IMP: Good News for YashAran Fans! :) - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
1. Khushboo Grewal replied on twitter, in agreement to a RBO reunion...When are the RBOteam planning the party or comeback?

2 If thy wud askd to do a photoshoot together in thr own style...hw wud thy pose ?

ps : who was taking interview pls take lot pic and share with us

@IF THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVE US INTERVIEWEdited by kp_yasharan - 10 years ago
My questions are :
1. Any secret of YashAran that all the Yasharanians dont know yet??
 2. I want to know from Karan..Why he always blushes while hearing or saying Yashashri's name???

And one request to them , please click some pics and share with the fans. Thank U

Thanking the IF team once again

-- Priyani😊
Edited by priyani143 - 10 years ago
Questions i would like to ask:
1) Today(the day of their interview) that they are meeting after so long what difference can they see in eachother (regarding their appearence)?
2)would karan like to take yashashri out on a ride in his audi and what place would that be and would yashashri like to go and where would that be??
1. Agar aap mese koi angry bird ban
jaye, tor usko manane keliye kya karte
ho?..During RBO and after RBO?

2. Why don't YashAran ever click pics
with each other???Edited by khushipatel - 10 years ago
@Karishma: LOL I remember how u made me mad for these caps, good old days, want them back :) Anyways better we don't chat here.lol
We want pics of Yasharan if possible TB team, please
Thanks TB team for this interview.
1. Question for Yashashri: You always travel alone, do you carry any weapon with you, do you know any form of martial arts?

2. Question for Karan: Biking in western ghats (hills of Mahrashtra) is a  very popular trait among youngsters of Mumbai, are you interested doing that? Any experiences?
Thank You So Much Anwesha you made my Day to give such an awesome News🥳
My Question is

To Both.

Which is your favorite ShaNak  Scene you loves Most
Which is your favorite memories together you  can't forget ever
Thanks Anwesha for one of the best news this year!!
U made us all Yashran fans very happy 😃
Thank u so much.. Too excited waiting to see Yashran together in one frame.. 😊
U must tell them we are always crazy for them and love them both loads always ❤️

Questions/Request:

1) Please give us a joint interview once or twice every year for us Yashranians. Yashran u both together bring immense joy and happiness in our lives. We all are dying to see you both together again Onscreen/Offscreen!!

2) If given a chance to go on a vacation trip together which place u both would choose?

Love u Yashran ❤️ 🤗
Krithika

@Anwesha - There are many diehard YashAran fans on Facebook, who haven't joined IF...They have compiled some questions to ask YashAran😊...If possible please include these in the interview...Thank you in advance 😳...

1. Please ask Karan since his sister is getting married and they are Panjabi family, what will he be performing at her sangeet?
  2. To YashAran, where do they see themselves in six months time?
  3. YashAran have both said you never share you prayer to Ganpati, with anyone...Can they name a past wish which was fufilled?
  4. Please ask Yashashri about Jaisalmer?...
  5. What was the last photo they took with their iphones?
  6. Please ask Yashu about her animal & jungle love and Karan about his family...
  7. Can thy can sing a song of each othr's choice ?
  8.  Why they not following each other in twitter???