***///JaGan ki Shaadi Hai~~Aaoji aao Thumkaa Lagao///*** - Page 320

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

he has been very alone for a very long time yanks ...his family accepted him but were full of Anandi and for a long time rubbed her and her new husband in his face ...she at least had Mannu , he had no one . The sooner she realizes his mental loneliness the better ...she must protect him as fiercely as he protects her , from the snob Shekhars and their untruthful accusations . With Sumitra she can just have a tight lipped silent as she is his mother . But he NEEDS her . The look on her face , bewildered and unused to any feeling on his part at being in his arms was priceless ...it is like a thirsty person suddenly encountering a waterfall and not quite knowing how to handle it .😆😆

yo. sabar ka fal mitha hoga ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†   
This stayed sticky for 3 days so now removing it.
Also will be closing this thread as it has crossed more than 400 pages

-BV DT
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
What's with the new promo... Why will anandi bring gharwale out of the pain...let her bring Shekhars out of the pain and let Jagan worry about singh's...I am not much hopeful of jagan setting things right with singh's.. Looks like anandi matas blessing are required for singh's to accept Jagan.. What a crap story they are weaving... Edited by Libra123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Libra123

What's with the new promo... Why will anandi bring gharwale out of the pain...let her bring Shekhars out of the pain and let Jagan worry about singh's...I am not much hopeful of jagan setting things right with singh's.. Looks like anandi matas blessing are required for singh's to accept Jagan.. What a crap story they are weaving...

that is defo going to happen. promo was sounding to me that she will do now mahanta work to bring them out from shock 
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

that is defo going to happen. promo was sounding to me that she will do now mahanta work to bring them out from shock 

Jagya created pain to his family, let him explain and clear the pain with Ganga's help.. Let anandi mind her own business with Shekhars and handle sanchi. Why should she take care of singh's pain.. I was actually happy for sometime that because of this rift anandi mata will stay again from singh's... But NO...she has to do everything...so what will jagya Ganga do ??