*Thayumanavan September 2013 Archives*

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Sep 2nd Updates
Episode 34

Good episode today... finally story taking a different track πŸ˜‰

Bharathy and mathi going through accounts and bharathy knows Mathi is struggling financially. There comes Indra who is upset her mobile felt inside water and its not working. She wants new mobile and that too iphone 5. Mathi smiles and says okay he will buy it. Bharathy ask why need to buy new hand phone as this can be repaired. Indra ask him not to interfere on this and goes on pleading her father and ask him to call his friend to bring it immediately. Mathi calls and ask his friend to bring a new iphone 5 πŸ˜• Same time comes Subha asking how come only Indra gets a phone and she too puts her pity face and ask for one. Mathi calls back his friend and ask him to bring 2 iphones. Both girls goes off happily πŸ˜• Bharaty is not happy  with the way Mathi is dealing all this but Mathi says he cannot see his girls being sad.

Chandru nephew ( i don't know his name so going to address him as CN for now πŸ˜†) comes to see Chandru wife and tells her this job is very risky plus he has meet Mathi few days back. Feels Mathi is a nice person and he ask her to forget about torturing and stuff. She gets shock and ask whats the reason for this sudden changes. CN says his doing lots of bad things but nothing as bad as marrying an innocent girl and getting her tortured. Chandru wife says she has to do it as for the sake of her husband. Does he know how upset they both were when they had done all wedding preparation and the very last minute Vignesh comes and says he does not want this marriage cause he still loves Maha?? (omgg vignesh is not married 😲 ohh good i guess his going to be Maha's mappilai taan pola πŸ˜ƒ) She is determine to take revenge. CN then suggest her to get Maha married to Vignesh and then she can torture Maha nu. But Chandru wife says that is not possible. She tries and tries and finally manage to convince CN to stick to the plan.

Mathi talks to saradha and tells her what josiyar said and saradha says its better to get her marriage done fast but to do proper check on the mapilai before deciding on anything. (miss some conversation as was on the phone.. will update up later) Mathi calls broker and ask for CN's office number.

CN comes to see Chandru wife and tells her about Mathi wanting to know details of his office. Chandru is not happy to be spending all this money but his wife ask him not to interfere. She ask CN to go ahead and set up a fake office to impress Mathi and money she will take care off. He goes back .. outside Vignesh sees him and wonders. (thank god vignesh has seen him.. he can save Maha 😊)

CN brings lot of cash to an old house. An old man living there and he ask CN how is he? CN ask if the man thought he will forget them and never come? He cannot forget the incident that happen in front of him and ask for someone. A girl comes in a wheelchair and CN has tears seeing her (okay who is these people now ?? ...) 😲

thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday Sep 3rd update.
Episode 35

Episode starts with prabhu (chandran's newphew) taljing with some old man. One girl in wheel chair prabhu called her as shamala. The old man said about their sad story to prabhu. Prabhu gave some money to him and ask him if any help they need he can ask him at any time. Prabhu feels so sad and says to that she will be alright soon. She will be like going to normal soon and he left the place. ( I don't know who is that girl nu bcoz I missed ystrdy episode. ) πŸ˜•

Mathi in restaurant sigining some papers and gave it to Bharathi to handover it in bank to swaminathan and ask him when will be free nu? Bharathi says that he free at any time. Mathi looks little disturbed and bharathi asks him what happened? Mathi says that he didn't understand her daughters. If he thinks that he talks a serious thing then they it as cool and if he thinks that he talks about simple things they it as very seriously. Bharathi asks him that he feels so much means something happened seriously what happened nu? Mathi says its maha. Bharathi asks him that she will do whatever you says then whats wrong with her. Mathi says that he gave so much of hopes to her about her marriage. But nothing happened she was more worried about it. I feels guilty for it. Bharathi asks him not to worry about it and leaves. Mathi stills thinks worried about something there comes sindhu with her 2 daughters. Mathi greets her" Hello doctor". She says hello to him askhim that he visits here regularly? Mathi says that is his restaurant nu and asks her what she want to have? Sindhu said that this is ur place and u know which one is goodand make order for that. Mathi calls the waiter and gave him order. Sindhu introduced her daughters to Mathi. (Sorry I forgot the names one is akansha I think and the other one I forgot.) Mathi take that children to playing room and gave them dolls for playing. Sindhu saw it happily. πŸ˜ƒ
    Mathi came and sits opposite to her. Sindhu asks him why he was angry at her for her daughter's health nu. Mathi says her sorry that he will he more care about her daughters. Mathi asks her that she comes the house for rent r not. She says she doesn't believe in good days all that bt her mom belive in it and says she says that will be shifting at this month end. Sindhu asks about his health whether he follows the advice r not. Mathi said no. She said then what s the use of come to doctor and asks suggestions. She said that he not only to care for him bt to take care of daughters he must be in healthy. Then she asked about his family. Mathi said about he her daughters maha, 1st daughter that she knows her. 2nd Subha she had love marriage. 3rd Janani as journalist. 4th indra studing in college. 5th is Susie in In-Laws house. Sindhu asks him why she only living alone. Mathi said that when she born his wife health was very worse and dead within few months his in-laws angry at him and taken her when she was child. Sindhu asks that his other daughters got his love and affection bt she only alone in village what she feels about it. Mathi said he also feels about it bt his wife is the only daughter to them they saw Susie as her daughter. So I won't bring her here. Sindhu says to him soon bring her to with him.

