***///JaGan ki Shaadi Hai~~Aaoji aao Thumkaa Lagao///*** - Page 107

Posted: 10 years ago
You know what was the sweetest line today? When Ganga said she's worried abt Mannu, woh sari raat rota raha...and Jagya replied "Mannu ki chinta na karo tum...usse main sambhal lunga"...omg  Dr Sa on Daddy duty 
guys plzz complain on twitter or whatever gets thru that JAGAN scenes r way too less and constantly their story is rushed while Sumitra Saanchi get way too much screen space ðŸ˜¡

i am sorry i know this is happy mood thread but i am gussa with CVs
thank you Jagya beta for inviting me to your bachelor party, I would love to join...magar jab tak bhaisa na gaye us party mein toh mujhe ajeeb sa lagega
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

guys plzz complain on twitter or whatever gets thru that JAGAN scenes r way too less and constantly their story is rushed while Sumitra Saanchi get way too much screen space ðŸ˜¡

i am sorry i know this is happy mood thread but i am gussa with CVs

done Kools. You also go on twitter if you can...
Tausa se maine abhi baat nehi ki bapusa...He is angry on sancci...mamla thoda thanda ho jaye main mana lunga unhe...Better I ask dadisa to tell tausa to join the bachelor party...
Dadisa where are you...O my I forgot dadisa is also angry with sanchi and open a thread saying cvs ki pyary sanchi...lal singh come back I need your help...
Bhaisa se bolo Jagya ke maine CVs ki khoob dhulai ki hai Twitter pe, ab woh shant hojaye aur aajaye, aaj raat enjoy karte hain. aajao bhaisa
M very angry today, patient ki v hadd hoti hai..they are rushing JaGan scenes badly😭 scene ki beauty ko kam kar diya iss bekar editing team ne.
Nandu should also be there...Whats his age!Lets ask tausa...Nandu mere bhai you have to wait for tausa's permission to join bachelors party...
Both tausa and dadisa are here...Shaant ho jaiye aap log plz...Meri shaadi hai yaar...relax...Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago