Posted: 10 years ago
Is there any new thread Maanada Mayilada 9.
I don't know i am searching for it
There isn't a separate thread for MM9, but you can go ahead can create one if you like.  I don't have the channel to see MM on tv and I rarely see it online, since it's not uploaded often, but I am very curious to know who the participants and judges are this season. 
why are there no videos for MM online when zee tamizh, vijay tv etc all uploads their dance show episodes themselves? this is not good. 
I'm wondering the same thing.  I don't see any Kalignar TV shows or serials uploaded at all. 
Smiles-20,

You're one who was so active on MM 8.

Hope you can continue to d so for MM 9
I would be active for MM9 but I have not seen a single episode anywhere online and I don't have that channel to see it on tv.  I have no idea who the participants are but I know the judges are Kala, Kusboo and Namitha again.  Sorry...
Sun Network having seprate channel in youtube for MM... Same time there is very less interested ppl watching MM in online... And surly you can find good stuff in youtube chennels...  
Originally posted by qmarket

Sun Network having seprate channel in youtube for MM... Same time there is very less interested ppl watching MM in online... And surly you can find good stuff in youtube chennels...  

really? can you give me the youtube link then?
MM is on Kalaingar TV. :)
I have Kalaignar TV at home... will check what's going on this weekend.