Part 2
      Mathi came from walking. Vignesh waits there to see him. Mathi saw him and walked vignesh asked him to wait that he want to talk to him. Mathi angrily asks him that he also walked silentlyduring the engagement day. Vignesh said that nothing to do anything that day against his parents he doesn't want to hurt them. Mathi asks him about his marriage. He said that cancelled his marriage bcoz he like Maha. She was the first girl he saw for his marriage and doesn't like anyone other than her. So that's y he cancelled his marriage. He want to talk about it bt his dad and his partnership broke up during that time so he doesn't have any chance to speak. Mathi angrily asks what this is also ur dad's plan to take revenge on me. He said it is good that before we know the truth about ur family and my daughter will be safe now. Mathi said to him that this is last time he talks to him and don't try to see Maha and confuse her about all these. She got good proposal and tell ur dad that she will got married soon in grandly and becareful stop planning to cancell the wedding. Vignesh looks so sad hearing this. πŸ˜•

Part 3

Vignesh in his room his mom ask him to take food. He said he don't want anything nw. His mom said that she ask him to talk food only and not talking about marriage. He asks her to stop torturing him he unable to forgot Maha he like her so much nu. His mom ask him what if she go and plead mathi that his is unable to forgot ur daughter pls accept for this proposalnu. Vignesh asks her to stop talking. Chandran came there and said that he like more his and Mathi partnership what to be turned out for relationship. Bt it doesn't happened so forgot her marry someone else. Vignesh angrily leaves the room. Chandrans wife worried about him. Screen freezes with her. Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

September 4th - Wednesday

Bharathi in love

Mathi reading paper Sutha comes there - she ask him whether he is in financial trouble - she and Asoak can apply for loan - Mathi says it's ok I can handle it - he asked why didn't you go somewhere - she tells him we will go later - he tells her book vacation I will send both of you to Simla or some resort

Chandran's house - his wife - lawyer and auditor - lawyer telling Chandran gave the investment that means we need to see all the restaurant land value and it will have to equally divided - that means 7 kodi Mathi has to give you - estimated value - his wife keep on saying Mathi cheated us - Auditor saying I did  equally - didn't anything wrong - but Chandran's arrogant wife saying he cheated us  that he need to give us money or the all the restaurants back - she says Mathi is a fraud and we believed him all this time - he throw us out from his home and I want him out on the street - then I will be happy - she is a bad lady

Vicknesh on the terrace Prabu come there - Vick insult Prabu - he says you are a fraud and you cheated and did bad things before - I don't think my father approve of you - Prabu saying now ask your father about me - your parents called me now - what is that saying about your parents - are they good people - they listen to me know - they are not going to listen to their own son - i am angry they hurt your parents how come you are not angry - Vick saying leave appa and Mathi uncle can sort out their own problems - don't encourage them more - Prabu saying you are in dark - there is going to be lot of twist and turns and stay tuned to see it - I can't tell you now - it has to be suspense

Janani writing something - Bharathi come there and ask what she is writing - she says I am writing love poem - he asked again you write love poem - she tells sort of love poem - recently so many actors did kill themselves - I am researching why - why they have to kill themselves for love - they have family suddenly see someone fell in love - they die for love - forget the family - why - she asked him what is love

Bharathi saying love is unconditional - like your father and Maha love for you and you love Maha - girl fell in love with boy - then the expectations come from both sides - then problems - she asked what about you - he tells her I will let her do whatever she wanted to do - no expectations - you can do anything I am not going to stop - no rules - Jananai asking are you telling me - He says no just figure of speech - pretend you are my lover - she says ok - Bharathi ask her did you love anyone - she says no never been love - she tells only when I look at you I got the impression like pipi but that can't be love - you know me more than anyone else - she asked him are you going to propose me - he tells her you are a terror nobody wanted to propose you - they are afraid of you - he says you write - she start to write

