Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

...The Mind Games-An Ambitious Tale..chap 8 page 17 - Page 2

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: keshiya

I've always been a fan of Thriller Romance and there's nothing more pleasurable than reading it from you *hugs*
awww . .Dhwan๐Ÿค—
This is gonna be fun. Two ambitious people when clash together will create fire...
haha.  .not only fire an entire volcano eruption actually
Looking forward to more parts.
sure thing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Do update soon didu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
will cont soon Dhwan๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Say it my terrible lazy or busy... I,..umm kick me oh yeh you can do that.!๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for the late!

The into was super dhansu.. oh my, if I should put anyone to envision these characters.. I'd put the BEST, as the concept itself!โญ๏ธ

So far super good.. love the strong n self reliant woman.

Thanks for the PM and the patience to wait๐Ÿ˜›
Keep writing ...its interesting indeed.

Love & Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago
SAYAMA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Reallyy l likd dat wt8ng fr nxt chp
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAYAMA

Reallyy l likd dat wt8ng fr nxt chp

m glad to hear it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woah weird combo! am in lov wid d dis combo. .it wil treat to read aftr al diz cums frm ur mind nah. . .
GR8 yea. . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joshyalbinaAlBz

Woah weird combo! am in lov wid d dis combo. .it wil treat to read aftr al diz cums frm ur mind nah. . .
GR8 yea. . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I m glad u liked the concept๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it Radsy...
The prologue is really interesting., eagerly waiting for the first part...๐Ÿ˜Š
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sajan_kisha

Loved it Radsy...
I m glad u do๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The prologue is really interesting., eagerly waiting for the first part...๐Ÿ˜Š
will update right now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Chapter 1
The "It" Case

"Nicky Benedict. . the Hot Shot Hollywood Actress found Dead. ..Fans and the Industry equally  in Shock"
The Headlines/ breaking news/ whatever was spreading like a forest fire.
The news papers and tv channels were full of it, no one knew what of make of it.
No one knew anything for certain. Was is a Murder???
was it suicide??
what the hell was going on?? Why her??
"Nicky Benedict was considered the best of best!!
She had a reputation of not only being a great Actor but also a great human being..
All her friends swore she was.  .always the 1 st one to sign up for charity..
Working with NGOs for the betterment of orphans and Children in need
Her sudden demise obviously shook the whole world!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting and sipping my morning black coffee when I heard the "NEWS" and was naturally attracted to it like a magnet,the Detective in me wanted to know minutest of details of the "Tragedy" . My 1st instinct was to board the 1 st flight to LA , reach "Hollywood" and spring into action!!
Easier said than done. .  .obviously it was gonna be a "high profile case" kept under wraps and secrecy . .everyone would be tight lipped and of course I was no longer in the "Inner Circle" . . I f u dont know what I m talking about then lets just say I m no longer an official cop , FBI etc. . I was though, a few years back, but I never liked the whole system, it was too much flawed and had too many rules!! I guess , the fact that I m quite an independent guy with a certain sets of principals and my own mindset n methods, that led me to leave the forces and start my own Private Eye, my reputation had always been great and thankfully it never deteriorated , rather went places when I started my own PI office down town , here in Washington DC .
Needless to say I have my own "inside sources" to keep me updated abt the various happenning and I called one of of them right after collecting and reading anything and everything related to Nicky Death Case, an old friend of mine John Goldsman answered on the 1st ring itself indicating 1 thing for sure, this was the "It Case" ,thats the term we all used for the " Highest Priority Case" we dealt with in the forces!!
"Dan, its a roller coaster ride out here.  .we all are definitely moving, and moving fast. . its a hell lot of' bloody ' business " he was quick and precise.
So its a murder case alright not that I doubted it one bit. I called my Secretary and asked him to call everyone for an emergency meeting, oh by the way did I forget to mention I own my own PI company.  . " The Delvers"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just returned from my sister's place, had taken a well deserved break after ages,it was a relaxing weekend in Florida with Cindy, my elder sister and Tom and Betty my cute little Nephew and niece respectively. . I've always loved them and same is the case with them , they love and Adore their Aunt Rose, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I'd land up in a chaotic circle as soon as I reach back home!!
Why did Nicky Benedict have to die today Of all the days, I couldn't help cursing under my breath, as my boss literally barked on the phone that I was immediately needed in Hollywood to cover an exclusive for the Investigation of  " Nicky Case", wow such a warm welcome , nothing could have been better than this, I suddenly felt Sick , really sick coz I knew the next few days are gonna be Hell.  .why did I choose to come back so soon..why did this have to happen todays.  .My head was spinning like crazy..I booked the 1st Flight , oh great I didnt have to bother about unpacking too!!! I sighed loudly!!
Switched on the TV and caught up with the latest happenings.  .Cops were all over the place , I could see uniformed Cops from in and around hollywood, even FBI and what not ,obviously this was a Huge thing and I was definitely gonna be a part of it even If I'd have to break a few rules!! I needed exclusives and details no other Media ppl had yet...thats what I'd been trained for, that What I specialized in!!
Edited by -Serendipity- - 10 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Rads awesome chapter.
A Murder n she want to know who did this.
Waiting for next chapter.
Waiting to see how much they are ambitious ๐Ÿ˜ณ