Nadashwaram sep 23-27 updates-Thursday posted

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Updates
Episode 868

Sumi is cause of her network so me chipping in with Brief Updates. Sumi edit this post to your reserved post daa 😛

Meenashi in temple does archanae for her son. Turns and sees Malar, mother and Rohini. Meenashi warns Malar to make sure she attend Malar wedding, stand beside her husband and do all the necessary things. Tells her the location of wedding and Malar confused. Warns Malar make sure she comes or she can forget about coming back to live with her son. Meenashi leaves. Malar mother is angry that mangatha talking like this and says she no longer wants to keep quite about this. Malar who is angry tells her mother she too cannot take this and going to go and talk to Gopi about this and get a final solution for all the problem.

Moorthy tells his father already the mess is done so why the wedding needs to be cancel. He tries to talk to his parents to go again and see mapillai family explain to them everyone once again and get this wedding on. Lalitha stops them saying enough of all the insults they have gone through. Definitely there is someone for her and one day he will come and she will get married.

Malar comes and questions Gopi who tells her he is also super confuse on what to do. There comes Maha and Prasad. Both tells Gopi and Malar that they had gone through lots of hurdle and for maha this is second marriage. Both Gopi Malar was there for her all the time and now she wants both of them to be beside her when she gets married 😕 Maha tells to Malar she is aware of Rohini marriage but wants her to come her wedding first and then leaves. (this girl maha enna achu? How can she ask like this? 😕) Both leaves. Gopi says see how they both wants them nu. Malar says  no problem she will call Rohini to come and say the same thing how her life was mess before and this is second marriage and how she wants both Gopi Malar both to be there.. so what is gopi going to answer? Gopi ask her not to create problem and she gets angry. He suggest her to go for Rohini wedding while he attends Malar wedding. Malar says no way she will attend Rohini marriage without him and leaves. Gopi is angry.

thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ratna - Thank for the update.

As usual 😉 missing the end scene (Yaaru kutti payyan disturb a???)

Meenakshi walking back from temple, Prasad aprents along with Prasad meet her and she opens her thiruvai saying it is her son birthday older son named Sivaganam. The Amma and Appa face ee adala. They ask he was gone long time back do you still celebrate birthday va? She says I know in my heart he is good and he will come back to me. I never miss even a single year. I keep praying every day - one day when God hears me that is the day my son will be standing in front of me. Prasad mom orey padharal. 

Meenakshi gives Viboothi kumkumum to them and puts it on Prasad nethi.

Prasad father asks Meenaksi about her son't rasi, star etc and she tells everything. Then abruptly they take leave saying meenakshi son will come back to her nnu.

They take Prasad to the temple and asks him to go around. After eh leaves they give Archanai to priest giving Sivaprasad alias sivaganam and telling star. Priest asks some one did archanai for the same name Raasi previously. Prasad mom says yes same person and she is also his Amma. Priest confused and does Archanai.

Prasad comes back and priest comes back with Archanai thattu.

Oh just realized  in the middle one more scene - In Ramesh hotel room the waiter and friend ties him up asking for money.

Avlavthan...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Gopi ðŸ˜¡
Seriously Rohini's marriage is more important to him he can always visit Maha prasad later. 

Mankatha - ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

When is she going to get sense? Where is Magesu? Will she come for Malar rescue?
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Ratna & Migan.

Ippo enakku kuzhappam - naama endha kalyanathukku pogaNum??????? Meenu illadhadhu better. So my vote for Rohini's.

Gopiku eppovume screw loose. Ippo suthama kazhandu vizhundhachu.
migan thumbnail
Really Ramesh dead????? ðŸ˜²
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Ratna - Thank for the update.

As usual 😉 missing the end scene (Yaaru kutti payyan disturb a???)

😲😲😲 omggg!!! so much i missed aa 🤣 thanks akka 🤗
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks meenu akka for the updates.. semma mangatha special ungalaku inniki ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤—

I don't think his death. Will not make sense to the story getting him death 🤔 Obviously they need to keep him off screen for some time as for his wedding. Well he could have been death if his never coming back to this serial (though they could replace the actor) or maybe he will be serious and in coma for few weeks till he comes back 😆

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Migan, Ratna and Sumi.

Oru kaal inga oru kaal ange.

Let's see how they are going to compromise the situation.  Or Rohini's wedding now move to wherever Prasad & Maha getting married.  Double kalyanam

Janu thumbnail
thats the best idea... two kalyanam at same place..
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sokku return from his trip. All happy to see him. Meenaksi polambing how come you took time nnu. Sokku says only extra two day tane. Meenaksi says looks like 2 years nnu.