jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I suggested many times to MYP to start the show in star utsav or other star channels, during day time, since we were not getting repeats during day time. But I don't think she took any efforts for that. Yesterday I saw Veera in Star Utsav. 
It is really surprising why she didn't try for Junoon. If it was done, many people might have started viewing this serial.

I don't see even any efforts for dubbing into south indian languages. I saw last month many serials which are started after junoon are already coming in Telugu channels.

Just curious if any of you are telugu speaking? I was thinking if this show is dubbed to Telugu, what can be the appropriate songs for the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jslakshmi

I suggested many times to MYP to start the show in star utsav or other star channels, during day time, since we were not getting repeats during day time. But I don't think she took any efforts for that. Yesterday I saw Veera in Star Utsav. 

It is really surprising why she didn't try for Junoon. If it was done, many people might have started viewing this serial.

I don't see even any efforts for dubbing into south indian languages. I saw last month many serials which are started after junoon are already coming in Telugu channels.

Just curious if any of you are telugu speaking? I was thinking if this show is dubbed to Telugu, what can be the appropriate songs for the show.

Fren this show always used 2 be at the bottom in  trp chart. So i dont think any channel would take the risk of telecasting it.And becoz of da stupid channel LO this show never gotany promos so hardly anyone knows about it.so i dont think there are any chances.
As for MYP she just gambled  with stars popularity never bothered to pay attention on the storyline so i dont think she would even try to start da show on other channel.
BTW i am not south indian but i think it would be very if junoon gets dubbed in Telegu.

really it feels pathetic that this beautiful story never got the right  teatment and the artists talents remained unnoticed.
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes it would be nice junoon is telecasted in any star channel
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good suggestions Jslakshmi. Hope PH listened to you. Maybe Junoon could see more promotion and attintion so Shalu's track need not happened. But alas.

As far as south Indian languages I don't understand them but I watched many of them dubbed in Hindi and translated into Arabic language on Zee aflam. So I became a fan of them. What I like ir about those films is that love storiez are still working in the south so I think Junoon will find many fans there.

And I know Muniatunia has a point in talking about bad TRPs of Junoon . But they were caused of bad promotions and bad PH and time slot. Many movies with gr8 consepts flopped because of same sercumstances . But after showing on tv they became classics like: Lamhe, Silsila; Agnibath(the old one) Andaz apna apna.

Junoon will be a hit if translated in Arabic . Or shown in other chanels. I am only afraid of Shalu' track and bad ending . They will spoil every thing.[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your feedbak. I agree that due to poor TRP, other channels may hesitate to show now..
I know it is not possible, but I wish ...

someone will buy this story and change it from akash death and change the ending and continue the story.. Especially I got this idea after reading Tehsina's FFs. They are possibilities how the story can turn from different points. I like city track, because of Prithvi's expressions of his realization of his love. Of course happy to see some more self confidence and jealousy of Prithvi . Akash's monologues can be edited.  IP track is good. Adi's expressions are the best. So have to edit Shalu's role to the minimal and continue IP trak. Ending should be changed and story can continue..
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with muniatunia this serial din get the treatment or recognition it deserve... I really can kill those marketing fellows who worked in this drama must be real lazy pigs or something - it always makes angry😡 that such hard working actors talents just got wasted