Desh Ki Beti Nandini Forum - Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
hiee.

I seriously dunno where to post so I ended up here. Where is the game of the week?  the forum jus became active.. so Why not we have GOTW like they do in other forums? I'd love if some of you open a sign up sheet. that will increase forum activity as well...

thnx in advance :)
Originally posted by pink500

hi guys, just got sony and starting watch the show. would someone be kind enough to explain the main story so far and who the characters are. Thanks in advance 😊

Rajveer (RV) is a London returned royal son of Gayatri (GD), the leader of PRP party. While trying to raise his popularity  GD, her advisor Abhay start a project pandey that involves trapping a middle class girl Nandini n using her to connect to ppl. RV wants to be a musician but he decides to act acc to his mom for 3 months. n so begins the game of gamble, rajveer becomes icon of the nation. GD also plans fake engagement of RV-Nandini. GD's rival, InderRaj wants to defame her n tries to expose the truth, but fails as GD gets RV, Nandini married. RV is told by GD that Nandini married him for huge sum of money. Meanwhile Nandini has fallen in love wid him. A guilty RV tells the truth to nandini as soon as he realizes this was GD's plan. Nandini leaves crying n RV gets shot in a rally.. n rest is.. know 2 u I guess
can somebody tell me who is the person who plays GD devar,what is his name?character name?
Originally posted by -Priyam-

hiee.

I seriously dunno where to post so I ended up here. Where is the game of the week?  the forum jus became active.. so Why not we have GOTW like they do in other forums? I'd love if some of you open a sign up sheet. that will increase forum activity as well...

thnx in advance :)

i had put up sign up sheet but since forum wasnt active, there werent any signup's.. ill put up signup sheet again
Originally posted by -Preetz-

i had put up sign up sheet but since forum wasnt active, there werent any signup's.. ill put up signup sheet again

thnx. I'm afraid. Forum is still a bit inactive
hi guys! Plz help! I hvnt wtchd nandini 4 ages! 4rm the tym nandini n her neighbourz fix the road by their hse. Plz tel me watz bn hpnin aftr that. Plz plz plz
Does any one knows about the date of birth of rafi malik..??
Posted: 9 years ago
please let me know till when this serial will continue