•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
What do you all think about her 😕 You think she will find out about Ayaan's tricks and make him stop it or support him 😕 Because she didn't like Ishaan living with Anu for few days but then if, for instance, Ishaan told her that he loves Anu then his mom might even support him 🤔 
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 10 years ago
i was about to make a post on her..i just don't get her character...she saw ayaan was shattered...but at that time also she is was insulting Anushka..i don't think she plans will find out about Ishaans tricks n even if he tells her that he loves Anushka..she won't support it
...remember ayaan already told his mom about his love for Anushka..n v all no how she feels about his love interest now don't v..😉
^ well who knows, because she was always shown as little nicer to ishaan then ayaan evn though she doesn't have any negatives with Ayaan, whever Ayaan told his mom that ishaan cheated today or stole money she was never really mad about it other then just told him to not do it again and he still did it, but i mean to say that their mom, from what i've seen so far, loves ishaan little more than ayaan so maybe she might help him out 😕 i have no idea lol 
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

^ well who knows, because she was always shown as little nicer to ishaan then ayaan evn though she doesn't have any negatives with Ayaan, whever Ayaan told his mom that ishaan cheated today or stole money she was never really mad about it other then just told him to not do it again and he still did it, but i mean to say that their mom, from what i've seen so far, loves ishaan little more than ayaan so maybe she might help him out 😕 i have no idea lol 
i don't think so...she fervently hates Anushka...for either of her sons...obviously because both her sons love Anushka.lol!!poor her..😃
Originally posted by madhu245

i don't think so...she fervently hates Anushka...for either of her sons...obviously because both her sons love Anushka.lol!!poor her..😃

haha well that's even better 😆 i just don't want anyone to pair up with ishaan anymore