Thayumanavan

Thayumanavan 23-27 September Discussions

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks ratna for the update 🤗

janani takes bharathy diary and finds he loves her nu.she silently goes away.bharathi unaware of it . you missed it da

j comez to b room . b doing yoga both have chit chat.j ask him to come for outing.b goes to take bath.j takes his diary her pic falls from it.j understands his love she gets sad and goes away silently.b comds out and confused wer she gone nu"
Edited by Daffodilee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna & Anu for the update. Wished Barathy told Janani about his doubt on Prabhu. May be the dir. feels it is the duty of the hero - vera yaaru Vigneshthan.

I too felt Prabhu was over polite . Attaikitta aataya potu paisa vaangi varungala mamanarukku gift . Pinnarada.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update Ratna and Anu

Maha - janani - Bharathi - not happy about Prabu - find it he is faking - Bharathi and Janani should do something - Janani normally don't trust her father - she should do the investigation - someone find it faster - clock is ticking - Prabu not going to marry her but the headache Mathi and Maha going to face

Mathi is great father facing this kind of situation i really feel for him - how many fathers has this kind of love for their daughters - he needs to listen to his heart - Maha is not that old and why rushing

Janani know the truth - what she is going to do - accept or reject
don't want to see Bharathi hurt - he is a wonderful person - at least is out - wait for the outcome

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ratna and Anu.
Poor Barathy and hope Janani acts as if she doesn't know for now other than pushing him away.

I only hope Vignesh comes to the rescue of Maha some how illana I will feel too bad for Maha.

mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update ratna.
I was waiting for janani-bharathi track to take centre stage... two of my fav characters in this serial. ;)

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 years ago
srima thumbnail

Is this Barathi the same person who acted as Pandi in Nadaswaram serial?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Is this Barathi the same person who acted as Pandi in Nadaswaram serial?

Yes Yes Yes Srima.
srima thumbnail

Thanks Migan.  was scratching my head when I saw him in this serial - the face looked familiar. Ohoo pat yourself srima - your  gyabaga shakthi - not bad .
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks ratna akka for the update..
hope maha finds prabu's true intentions...

hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ratna akka and anu for the update.

Maha correcta guess pannita prabhu pesurathu romba artificial ah iruku nu. Hope maha prabhu va pathi therinju ava marriage cancel pannita nalla irukum. Apadi illama appa patha mappilla nu solli avan kalyanam panikitu thiruthidalam nu nenaicha asusual mega serials mathiri agidum.

Janani Bharathi yoda diarya padicha apram Janani ku ippo therinji irukum Bharathi avala love pannranu.
Maybe promo la Janani ava love ah sonnathu Bharathi pathithano?