Fabulous update Rads!

Mazaa toh ab aayenga 😉
Investigation begins. 😃
ha ha story toh ab shuru hogi😛

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SAYAMA

Liked there convo the way they both were giving sarcastic cmments about each other's profession n lil bit impress with each other
its a development of love-hate..just a baby stage

Looking forward for next part... waiting...
will update soon

SAYAMA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 m looking forward how love blooms in between them and also for the investigation but lean towards love story... I freaking like love stories
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohooo meee is loving ittt !
Their strong headed personnalities and egos...
Both of them flirting and slowly getting in a cute fight ...
And, of course, the special appearance of Mr. Dark Prince ... !
This is getting really interesting ! *goosebumps*
Can't wait for the next update <3
Edited by yoyolo - 10 years ago
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res.

Reply to my PM!! :O
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dude,its so long that i am here..I was hell inactive..So could'nt able to reply ur works..Now i am here..So i will read and do my comment soon..Till then i am reserving here..

Thanx for ur all PM's..Which was not answered..

Prateek
Effervescent_R thumbnail
CHAPTER 4
Welcome to the CIRCUS!!
As soon as I reached the airport ,the 1st thing I did was buy an evening newspaper and catchup whatever the news reporters were blah blahing on the TV set...then I called my contact who apparently didnt pick up!! So much for a welcome...I was on my own I concluded...and took the 1st cab I found to the crime scene!!
As soon as I reached there all that was left to see was a Neon board Welcoming us to the CIRCUS!!
coz thats what it looked liked!! All the forces..LAPD,FBI,Secret Services and what not...u name it were lined up ..and an unbelievable storm of media was there every channel u could ever imagine seemed to be outside Nicky's house...as I headed towards the yellow tape...I saw Tony "Irritating" Parker...the head of present day Federation...he specializes in being annoying...and a prick!! Great exactly what I need!! Calming myself down..and looking for a more friendly face I almost crossed the Yellow tape when ofcourse the B*****d stopped me...
."this is a crime scene..and noone other than FBI and LAPD are allowed in here" he grunted
 " If you dont remember it clearly I was an FBI agent not long ago" I quipped keeping my cool .
" precisely you WERE an Agent ,now you AREN'T ...so shooo..I am a busy man " he went on being the rude man he is...
" NOT HAPPENING...dont u worry Tony don't celebrate your victory so soon..I'll get around...in my own way" I shouted back and Left the place!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The amount of media present here was tremendous!! Getting through them and getting an exclusive was next to impossible!! but then I am Rose and I have to figure out a way..no matter what...
I started observing things around me ...any outlet...any shortcut...any place where I can escape from this ruckus...I weighed the odds and finally decided to move..this seemed to be the only way out...but for that I would have to do a lot of climbing around...and convince my cameraman for our crazy expedition...what all does our proffesion make us do!!God!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was great fun looking at the circus I had created...I could see I had become more than famous overnight!! The media was all over the place and so were the police, FBI..etc...and what was the fun part? from where I stood I could see...every bit of action...including those 2 jokers doing some acrobatics to reach the actual crime scene!! Ya You guessed it right..I m talking abt PI " WANNA-BE-IN LIMELIGHT" Dan..and Ms " KNOW-IT-ALL" Rose..while Mr. Limelight was in the middle of a heated arguments with one of those boring suit and tie...the girl was springing in action...trying to find a shortcut I assume...oh well...what what Jokers...U've got a company...I'll be there...keeping an eye on you!!
Wondering why only you out of so many clowns out here? coz u 2 are smarter than most of them or so people think and I m here to prove them wrong!!

Edited by -Serendipity- - 10 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rads
This is quiet a creation my dear. I love mysteries. Solving crimes , the adrenaline rush of chases and adventures , it all appeals to me a lot. 
Really sorry for being this late in commenting. But so far you have done very well with establishing three characters.
Good job dear.
Regards
Nidha
Edited by CavingIn - 10 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: CavingIn

Rads

This is quiet a creation my dear. I love mysteries. Solving crimes , the adrenaline rush of chases and adventures , it all appeals to me a lot.
hi-5 sista..🤗
Really sorry for being this late in commenting. But so far you have done very well with establishing three characters.
Good job dear.
Really?😲 I m so glad to hear that..coz honestly I didnt get much response but guess I'll cont it soon now!!😃
Regards
Nidha