Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Something Interesting abt Colors..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I was behind a bus, and at the back of it I saw a colors promotional poster (in uk)

It had a pic of madhu and rk  and Sidharth with anandi. So it was promoting these two shows... and in the middle was Kapil.. 

And that they also making it free on Sky and Virgin... 

Amazing fact is that Madhu, Sid and Kapil were a part of JDJ and Anandi now part of Big boss..

And how they are broadcasting it free.. for a while or forever - don't know for sure.. 

😉 Something to think abt 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In the UK Star Plus comes free with any entertainment package or any basic Sky package, so I thought Colors was going free to air because people in the UK were tuning into free Star Plus rather then forking out money for Colors subscription. As a result the Star Plus shows were more popular, but Comedy Nights with Kapil, Jhalak were very popular shows in India and even in the UK so definitely people actually subscribed to Colors this way it's free more of the audiences which are watching Star Plus free at the moment and don't have Colors will get hooked to Colors shows. 

carisma2 thumbnail
I agree nafisa... this is why I feel they have used jdj to promote their coloursfamily
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
previously they were using jhalak to promote their shows😆
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anyone over here explain why is that so wrong? it is pure business. 
It's not a crime tm mb promotion 😆 or BV all channels promote there shows even movies were promoted in jdj its pure business going to bigboss is left to the celeb's if they want they can channel will not decide 😆 about ur topic it's silly that u invest u valuable time in commenting on the channel which u hate the most tm 😉 Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rockstar29

It's not a crime tm mb promotion 😆 or BV all channels promote there shows even movies were promoted in jdj its pure business going to bigboss is left to the celeb's if they want they can channel will not decide 😆 about ur topic it's silly that u invest u valuable time in commenting on the channel which u hate the most tm 😉

There is no need to get personal.. 
I made an observation and shared. 

can u explain - how is that a social crime to be classified as silly? U have no idea what channels i like and dislike - so how can u comment? 
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

There is no need to get personal..

I made an observation and shared.

can u explain - how is that a social crime to be classified as silly? U have no idea what channels i like and dislike - so how can u comment?

I am not attacking personally I felt ur comments some what sarcastic I felt topic bit silly because all channel do promote there stars zee promote pv and qh star plus there bahus and sony kbc and comedy circus no big deal in USA I see posters of all channels pairs I think u took it seriously relax not against u personally since I don't know u there is nothing interesting fact of colors as u mentioned I felt its my view what crime I did .Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rockstar29

I am not attacking personally I felt ur comments some what sarcastic I felt topic bit silly because all channel do promote there stars zee promote pv and qh star plus there bahus and sony kbc and comedy circus no big deal in USA I see posters of all channels pairs I think u took it seriously relax not against u personally since I don't know u there is nothing interesting fact of colors as u mentioned I felt its my view what crime I did .

My point is - Obviously they promoted what they needed to promote in jalak..  and then they are broadcasting the channel free.. obvious it is desperate for more viewers.  Regarding channels... I don't care abt channels.. if I see a good show.. a bit diff to the usual saas bahu serials I watch - that's abt it for me. 
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even American/Canadian channels do that. To my knowledge it is the service provider that does. It's a marketing technique, a way of attracting viewers. Guess what? It works.