Rang Badalti Odhani

IMP: Good News for YashAran Fans! :) - Page 2

Shreya.Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OOOMMMGGEEE!!!!!!!...this is the best news ever...thanx thanx thanx a lot...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny159 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much! I can't express how happy I am with this news. We have waited for such a long time to get their joint interview and india forums is making it happen now. It is great news for all of us. Thank you so much for the consideration you have given to our request. Your Admin team rocks! Can't wait!!!!
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u so much Anwesha...😊..I m so happy ...its me Janavi Thankur ...Remember...we met at Wassup Office Goregaon...

Thanku so much for fulfill  my and all fans yasharan fans request ...now waiting for the yasharan interview
😊..

plzz check pm
sarun23 thumbnail
awesome mahn...amazing news...
my question is are they going to do a new show together??
and yashashri when are u planning to come on tv??
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anwesha where we post Question???? ...here means this Tread ????
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Uff I am SO excited to hear this news!! It will be so good to see them in the same frame again! 
My question to both is: What's your take on Bollywood jodis being repeated but television jodis not? Do you believe that you and Yashashri/Karan can break this stereotype by appearing in a show together again? :D 

PS: I really REALLY want to know their views on this question! :D
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Anwesha-

Hello All 

Time for some good news! 😊😊

As per YashAran Fans' request, India Forums' video team is planning to take a joint interview of your favorite Karan Tacker and Yashashri Masurkar very soon. All the fans of YashAran are being given a golden opportunity to ask questions to both of them. So, hurry up and post your questions for Karan and Yashashri in the comments below. 

Deadline to post your questions: 27th Sept. 4 PM (IST). 

Note: 1. Each one should post only 2 questions (The best ones will be selected).  
           2. Questions posted from the IDs created after 22nd Sept. 2013 won't be selected. 

Regards
TellyBuzz Team  

Thank you a thousand times Anwesha 🤗❤️
I will post my questions A.S.A.P 😃

~May~
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My questions to YashAran 😃

1. - What is most important for them as an actor?...Fame, job security (money), recognition of their work, challenging/good roles, working with good production houses or any other reason. 

(They can pick more than one answer 😊...)

2. - Who is their favourite ShaNak / YashAran / Rang Badalti Odhani fan and who gives them the most tension? 😉😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My questions to YashAran

1)Since both of them are very good actors, can they do impersonation of each other?

1)If they have to describe each other with a song then which song they will choose?

P.S: Its not a question but my request for YashAran- Post the interview please click some pics together and post them for ur fans :)))

Edited by Maneesha_Shanak - 10 years ago
monika_aa thumbnail
My questions to my YashAran 😊... Ques1. Can you guys plz hug each other for few minutes so i can beleve that i am watching you together ??... Ques2. What is best/worst thing about each other that you still remember ??