Nadashwaram sep 23-27 updates-Thursday posted - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks meenu akka for the updates.. semma mangatha special ungalaku inniki 🤣🤗

I don't think his death. Will not make sense to the story getting him death 🤔 Obviously they need to keep him off screen for some time as for his wedding. Well he could have been death if his never coming back to this serial (though they could replace the actor) or maybe he will be serious and in coma for few weeks till he comes back 😆

That's what I think but the way they showed with her thali and stuff kind of scary.  😕
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Thanks Migan.
Rameshuu...poittiyaaa
Thanks Migan for the update.

Inga yaro A4 paper AaL varalayenu romba kavala pattangale. Adhukkuthno ennavo dir. 2 A4 thayaar pannitaar pola. Hababa yesterday Sokku & Rasu mama poti poding in delivering A4 dialogues.

Ramesuku kalayanama in real life ? Kabardhar Tirumuruga - no karumadhi scene for him in reel.

Fish tuLLal thaanga mudiyala. Karayila thooki podungapa.
Edited by srima - 10 years ago
I was thinking the same srima ma.. his getting married in real life so hopefully no bad ending for Ramesh in reel life.

Originally posted by srima

Thanks Migan for the update.

Inga yaro A4 paper AaL varalayenu romba kavala pattangale. Adhukkuthno ennavo dir. 2 A4 thayaar pannitaar pola. Hababa yesterday Sokku & Rasu mama poti poding in delivering A4 dialogues.
Naandhaan..😭😭2 A4 ready pannitarae..sorry sorry..Ready pannitanae andha director

Ramesuku kalayanama in real life ? Kabardhar Tirumuruga - no karumadhi scene for him in reel.

Fish tuLLal thaanga mudiyala. Karayila thooki podungapa.
Thanks makkaLs for the updates.
Have all the good characters turned bad, yet?  If yes, then it can run for another 4 years, if not another 7 years :D

eclat...esca...pe
thanks daa laksh for the updates ⭐️

thank god Ramesh is alive!! phew!!

Mangatha is talking so much and Sokku silent?? 😲 Like father like son 🤢 Just one slap to make that women shut her mouth. I wished Rasu was more like that day he gave her nicely in temple rather ... mangatha my god terrible lady re.

Sokku and Gopi i got no comments 🤬 both unable to do anything just standing there?? Mudiyalae ennalae .. the more i see Gopi and his face like broken coconut the more i am getting piss off.. so much Rasu talking but Gopi just grrr ...

Thanks for the updates..

Rameshkku badhil Meenu kku vocie poi irundha nalla irundhirukum..
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates..

Rameshkku badhil Meenu kku vocie poi irundha nalla irundhirukum..

Nithya I had the same thought.

Thanks Laksh.

Habba happy for one thing - real life kalyana mappilai alive & kicking in reel life.

Rasu mama stole the show  -. Nyayamana questions . Gopiku mandaikulla kalimannu adachu adachu vachirukku pola.

Meenu's vocal card bound get damaged one day - kaatu kathu kathara