Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Kal ka precap maine dekha unfortunately and i saw Rey hugging Shivam.. and laughing.. ðŸ¤¢bahut weird laga Rey aur Shivam ko hug karte hue dekh ðŸ˜† kya Shivam ka chehra dekh kar Rey ko apni aur Taani ke moments yaad nahi aaye? shivam played a major role in TR's love story.. Kya Rey ko kuch bhi yaad nahi aaya? and kya shivam ne Taani ke baare mein poocha? ðŸ¤” 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Kal ka precap maine dekha unfortunately and i saw Rey hugging Shivam.. and laughing..🤢bahut weird laga Rey aur Shivam ko hug karte hue dekh😆kya Shivam ka chehra dekh kar Rey ko apni aur Taani ke moments yaad nahi aaye? shivam played a major role in TR's love story.. Kya Rey ko kuch bhi yaad nahi aaya? and kya shivam ne Taani ke baare mein poocha?🤔

I atleast want Shivam 2 ask Rey about Taani.He can atleast do this much.Or even let Rey tell Shivam that Taani had told Rey the truth dat she and Shivam were in a fake relationship
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I atleast want Shivam 2 ask Rey about Taani.He can atleast do this much.Or even let Rey tell Shivam that Taani had told Rey the truth dat she and Shivam were in a fake relationship

i know...but finally shivam said that he liked taani...rather loved her...lol.i was alays aware...inshallah taarey will be back😉 inshallah inshallah *keep praying*
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey anyone knows whether there was a real Flasback from reys side of taani
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Exactly 
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoharocks

i know...but finally shivam said that he liked taani...rather loved her...lol.i was alays aware...inshallah taarey will be back😉 inshallah inshallah *keep praying*

Well we can just hope.
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What the hell? Why was this Shivam track introduced. It did no good. Like, I seriously did not expect Swayam to HUG shivam? Neither Rey nor Swayam. I mean considering what kind of an experience ReYam have had with Shivam, AFTER ALL THAT HUGGING HIM WAS EXCEPTIONALLY P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C . Disappointed wit Swayam's behavior. He could have walked out of the scene. Why to HUG? ðŸ˜­
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, Shivam seems to have been reintroduced for just couple of episodes so unstickying and closing the topic (=

-Dil Dostii Dance Development Team.