Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

...The Mind Games-An Ambitious Tale..chap 8 page 17 - Page 13

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Predictions? Hmm let's see 
A recorded telecast of his next murder? Or maybe a threat to our lead pair?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CavingIn

Predictions? Hmm let's see 

A recorded telecast of his next murder? Or maybe a threat to our lead pair?

u're pretty gud at guessing I must say😉
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Chapter 8 : HORROR STRUCK!!
Saw the 1st half? enjoyed it?...get ready for more action !!
A voice boomed ...
what followed was crazy...it was like watching a movie ...final destination fan anyone? only this was live...and even more disgusting!!
Remember the guy I suspected as the killer? Nicky 's boyfriend who happened to be with me just a few minutes ago? well looks like while I was busy investigating Nicky's murder apparently her killer decided to do what he/she knows best!! 
KILL
Ya  you got it right...the second half was a live telecast of the murder of Mike,Micheal Stevens!! Another high profile actor, unfortunately the very person who'd called me for the case in the 1st place!!! how could he have gone missing and eventually killed under sch high security???
my head spun at a speed enough to throw me onto the ground but I somehow managed to stand straight while Rose on the other hand looked sick herself ,as we saw how ruthlessly he'd been murdered.
The voice came to life again...
tsk...tsk...thought I should help the police a bit ...now  know How I killed her...and him...who knows who would be next!!!
I shuddered ,this man was crazy...and his warnings were making me jittery ,even the oh sooo cool Dan looked taken aback...as the 2 of us stood next to each other his eyes suddenly darted back ...he seemed to have sensed something and while everyone else still stared at the screen I chose to follow Dan coz no matter  how much I hated his oh so cool persona I couldnt deny the fact that he was a great investigator I grabbed my Photographer by his collar and followed Dan who was now running in full speed towards the woods at the far end .
I was standing at the far end after finishing my job ,I just felt like admiring my work ...seee the panic stricken people specially the Hot Shot and  Miss I dare...
mistake...
mine...
Apparently Dan spotted me spying from the woods but before he could see me again or try identifying me I ducked and ran full speed ahead

foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

My, my! Am I really reading a fiction or are these the chapters of a flawlessly penned down novel by some perfectionist professional? How do you always get me hooked? I'm awestruck and speechless...
No words of mine can describe how mesmerizing and splendid this story is.
No wonder why you rule over the genre Suspense Thriller. This awesome story has certainly redefined the boundaries of the genre...
Your precise descriptive writing blended with sheer brilliance is what makes your stories captivating by hundred folds.

Firstly, mind telling me how did you came up with this concept? It's both mind numbing and enthralling...
Characterization of both Rosaline and Dan are fantastically magnificent... Might I add, they sound picture perfect..
Oh well! I love the gradual pace of the story... The way everything is proceeding has raised the suspence quotient at it peak
My curiosity is at it's peak as well!!! I just can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

Regards
KeyaEdited by -foreverhers- - 9 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
See my dear Mr.Psycho you don't always get away with things.
I am thinking that Dan won't catch him but who knows you are full of suspense Rads.
Anyway credits should be given to Mr.Psycho for plucking Mike right from under their noses.
Continue soon Rads
Love
Nidha
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -foreverhers-

RESERVED
UNRESERVED

My, my! Am I really reading a fiction or are these the chapters of a flawlessly penned down novel by some perfectionist professional? How do you always get me hooked? I'm awestruck and speechless...
No words of mine can describe how mesmerizing and splendid this story is.
No wonder why you rule over the genre Suspense Thriller. This awesome story has certainly redefined the boundaries of the genre...
Your precise descriptive writing blended with sheer brilliance is what makes your stories captivating by hundred folds.

Firstly, mind telling me how did you came up with this concept? It's both mind numbing and enthralling...
Characterization of both Rosaline and Dan are fantastically magnificent... Might I add, they sound picture perfect..
Oh well! I love the gradual pace of the story... The way everything is proceeding has raised the suspence quotient at it peak
My curiosity is at it's peak as well!!! I just can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

Regards
Keya

Kaju...u finally made it
I m glad u liked it n well as always ur comments made me blush...u're way too sweet n kind
thank u 😳
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CavingIn

See my dear Mr.Psycho you don't always get away with things.

I am thinking that Dan won't catch him but who knows you are full of suspense Rads.
Anyway credits should be given to Mr.Psycho for plucking Mike right from under their noses.
Continue soon Rads
Love
Nidha

well I guess Mike might have seemed d most obvious suspect not that I wanted to cut him out so soon but I hate clich endings whr d nearest relative turns out to be d killer so killed him off in w hurry
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You already got my feedback... Now i'm here again..
First of all, the live telecast is too much...
This fellow seems to be a total psycho.
and yes, can i assume that he/she targets only the actors?
Ok, now what exactly did Dan sense? The place of murder? or anything more?
Now what is the mistake he is talking about? About getting Dan in close encounter with him?
This is getting too thrilling..
I cant believe you kept us waiting for long and gave such a short update Radsy.
Curious on what happens next.
You better give sooner update as promised..***that makes me think how many dhamkis i gave you this month?***

Love,
Tich.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

You already got my feedback... Now i'm here again..

First of all, the live telecast is too much...
This fellow seems to be a total psycho.
and yes, can i assume that he/she targets only the actors?
Ok, now what exactly did Dan sense? The place of murder? or anything more?
Now what is the mistake he is talking about? About getting Dan in close encounter with him?
This is getting too thrilling..
I cant believe you kept us waiting for long and gave such a short update Radsy.
Curious on what happens next.
You better give sooner update as promised..***that makes me think how many dhamkis i gave you this month?***

Love,
Tich.

read d last line again
the game's just begun so just sit back n relax
U want an update within a month??
Lol ...I was thinking of updating this week 😛