Buddha

Shamin Manan approached to play Yashodhra on Buddha!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Do not forget to comment in Article many times.
😛
With it Forum rank will be raised

Links : Yashodhara OF Buddha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs 😊

But i dont like the choice of actress if they are really intending to take her..too much like a daily soap face as i have seen her in random scene of her last show.. It was blah...rest of the cast of this show has been fabulous till now 👍🏼...hopefully she works well if she is chosen..😛  
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Shamim Mannan might play Yashodhara in Zee TV's 'Buddha'

Mumbai: Shot to fame with Colors channel's popular daily "Sanskaar..Dharohar Apno Ki", Shamim Mannan, now might be seen in Zee TV's epic show "Buddha".

As per reports, Shamim after clearing the auditions has been shortlisted to play the role of Gautam Buddha's wife Yashodhra. 

But it seems that our small screen's sweet and simple girl Shamim is eyeing on a better project as sources say that Shamin is majorly looking forward of being a part of Bollywood films as she has auditioned for them too. In fact, she has also been shortlisted for one of the films so and if things work she might grab the Bollywood offer.

Shamim, who quit the show "Sanskaar..." because of her health issues, earlier, has been part of many shows like "Banoo Mai Teri Dulhan" and "Maat Pita Ke Charano Mein Swarg".

Buddha, which is a historic drama, will air on Zee TV every weekend.

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shamim is selected ...so very soon show will show leap...😲😆😛😊

So they are also in searching of Elder Siddharth.

And actor who can play Sanyasi & prince both roles.

I pray the actor will be perfect choice.Who will be memorable in history. Like Mohit as Mahadev.

This is great role of TV.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shamim is beautiful will be great as yashodhara and she is good actress