Posted: 10 years ago
Prithvi: only my memory has returned not my brains.toh tum humka e bataon khali dimag kya kuch mehsus karsaktah hain. you hardly can feel anything if  u have no brains.

My next ques 2 Mishrain: Since u have done a PHD on luv and giving tips 2 everyone so tell us how did mishraji fell in luv with you? did you give him tips aswell??
Originally posted by sabina123

Prithvi: only my memory has returned not my brains.toh tum humka e bataon khali dimag kya kuch mehsus karsaktah hain. you hardly can feel anything if  u have no brains.

My next ques 2 Mishrain: Since u have done a PHD on luv and giving tips 2 everyone so tell us how did mishraji fell in luv with you? did you give him tips aswell??

Mishrain:  I was selling pav bhaji by the roadside - mishraji always eats for free since he love my bhaji's decided to marry me so that I can make bhaji for him everyday.😊

my Q to hudda: why do u lug around a ganna, how do u chase thieves?😕
Originally posted by awida

IP: I was a bad man . I kidnaped her. She made me lust her . I thought it was love , but it was wrong.
Q. to Akash: You knew Meera for seven years why didn't you marry her earlier?

Akash Fall in love with Meera when he Saw Meera At His first day of college , He said this when he entered in Village after Mithvi's Marriage . so May be 4 years they were busty to complete graduation after that After That Akash have to  complete His MBA , And Meera is Modern girl so she wanted to DO job , Akash also Wanted TO be success business Man . They Loved each other  from when they were student ,so for Study and Carrier their 7 years went away
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Mishrain:  I was selling pav bhaji by the roadside - mishraji always eats for free since he love my bhaji's decided to marry me so that I can make bhaji for him everyday.😊

my Q to hudda: why do u lug around a ganna, how do u chase thieves?😕
  Hudda : I dont know babes ,  Ask That TO my writer , I am also Confuse what writer was doing with me ?
MY Q to chachiji : When IP did Marry shalu What was u Doing that Time ? If u r Shalu's Mother in Law how can be Shalu is So dangerous Bohuriya ?