Bharathi called Janani she asked what - he says I have something to tell you - after Maha marriage your turn to marry - I love you unconditionally - Janani saying don't joke around - he tells her I am not joking - you are my world and I love you so much and would do anything to you - she tells him I thought you are going to tell me something like this - so the whole time you thought about me like this - I hate you - I thought you are my friend  - he imagined the whole thing how it is going to turn if he tells Janani his love - Oh Bharathi

He tells her add these lines to the poem when you love someone we think them all the time - we think she is our world - love makes us happy - the feeling inside  - we didn't tell the love yet to the girl - fell in love and before proposal is best time - it's like golden period - you feel the love and whatever she does make us happy - the fear what she is going tell when we tell the love - whether she is going to accept or reject - love struck in our throat  - I need to tell you something but can't tell you now - janani looked at him thinking what he is talking

Chandran - his wife and auditor come to Mathi's restaurant - give the documents - saying Mathi has to give 7kodi - Mathi saying I paid your investment - auditor saying it went like salary - Mathi saying you never worked here not a second - we made a deal now you are telling that I didn't pay you - Villi saying you cheated us and you throw us out - I didn't expect this from you - Chandran saying I will give you 6 months to pay me back if you can't you have to give me back all the restaurants - she saying I want you on the street begging for money with your girls 😈

Mathi in shock😑😲

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday Sep 5th & Friday Sep 6th Updates
Episode 37 - 38

Bharathy comes and see Mathi who polambufies about Maha marriages ... He needs to get her married soon. Bharathy ask him not to rush.. need to learn more about Prabu but Mathi is adamant saying all they need to check is his office and if he can take good care of Maha πŸ˜• Bharathy does not seem to agree with this but keeps quite.

Janani grumbling to her sisters about some incident of commit suicide case she wanted to write but her company does not allow it (yeah first you start seeing the problems in your house πŸ€”) Mathi comes to know about the news that Janani wants to work about .. and his not happy as the people Janani will be facing are not so good. 

Mathi ask maha again about wedding but she says not interested for now.

Guhan's father Thiru comes to see Mathi .. to clear some doubts for him. He says sorry for Guhan coming over to see Indra when there is no one at home. He forgot to call before coming by. His feeling bad cause Indra told him that Mathi is not happy about him coming there. Mathi keeps quite. Thiru says no bad intention .. its only Guhan was worried Indra was sick and not able to come to college. Thiru hopes he does not think bad of his daughter, Mathi says no no only little concern. Thiru gives his word that both his son and daughter are best friends. Mathi is happy to hear this.

Janani meets a small accident and has hurt her hand. DR lady taan checked her up. Bharathy comes and get tensed more. 

Back home Mathi scolding Bharathy for not telling him about Janani accident. Bharathy says Janani was the one who told him not to tell. Subha and Indra tries to tell him its only a small injury but Mathi keeps on scolding. Janani comes and gives him left right and goes back to the room.

Subha ask him not to worry as DR. Sindhuja (habba anu finally got the name πŸ€£) who treated Janani. Mathi immediately calls her to ask about Janani but Dr laughs at him.

Both Subha and Ashok working. Vicky calls Subha to come and meet him in conference room. She goes to see him. Vicky ask if she is living happy with him .. as far he knows Ashok always fights with her nu. Subha says she is so happy married to Ashok nu. 

Prabu meets the broker and his not interested with mathi's daughter as  his side they already found another ponnu nu. Broker ask him not to rush and wait first. Prabu says mathi has not got back nu.  Broker comes and tells the news to Mathi .. that Prabu has find another alliance as Mathi has not given any answer. Mathi gets tensed saying he already decided he likes Prabu but he took some time to check on details. Broker says he will try to talk to Prabu family again and goes. (sattiyama ennaku onnu puriyalae πŸ˜•)

Vignesh confronts his mother that his aware something fishy going on with Prabu around and he hopes his mother is not doing anything bad. Mother tells him off  .. Vignesh leaves after asking his mother to be careful and don't get into trouble. 

Vignesh comes out to see his father and ask what is really going on? He likes his father and respects him but that does not mean he has to agree to everything father says. Vignesh hope father will not allow mother to do anything bad. Chandru thinks. 

Prabu, broker and mathi talking. Prabu says sorry but he had to push as his family was rushing for marriage. Mathi says its okay.. he likes Prabu and has confirm him as mapillai. 

Thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Monday .. Sep 9th haiyaa no serial

Happy Vinayagar Chaturthi to everyone ... πŸ˜‰

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday Sep 10th Updates
Episode

jaya is not around.. helping her out. Going to be brief ones.

