Posted: 10 years ago
Nice OS..
Perfect start nd beautifully penned down.. πŸ‘
Want some Rain scene in show too.. 😳
Cont soon..
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too drenched with them in this rain of love, beautifully described, plz continue ASAP
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os 
i followed u from RKR 
dinner os it was 
and it is also gd 
plz PM me next time 
and  
want raya moments 
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one
continue soon😊
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

me too drenched with them in this rain of love, beautifully described, plz continue ASAP

Thanks for liking it...
will continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ

devmohan thumbnail

Thanks...😊
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nice OS..
Perfect start nd beautifully penned down.. πŸ‘
Want some Rain scene in show too.. 😳
Cont soon..

Thank you so much for appreciation...πŸ˜ƒ
Yes my demand is also same...😳
Will continue soon😊
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

nice os 

i followed u from RKR 
dinner os it was 
and it is also gd 
plz PM me next time 
and  
want raya moments 

Thanks for liking it...😊
Yes I have posted the previous one on RKR also but now its no more so I have posted my new small piece of work here only. Hope you enjoyed reading...πŸ˜ƒ
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: krunalidivecha

nice one

continue soon😊

Thanks for liking...
will continue soon...😊
devmohan thumbnail

Part-2

He walks back to car with his honeybunch in his arms. Making her touching her foots to the ground, he makes his firm grip by his left hand on her waist letting her to stand close to him near his thorax as she lays both her hands on his chest while looking at her hubby's face with all her love oblivious what her romeo doing. He began searching for car keys in his right pocket of fully drenched kurta, not finding the same he frowns in confusion and makes his way to left pocket, but in vain, he once again searches for the same with akin procedure, suddenly he stops and peeps inside the car through closed mirrors, he got aghast...

Ram stares at car keys hanging in its home inside the car with key chain having a small teddy monkey showing his Tongue sticking out while his thumbs with open palms rests on his temples at each sides.

Ram: (Fully miffed and whacks on his forehead with his right palm) Jesus ...

Priya : (frowns in turmoil and looks back to the car and then back to her consort) Kiya hua?

Ram: (car keys tho andar hi reh gayi hain aur ye car automatic lock Ki wajha se ...God...

Getting apart from her and leaving his angel anxious, he comes to front passenger seat to detect whether that's side window is open, If it is then it will be possible to get inside.

But devil's own luck, when priya was enjoying the rain through open window and he asks her for her phone, that time while replying to her husband's request, she took her hand back, out from window and MR. Germaphobe enables the window close with the help of button on his side, so that the water doesn't come inside and spoil the car seats. She begs him to open it but becoming prince of darkness he refuses her every plea.

Now retributing for his churlish behavior, he briefly looks upwards to clouds as asking God in his thoughts whether a husband should do what wife asks or he shouldn't. When she demanded for kulfi, he abide by her desire which leads car to go haywire and when she pleads for opening the window, he repudiate the same which drags them to stand in middle of isolated road in such atrocious weather.

Ram: (looking upwards to sky miserably and asks in mind to almighty) Yeh kya musibat hai ... biwi ki baat maano tho phaso, na mano tho phaso...Karoon tho karoon kya???

Finishing his secret talk with God, He comes back to his sweetheart completely baffled.

Ram: (swallows the air while gawking in his wife's nervy eyes) Abb kiya karein...car tho lock ho gayi hai...

His companion looks at him in fidgety while Inder dev is not at all in mood to stop drizzling, but as his mood swings, by his grace, he decelerates the speed of showering.

Ram: (in pestered voice) Tum car se bahar kyun aayi? Dekho kya ho gaya ... Agar car mein baitihi rheti tho car iss waqt unlock hoti...

Priya: (In Clam voice)  Arre mujhe kya pata tha ki car iss tharah apne app lock ho jayegi...aur vaise bhi driver seat pe tho app baitehe  the na, tho apko dhayan dena chahiye tha...

Both are completely soused and shivering in cold as brisk winds sway singing their own melody along with dancing drops of water.

Priya uplifts her sari pallu with both hands, making canopy above both their heads, to save themselves from raindrops to some extent,as she very well know how much her Mr. Kapoor loves rains, as they are merely inches away, Ram give his coy gaze to her with romantic tune in his eyes. Glaring into his sea deep intense eyes she becomes demure, her cheeks turns ruddiness as fruition of kissing by icy wind less but more because of her admirer's ogling on her, biting her lower lip she lowers her eyes while seeing this her hubby's grin widens. 

The thunderbolt bonks the clouds, corollary Priya clings to Ram as she covers no step distance between them in haste, wrapping her arms around his waist as she clutches his kurta between her palms, Calming down, Ram envelops her in his tenacious grip. To alleviate her, he caresses her head with his right hand while his left one swathes around her shoulder.

Ram: (In soothing and affectionate voice) Relax darling, tumhe tho baarrishen pasand hain naa...aur tum iss choti sii thunder crack se darr gayi...

As clouds claps again, seeming they are rejoicing up above there, making rumbling sound; Miss Juliet squeezes her face more into her Romeo's dank chest.

She was shivering in his arms as she is doused in cold water and frosty winds dancing in the air while continuous thunder strikes in clouds...

Tranquilizing her through embracing her and caressing her in his warm hug, He sees to his right for any suitable shelter or tree shade by shifting his eyes north to south on the road, not find the same he inspects to his left while performing the same procedure of viewing, coming back to attend his wife, he lifts her chin up by holding it between his index finger and thumb.

As he looks her fiercely, she revert him by looking genuinely into his eyes with pure love and trust.

Ram: Aaoo mere saath...

Will be continued...😊
Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago