after one week.... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
m now on CID n DEK forums...😆

not missing anamika but missing u guys a lot...!!

really missing the topics posted here... it was such an active forum...

love u guys...🤗
Originally posted by nishtha2202

Anamika will start again soon. The new version of Anamika will be launched as "SAAYA"...

oh...really? when ? any idea ? hope its the same cast ...Mudit Annie & Simran...if you get to know, do let us know...tks
Guys, I'm hearing a lot abt Anamika season 2 but didn't see any article anywhere ðŸ˜•
Also, today Simran tweeted that she hasn't got any news from the officials, so it's all a rumor ..
Originally posted by nishtha2202

Anamika will start again soon. The new version of Anamika will be launched as "SAAYA"...

If season 2 comes will Simram work there? If it comes with a new story then it's ok, but if the makers show a sequel then how will they show her alive?😕😕 If she plays the daughter's role then Shivani and Mudit will be her parents???😲😲 O MY GOD..😲

Originally posted by 867swan

If season 2 comes will Simram work there? If it comes with a new story then it's ok, but if the makers show a sequel then how will they show her alive?😕😕 If she plays the daughter's role then Shivani and Mudit will be her parents???😲😲 O MY GOD..😲

That's wat !! It will look so awkward ðŸ˜›
saaya means shade...
so anamika daughter will be saaya of her mother...

so  continuity happen with daughter only if serial is named as saaya...and it will be pretty nice title...

i go with ---

main title as saaya and sub title will be anamika ka...

sayya --anamika kaa...

i hope to get new title something like this...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by 867swan

It will be a BAD option choosing sequel ðŸ¥± . If the PH really plans coming up with another supernatural thriller 😛 first they should get universal dictionary for that and must learn what that words means in real ðŸ˜Š. Next they should plan fresh story and new cast, look for mature looking guy for male lead, search for good face for female lead and never ever hire gorgeous looking girl for the role of chudail character otherwise GET READY FOR FAN WAR ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³. Most importantly supernatural world have good souls too...try capitalizing their abilities ðŸ˜†