•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Aditya Redij is a very talented man. We saw him acting , dancing, modelling, playing criket. πŸ‘

I found this pic in his dad's fb . I like it so much. I hope we see Aditya as a rock star as soon as possible. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by awida - 10 years ago
yes i totally agree wid u.After watching junoon i have become die hard fan of Aditya and Mouni. To be honest i have hardly seen any indian tely actors can give expressions with that perfection. i knew mouni from mahadev but wen i saw da promo of junoon didnt really think her pairing with aditya would work  here. Then aditya proved me wrong in the very first episode and in da second episode i was just blown away by his intense luk to meera(mouni).His eyes spoke thousand of words. From then on i was just glued to this show till the end only for aditya and mouni.
Originally posted by sabina123

<font color="#990033">yes i totally agree wid u.After watching junoon i have become die hard fan of Aditya and Mouni. To be honest i have hardly seen any indian tely actors can give expressions with that perfection. i knew mouni from mahadev but wen i saw da promo of junoon didnt really think her pairing with aditya would work here. Then aditya proved me wrong in the very first episode and in da second episode i was just blown away by his intense luk to meera(mouni).His eyes spoke thousand of words. From then on i was just glued to this show till the end onlyfor aditya and mouni.</font>

I loved your comment Sabina.

I didn't see any of Adni's previos works. But the momment I started watching Junoon I couldn't skip any episod. Aditya and Mouni are the best. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by awida

Aditya Redij is a very talented man. We saw him acting , dancing, modelling, playing criket. πŸ‘

I found this pic in his dad's fb . I like it so much. I hope we see Aditya as a rock star as soon as possible. πŸ˜ƒ

wow my  Mr...cooolll...real rocks star...love u dear.. come back soon...😊

I agree.  Super duper pic love itπŸ‘ πŸ‘

Real Rocks star...
Originally posted by br200910

wow my  Mr...cooolll...real rocks star...love u dear.. come back soon...😊

Originally posted by sabina123

yes i totally agree wid u.After watching junoon i have become die hard fan of Aditya and Mouni. To be honest i have hardly seen any indian tely actors can give expressions with that perfection. i knew mouni from mahadev but wen i saw da promo of junoon didnt really think her pairing with aditya would work  here. Then aditya proved me wrong in the very first episode and in da second episode i was just blown away by his intense luk to meera(mouni).His eyes spoke thousand of words. From then on i was just glued to this show till the end only for aditya and mouni.

Wow! ditto! I had the same feelings.  I didn't think Mouni would pair as well with anyone else after seeing her with Mohit, but Aditya's intense expressions just blew me away too...  He is one amazing actor, I haven't seen any of his other shows, but perhaps I should now...  He does look too young in his previous show's pics, so I don't want to mess up my current view of him, that's the only drawback of seeing his old shows..