Sia

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: keshiya

Didu!! Loved both the chapters...
Amazing!!
Do continue soon...
Sorry for late comment... My lappy went for servicing and has come just a few hours back...
I couldn't even chat with u after my exams... BTW they were awesome...
Love you didu... Miss you...
If u're online lets chat on whatsapp ;)

Dhwan🤗
I m so glad u actually came here and commented😃
thank u sooo much honey🤗

Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: sankalp_prapti

Hahha fling wid Dan ..alone in air😆
yup...wouldnt that be fun😉
Interesting update😃
Itna chotu update>😳
Sorry for the late

Regards
Sia

m glad u liked t Sia😃
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Where is teh update...kithe hai mera update.. kithe gayaa?? *In Monisha Sarabhayi's dad's voice* 😆
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Chapter 3
A journey to REMEMBER
As she moved around I noticed a lot of heads turning 360 degree I wanted to tell those poor souls to chill lest they crack their necks but I was horror stuck when she came in my direction...WHAT THE ...noo nooo nooo dont tell me she's my co-passenger! she was now standing right next to me , I could even smell her perfume..which was soft and smelled a like a pretty flower..I couldn't  place my hand on which one but it sure was ...irresistible !! aahh..just what I didnt want..DISTRACTION!! Though I didnt want to help her or do anything at all that revolved around her..I couldnt help offering her a hand to settle her stuff down..coz oh well she semed messed up..and well I m a gentleman...which ofcourse criminal will never vouch for coz they are the only ones who see my devil incarnate😛 She declined the offer politely and went ahead..trying hard to keep her bag in the" baggage wing overhead " in flight steward's words..so I went about doing my business..but couldn't help chancing a glance in her direction ..she was frowning now..standing on the tips of her toes it took her some time but she  finally managed it all on her own ignoring all the help she was being offered from all directions, she had a self respect about herself..something I couldn't help but admire about her..no wonder she was one of the best and the toughest!!
        The journey hence forth was something interesting...You might laugh..but duh..who cares

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I walked in and stood next to him..to my uttermost surprise he actually offered me to help...not that I didnt expect it from men, all these chauvinists who feel girls can't do anything without their help...I was surprised coz he did offer help despite the raw words I  had thrown his way not so long ago..I was touched and I couldn't help being polite while I declined his offer.
   I took my seat and glanced his way once he  was reading the clippings and scribbling away his notes on the Nicky case.I moved closer to see what was he writing,just out of curosity. He gave me a dead pan expression then shrugged it off. I took my own set of info to read ..we were basically ignoring each other..or should I say trying to...both of us were playing peek - a -boo not making it obvious yet...I did catch him looking in my direction once..but he didnt filch..or look away..he seemed a bit curious.
He finally asked ..'
.u too here for Nicky Case?'
'umm..yes so what have u got till now?'
'a reporter is ..always a reporter eh?' he winked ' coming straight to the point..I like It'
I couldnt help chuckling ' ya well..was curious to know what u think about the case? its a suicide or cold blooded murder?'
'and what makes you think I'll reply to ur question?' he raised his eyebrow..and looked kinda ...cute...what did I just say? urghhh
' umm..coz u were the one to start the conversation first'..I couldnt help quipping.
'right...what do u think?'
' a question for a question..u'd make a great reporter urself' It was now his turn to laugh
'thanks..but no thanks..I m happy with my own profession. I like to call myself as a public servant '
'ya ofcourse..attending all the high profile page 3 parties, taking up high profile cases is called public service...nyc' I couldnt help being sarcastic..Mistake..mine!! He suddenly looked not only offended but even Angry...ooops!!
' atleast I dont go bashing people I dont know or what they actually do unlike someone I know'
'but what I said wasnt wrong!!!'
' ofcourse miss Rosalie Bradford is never wrong..'
His cheeks had turned red with all the anger building up..so were mine ,coz ofcourse his Last comment about me didnt go too well..but we both simply stopped verbally fighting..because all the people around us were giving us dirty looks..so our verbal fight turned into a cold war!! and thats when the Flight hostess announced for the landing of the flight.
We both looked at each other..we had  wasted our entire journey fighting..and I dont know what actually led us to this..maybe our own stupidity of fighting like kids..or what but we both laughed out loud together!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Although logic told me to stay away from the crime scene...I couldn't help but take a flight back to where I had left Nicky...her face ,her body dripping in blood...looking not so pretty afterall...but I was tempted to see the whole circus with my very own eyes..I knew I was taking risks..but whats life..without an edge to it?
The game has just begun suckers..I'll be there right under ur noses...Catch me If u can!! I wanted to shout out loud...but what was more amusing was the fact that I spotted none other than the Man in limelight Dan...and the Lady I-Know It- All Rose!! what was funny? they were fighting like 2 yr olds!!! How Cute NOT!!
This isnt a JOKE!! Its a cold Blooded Murder and I m the MURDERER!!
THE DARK PRINCE for my audience and fans in general!!
so now TIME to have some FUN!!
Lets play..MURDER hunt shall we?

Edited by -Serendipity- - 10 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is sure going to keep me hooked

The turn of the events sounds fab..
The way you have taken up from the death of a known hollywood actor is catchy
And now  when the real investigation is about to begin this is going to turn superb fun.
Thank you for the PM...
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wowww radzz jus now read all d 3 parts now😳
awesomeee updates gal👍🏼
jus loveedd ittt😳❤️
now d real investigation s gonna begin😊
waiting for ittt😊
continue soon😊
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update Rads!
Mazaa toh ab aayenga 😉
Investigation begins. 😃
SAYAMA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Liked there convo the way they both were giving sarcastic cmments about each other's profession n lil bit impress with each other 
Looking forward for next part... waiting...
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FrozenRain-

This is sure going to keep me hooked
REALLY?? I am sooo glad to know that Asma😃

The turn of the events sounds fab..
The way you have taken up from the death of a known hollywood actor is catchy
And now  when the real investigation is about to begin this is going to turn superb fun.
Thank you for the PM...
anytime hon