Haunted Nights... Kaun Hai Wo?

|| Rating of the Forum and Chaska Meter ||

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
RATING OF THE FORUM and the STARS
and
How CASKA METER works?

Hello guys!

This thread is specially made for the forum members to know, how the Forum Rating and Individual Star rating works. We know many of you know about it and follow. This is meant for those who don't know, who are new and those who have any confusion regarding the system.

There are two types of ranking in this forum.

1)   TV Serial Ranking which is an over all rating of your serial.

2)   Individual Star Rankings.

How does each ranking works?

~ TV Serial ranking works on few things. ~

a)    Caska Meter: When you enter this forum, you will see big blu box just below the name and the detail of your serial. It will consist of 5 stars. It will say "rate me". You need to hit the number of stars which you think is appropriate for the forum and the show. Try to give maximum number of stars possible i.e.5. Once you are done voting it will say "rating saved".

[pic credit: DDEJ FORUM]

b)   Post Discussion threads and polls and make the forum active: Try to post as many posts as possible but remember that if your post has similar contents your post will be locked by the DTs. So try to be innovative and create interesting topics. This doesn't end here. You need to make that post turn red, which will be initially blue by replying and having healthy conversation. The blue envelop right beside your thread topic changes into red once it is viewed 250 times or 25 comments are posted.

c) Join the forum officially by making the forum your favourite by book marking it. Click on the star with will be right beside your inbox tab.

[pic credit: DDEJ FORUM]

~ Individual Star Rating ~

Apart from common forum ranking you need to make sure your favourite stars get equal importance. For that you need to follow these guidelines.

a)   Join their fan clubs

Vrinda Dawda

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10860/vrinda-dawda/

Vishal Gandhi  

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9888/vishal-gandhi/

Jyotsna Chandola 

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10479/jyotsna-chandola/

b)   Comment: Please comment on their profiles. DO NOT COPY SOMEONE ELSE'S COMMENT as that will not be taken into consideration. You can only comment 3 times a day on any actor/actresses profile. Hit likes to all other comments made by other members on their profile. Dont forget to write their FULL NAME (the name reflects in India-forums) whenever and wherever you comment.

d) Buzz Points: Whenever there is an article on the stars and the show try to comment and visit that article. Dont forget to write their FULL NAME (the name reflects in India-forums) whenever and wherever you comment.

c)   Pictures and videos tag: Make sure you visit their new pictures and videos when it is uploaded in the forum. Try to like them and leave your comments.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks

Appy

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for making this post Appy...I was thinking to make this post from a long time but the deserted environment of the forum kept me back...but this post is much needed as this forum has a lot of members who are new to I-F so they don't know how ChaskaMeter & Celeb ranking works..this post will guide them ðŸ˜Š
Koeli thumbnail
^ I hope it helps... let me know if i have missed out on anything... this is my first time on this... :p
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

^ I hope it helps... let me know if i have missed out on anything... this is my first time on this... :p

As of now you have mentioned all the available details..we keep getting new info related to this in the form of bits and pieces..so if I get hold of any new info I'll surely let you know ðŸ˜Š
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for telling!!🤗