukku tevaipaduttu anna neenga adha ivaluvu kavalai sollumpothu rombam varuthama irukku!
Ungal sevai indha forumkku tevai smile please kuttima! And this for ur updates πŸ€—
[/QUOTE]
Thanks...πŸ€—
Social serviceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Friday social service panna aal venum...neenga free aa😈
Miss.india thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SK_

Thanks...πŸ€—
Social serviceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Friday social service panna aal venum...neenga free aa😈

Ennakkum asai than ana na tv parka mudiyadhu veetla nerya prachanai oru allukitta mateenginen avanoda torture irundhu tappikarudhukkaga work iruthen latea than varuven sapittu veetu vellaya senjuttu tungiduven appuram marunal workukku poven avalavutthan en routine life even week end extra activities panren so no time but work computerla enbadala appoappo browse pannuven avalavu than tv parka edhu neram only written updates than padippe! I am pavam! Anda devil mattum life varama iruntha jolly irudhu ana ipoo😭

Work la irundha seya try panren but ellam friday seya mudiyadhu darling what ti do!