IMP: Good News for YashAran Fans! :)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello All 

Time for some good news! ğŸ˜ŠğŸ˜Š

As per YashAran Fans' request, India Forums' video team is planning to take a joint interview of your favorite Karan Tacker and Yashashri Masurkar very soon. All the fans of YashAran are being given a golden opportunity to ask questions to both of them. So, hurry up and post your questions for Karan and Yashashri in the comments below. 

Deadline to post your questions: 27th Sept. 4 PM (IST). 

Note: 1. Each one should post only 2 questions (The best ones will be selected).  
           2. Questions posted from the IDs created after 22nd Sept. 2013 won't be selected. 

Regards
TellyBuzz Team  
Edited by -Anwesha- - 10 years ago
Anwesha, its me Ranjini :) Thanks a lot *hugs*
I don't know how exactly I can thank U🤗

My questions:

1. Classic Events UAE in their twitter page posted : the onscreen couple with maximum number of Retweets will get invitation to perform in Dubai. Shanak got the maximum number of RTs, so if Classic Events invite them do they go and perform together?

2. Do they have any Shanak/Yasharan photoframe sent by us in their room? Which one? can they describe that photoframe?

Love

Ranjini
Edited by missfilmy - 10 years ago
Wow!!!! 😃 Best news after a long time!!! 😃

Thank you so much IF and Anwesha!!! 😃

Questions:

1. The bond which YashAran share between them, how it is unique and different from others???

In YashAran's opinion, which product could they endorse together, in an advertisement or TV commercial??? 

Regards,
Poo

Edited by poo_j - 10 years ago
wow awesome thanks a lottt anwesha!!
Yupieee me speechless!!!!!!!

Dil khush ho gaya... 🥳 waiting for interview
Wowww... Thnq soo much... Will ask d questions 😃
eeks!! thank you sho much poo for givin me the link.. I have only one Question forxmy yasharan!!

Now that you guyz hv become experienced hosts.. would you like to host a reality show together??

mish you both!!!
wow... so so happy finally finally YashAran interview coming

thank u so much
thank u thank u thank u so much yyyayayyyayyy ğŸ˜ƒ