Posted: 10 years ago
guys this week our junoon forum is at 26 th rank.
this is all because if you all who still comes here to cherish and talk about junoo .
i know fren.actualy i was going to make a post on it.Those two artcles helped 2 increased the rank.lolzz.i know it doesnt matter anymore but happy 2 see that we are still in a better position than LO's other so called well rated shows even after two weeks since junoon ended.Really happy 2 see there lots of us still luvs this show.These all bcoze of the magic created by aditya and mouni.
BTW i can see lots views on every post but very few comments.pls leave you comments aswell๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by foram.

guys this week our junoon forum is at 26 th rank.
this is all because if you all who still comes here to cherish and talk about junoo .

Yayy gr8 news. ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks Foram . Thank you every body who keep coming here posting , commenting,voting. Thanks IF for TB articles which tagged Junoon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am so happy that Junoon's forum is still alive and can compete with other forums. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I request you friends plz more activity. we are very low in activity. if we manage to be more active we'll stay in the list without the need of TB articles. This week without TB we could make 178 points . it is not too far from no.40 points. So more activity will help. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope we will success to Bring back Mithvi again ,or Adni again 
Ya... Happy for junoon rank want some Aditya's tB article.
wowww๐Ÿฅณ
its becoz of all u guys who are still posting.but still i can lots of views but hardly any comments.pls frens get active.its just our little hope that can get our adni back on screen together.wish we get some tb articles on aditya redij and mouni roy
Originally posted by muniatunia

i know fren.actualy i was going to make a post on it.Those two artcles helped 2 increased the rank.lolzz.i know it doesnt matter anymore but happy 2 see that we are still in a better position than LO's other so called well rated shows even after two weeks since junoon ended.Really happy 2 see there lots of us still luvs this show.These all bcoze of the magic created by aditya and mouni.
BTW i can see lots views on every post but very few comments.pls leave you comments aswell๐Ÿ˜ƒ
     Which articles?
Gr8 news for our forum ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Citigal43 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Citigal43

Which articles?
one article on sara khan bagged 3 punjabi where junoon was taged and another one is on priyanka(i think she played the role of prithvi and  akashs sis) where junoon taged.fren if you comment on tb articles where your fav show is taged it rises the cm rank and of course dont 4get 2 leave your comments on the posts which also helps to increase the cm ranks.
Wonderful to see our rank up!! mmm sooo happy, if for nothing else other than to rub LO's stinking face in the mud... 

Didn't see priyanka's article but did comment on Sara's.. altho I don't want her personal ranking going up bc of that..

oh well, anyway we're up and I'll continue to hit the chaska meter each time I am at the forum as well as comment on Aditya and Mouni's fan pages.. :)
Originally posted by Citigal43

Which articles?
follow wat sabina123 said but you have 2 write the show's name clearly "Junoon-Aisi Nafrat toh Kaisa Ishq" lyk dis while leaving comments.if there is an article on Aditya Redij and Mouni Roy you have 2 write their names in proper form the way i did here.This way it will also increase the celebrity rank and the cm ranks aswell.Hope that helps you fren๐Ÿ˜Š