•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I still have A complain for Junoon , AKash's death happend Bcoz of Shalu's goons . So What Happend that ? Prithvi was Not Killer we Know ., but Meera Was not the Killer also but Prithvi Dont Know that Why ?
Why Shalu did not Tell that at last epi That Lalanwa Killed Akash not Meera
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
fren agree wid u. but the thing is that if our inteligent team of cvs had given teeny weeny interest in da storyline our show would never ended.There are lots questions remained unanswered eversince the city track.They used stars popularity thats it. i dont think even the cvs remembers Prithvi was accused for akash death.😡
😆😆😆
fren there are so many cmplains. if we start it will take another year to make the list. needless to say cvs gave a damn to the storyline otherwise our show would never ended.their constant twist and turns but never felt the necessity of answering them.wen the show was on we were all cried over this things but they never cared why would they bother now😡 . once again the servived till that that long only becoze of ADNI's magical chemistry.
sorry cant answer your question.
When story moved out of 12gaon because of operating cost, lots of changes took place. Some writers quit and replaced by new ones. I don't think new writers did any research where the story line had been or they were not guided to where it should go. They just took off with their own plot. Don't know who to be blamed.
Soo true, lots of unanswered questions... that's why we need to answer them in our FFs, OS & SS just to show the PH if they ever read it, that fans don't forget even if they do...
As usual bristy v make our own excuses for the cvs incompetence's.😔