Nadheswaram

Nadashwaram sep 23-27 updates-Thursday posted - Page 4

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Srima thanks for the super fast update...

Last line

Deivani  meets mangatha &  nallathanama tries to explain to her about Malar mom's predicament. Mangatha turns Mariatha.

Monday Mariatha   , Mahamayi  ,all aatams  for sumi . Sumi I will also send you some cotton rolls.

Supero Super - I can't wait for Monday of-course on behalf of Sumi ...   👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks srima ma...epi parkala, update padikala...aana migan comments partha Monday enakku semma aappu nnu mattum theriyudhu...😭
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: migan

Srima thanks for the super fast update...

Last line

Deivani  meets mangatha &  nallathanama tries to explain to her about Malar mom's predicament. Mangatha turns Mariatha.

Monday Mariatha   , Mahamayi  ,all aatams  for sumi . Sumi I will also send you some cotton rolls.

Supero Super - I can't wait for Monday of-course on behalf of Sumi ...   👏

akka remember on friday i told u pavam sumi settanga on monday as all pattas going to burst on monday nu 🤣 when mangatha turns into mariatha and the word thodarum came i was jumping haiya srima escape and double haiya sumi manikittanga nu 🤣🤣🤣🤣

thanks srima for the updates.. great essu nenga!!
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

akka remember on friday i told u pavam sumi settanga on monday as all pattas going to burst on monday nu 🤣 when mangatha turns into mariatha and the word thodarum came i was jumping haiya srima escape and double haiya sumi manikittanga nu 🤣

thanks srima for the updates.. great essu nenga!!

😡😡