Nigar khan [Mangala] - I wish to play Positive role

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I wish to a play a positive role: Nigaar Khan

I wish to a play a positive role: Nigaar Khan
Nigaar Khan
More Pics

Popular TV actress, Nigaar Khan who has given audiences' some memorable negative characters wishes to play a strong positive role on TV someday.

"I regret sometimes of not getting good positive roles. I don't have regrets when it comes to roles. But as an actor I would definitely love to do a strong central positive role someday. Like my role in Lipstick, where I played Sheetal Singhania, she was not negative and the story revolved around her. As long as I am not offered a role which keeps crying all the time, I am fine with doing a positive role. I was in fact signed for one such role of a cross dresser. We shot for a pilot with some stalwarts of industry like Farida Jalal and Ayub Khan but no channel was keen of taking the show as they thought it was ahead of it's time," said Nigaar

The actress, who is currently essaying the negative role of Mangla in Zee TV's Buddha- The King of Kings, says she feels blessed to have had the opportunity to do such different roles, "I am a greedy actor, I like doing different and strong roles. If you see my career graph, I've done everything from hosting to reality shows to daily soaps. The last show that I did was Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein where I played a politicians commanding daughter and before that I played Rajbala a rural character. I think I am blessed to have got such good characters. As I said I am a greedy actor but I am greedy to learn and not to do anything on thing. I would rather wait and do something fruitful," concludes Nigaar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naveen_star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs
she good actress