Janani and Subha tries to persuade Maha to agree for marriage. Maha says pakalam and leaves the topic.

Mathi comes and again tries to talk to Maha about marriage and finally she agrees. Mathi promises this will happen this time nu.

Prabu comes and informs Chandru the happy news about Mathi agreeing for marriage after he put a drama his found another ponnu nu. Chandru seem to be excited. Prabu says his got no intention to marry that girl and does not feel the need to marry and torture her and make mathi cry. That will be long to happen. Faster way to see Mathi crying is to vanish on the wedding day and mathi will cry. Chandru can enjoy that. Further no one will come to marry  Maha anymore πŸ€”

thodarum

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

September 11 - Wednesday

Mathi calling Bharathi Bharathi - waiter saying he is inside - Mathi gave sugar to Bharathi - saying Maha said ok to marriage - we don't have lot of time - need to do lot of preparations - Bharathi saying slow down - we need to investigate about Prabu before proceed - Mathi saying I feel he is a good guy ok we ask around about him - they come out see Prabu eating in their restaurant - he act like he didn't know that restaurant owned by Mathi - pretend to see Mathi and Bharathi - giving his business card saying I will be out most of the time call me before you come

Mathi jogging in the beach saw Doc - she is doing the same thing - they both talk - she asked why the sudden interest to take care of yourself - he tells her few people told me - she saying I am a doctor told you to do diet and exercise you didn't listen now somebody telling you - you listen - she walk away - he called and say I am doing it because you told me - she tells him you are my patient and I am your doctor - no more relationship there

Mathi telling Saratha that Maha said ok for the marriage - she tells him to make sure you are getting good person for Maha - don't rush it - asked around can't make mistake - he tells Maha never asked me anything and I don't know her wishes - her wedding should be grand and I have dream wedding planned for her

Asoak is mad and angry at Suba - he asked his friend to go for smoke - Suba come there and ask did you prepare email - I am waiting - my manager waiting for my - please send it within an hour - Asoak saying I am working on it - she says do it fast - he complain to his friend I want to move from here - I don't like her as a boss - she is ordering me around - friend saying no she is doing her job - you told other day work and personal life is different - now it is the same - friend says you have issues - Asoak saying home and office nobody respect me - they all treat me like a servant and they don't value me at all

Mathi talk to Maha - tells her that he would be happy if she saw Prabu and say her opinion - she tells him I don't need to see him - I am ok - he tells her no you have to see him then we decide

Prabu and Maha meet - he tells her that he is the luckiest person - he tells her that his  father passed while he was young and his mom raised him - I want to treat my wife with respect and give her all the freedom to do what she wanted to do - I had dream about my wife you fit perfectly - he does the most of the talking - he tells her I am a shy person - I planned to ask so many things now I feel nervous - he asked do you have any questions for me - she says no - he asked her interest - she only speak few words and saying I don't have any opinion

Suba ask what do you think - Maha saying I feel he is acting - the way he speak make me feel he is pretending to be a good person - not his natural way - Suba saying leave it Appa he will know good and bad - you have to trust him

Tomorrow - Mathi telling Bharathi that Shushi's birthday tomorrow

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello,

Here is what happened today in Thayumanavan Sept 12th

First of all sorry for not updating last week. Totally crazy week and I was extremely tired. πŸ˜”
    So here I am with today's updateπŸ˜ƒ

The episode begins with Mathi sitting sadly in his restaurant thinking of his times with his wife. In the flashback, his wife comes to him saying that she had gone to the hospital. Mathi is worried as to why she had to go to the hospital. She then tells him that she is expecting their fourth child. Mathi is thrilled and tells that this one should be a girl as well. His wife is amazed, as to how he prefers daughters over a son. She also tells him that she has decided on the name and it is Suchitra. Both are happy. Really cute moment.😊 While thinking Mathi has tears in his eyes. Bharati comes there and sees him sad and asks him the reason. Initially he denies, then he tells him that it is sushi's birthday tomorrow and how unlucky he is that he is not able to do anything for her like he did for his other daughters. Bharati tells him to go meet her. Mathi refuses and tells him that every year he goes and makes her sad. He does not want her to cry on her birthday. Bharati thinks and the scene ends there.

Next morning at Sushi's grandparents house, Suchi is shown praying God and then asks her grandparents for their blessing. They bless her and grandma gets all nostalgic about her daughter (Sushi's mom). They are getting ready to leave to temple when somebody knocks on the door. Grandma opens nobody is there she goes back in thinking it could be some boys playing pranks. Next time the bell rings and Sushi goes to answer, she sees nobody and is about to close the door when Maha, Subha and Indu surprise her. Sushi is thrilled and welcomes them. The grandparents are thrilled to see them. They are happy and chatting. When it is time to cut the cake Sushi ask for Mathi. 😭. She is sad and the girls cheer her up. Subha even tells the grandparents to come and stay with them, it will lot of fun. Both are quite. Sushi finally cuts the cake. Everybody is happy again. Grandpa comes and tell them that their stuff are in the trunk of the car. The girls insist in spending time with them for the weekend. Grandpa insist saying their dad cannot live without them and asks them to go. Subha teases him saying that he never got along with their dad how he has a soft corner for him. Grandpa says that he was angry with their dad but he cannot live alone so they need to leave. The girls leave Sushi behind promising her that she will come to Chennai and live happily with them. Episode ends on grandpa's face.

I think there is more to grandpa's situation then the eyes meet. I have a feeling eventually he is going to melt and live with Mathi and his daughters.  The episode was great overall and looking forward to the very important track that is Maha's wedding. I hope Janani or Vignesh or even Chandran does something about it. Fingers crossed. this is a serial they should show happy scenario since all of us so stressed out with our own lives. The last thing we need is the negativity. I mean little bit is okay but I feel they should show more nice things happening. So far this serial is meeting that expectation at least for me. I am beginning to even like Janani these days. So friends lets wait and watch.

Hit like if you like my update.

Edited by Akafan - 10 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Friday Sep 13th update
Episode starts with mathi and Indira talks about the village trip on suchi's bday.Indira says they missed him a lot. mathi says he too missed them,what to do your grandparents still angry on me. Indira feals bad and wants suchi to come soon here. Madhi feals for not forgiving this much years.subha comes and softly says that he is also doing the same to Ashok. he is not treating Ashok well. Madhi feals bad.

Madhi  meets baharathi while playing billiards.madhi express his fealings about subha said. Madhi says "he did wrong,Ashok and subha fights were causual between couples,i am not even talking to him,i should have treat him well".Bharathi smiles and says"then problem solved,self analysis always good".

scene shifts to vignesh coming to meet mathi.bharathi brings vignesh to mathi.Vignesh says "my dad is good,but mom doing wrong,she called my cousin too,dont know what she is doing,be carful".Mathi ignores.Vignesh asks about mahi's mapillai.Mathi lies his name as Ramkumar from thenkashi(uff mathi oorkey doubt varuthu ungaluku yen varala 😑 ). vignesh says his wishes and moves .(still he doubts ).Bharathi asks why he lied about the name.  Mathi says "he may do any harm in marriage so better ignore him".(dei kilava nalathu sonna purinchukanum😑 ne yellam yeppudi periya business man aney doubt ah irukkey 😑).Bharathi feals vignesh is true in his feelings.Mathi replies "he is talking bad about his mom to me,how can i give my daghter to such a person (ufff).

Mathi and his family goes and meets prabhu and his fake mom.Pmom says "bharathi is lucky as he has uncle's daughter,no girl to search oustide". Bharathi gives a shy look to janani but janani didnt notice,but subha sees it and gives a smile to bharathy.Janani suspects their activities are very artificial.subha suts her .but bharthi agrees with her.  They exchange thattu and completes simple engagement.

precap
Janani reporting in TV.A villain kootam watching with a  😈

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Monday Updates
Episode

Janani comes with another co worker to see the kandhu vetti guy (KV) .. rowdies around and they say his not in. Janani being adamant refuses to listen and decides to wait for KV to arrive. He comes and both she and her co worker goes up. Everything is being recorded silent by the guys' video. KV is not happy for the reason Janani is here and insults her as a women and talks badly 🀒 Janani leaves in anger determine to bring that guy down.

She meets Bharathy and throws up her anger on what that KV guy spoke to her. Bharathy as usual tries to calm her. Once she was okay .. Bharathy approach marriage topic and ask what is Janani's plan cause soon Maha marriage will be over and then will be Janani's turn. She gets annoy and ask what is marriage all about ?? She has her dream and ambition and she ask Bharathy not to ask her questions like this.

Mathi does shopping and comes back happily gives the bag to Janani and Indra. Subha standing far away refuse to take the bag saying Mathi forgets that Ashok is one of them .. she is very sure Mathi did not take cloths for Ashok. Mathi is hurt but keeps quite ... takes another bag and calls Ashok out and gives him. Subha feels bad for misunderstanding her father.

KV news comes out in tv .. He is very angry ..

thodarum - not sure if i miss anything cause had some relatives at home πŸ˜›
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago