Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can Anybody tell me That Why Shalu Killed Iswar , Why She Wanted To Kill Iswar Can Anyone Tell me? I know that Shalu Hated Ishwar becoz Iswar Beat him .Thats Why she will Kill Him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ? IF Iswar Beat him She should Report To Police , or do case against him or should Ask divorce but why murdar  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ?  Its Bad to Beat any woman , but for that His Punishment Is death ? why Shalu actually wanted to Kill iswar
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats an wonderfull piece of advice dear.But da thing is that chalu is a doni. She prefers to punish her enemy herself rather than seeking helps from the cops.๐Ÿ˜†and you should tell da writers why they couldnt  come with this idea.
Originally posted by: sabina123

Thats an wonderfull piece of advice dear.But da thing is that chalu is a doni. She prefers to punish her enemy herself rather than seeking helps from the cops.๐Ÿ˜†and you should tell da writers why they couldnt  come with this idea.

Dont U think that Shalu is Wrong , do u think at the last she really changed , if She was changed How can she killed Ishwar , Shalu did murder a in front of a all  so how can every one Forgave that horrible lady ๐Ÿ˜ก specially Prithvi , who Is with always Right Side and who helped all ,
Originally posted by: Bmoni

Dont U think that Shalu is Wrong , do u think at the last she really changed , if She was changed How can she killed Ishwar , Shalu did murder a in front of a all  so how can every one Forgave that horrible lady ๐Ÿ˜ก specially Prithvi , who Is with always Right Side and who helped all ,

Not only that they did Love marriage , Iswar loved Shalu so much , , Just beat for  one Day how he became so much wrong for shalu thus she can kill him totally and why and how Mishra and Mishrain was with Shalu , how can Iswar Become so Bad in front of Mishra and Mishrain
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bmoni

Not only that they did Love marriage , Iswar loved Shalu so much , , Just beat for  one Day how he became so much wrong for shalu thus she can kill him totally and why and how Mishra and Mishrain was with Shalu , how can Iswar Become so Bad in front of Mishra and Mishrain

well, you can't assume that he only beat her once... Even once is bad enough, he took a belt on her Bristy!  No one should ever be subject to that type of brute force.  I'd hate to see an animal beat up that way, just so an owner could break it's spirit and have control..

But, I agree with you on the murdering part.  Was shocked at how everyone just went about their normal business while this woman who just took two lives right in front of their faces strutted around as if it's just another boring day in her life... 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good point Bristy.

In movies we are used to see villians murdered in the climax as a happy ending. We don't like them to be taken to police and court. Maybe for this I didn't notice that this is the right way to deal with bad ones. So I didn't ask my self why did Shalu kill IP?!

I felt bad to see Shalu doing it infront of all , and given forgivness. But IP was threatening to kill Prithvi and marry Meera forcely. So cvs found it the good ending for Junoon. ๐Ÿ˜•
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
only the cvs can answer u bristy cause at 1st shalu painted a pic of IP as a wicked person who kidnapped her & forced her to marry him.. later when meera came into the pic - shalu contradicts herself & says they were in love & married๐Ÿ˜•. It only proves 1 thing shalu is in serious need of a good psychological doctorDoctor job graphics Shalu is a nut case so not surprised she wants to kill IP.

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

well, you can't assume that he only beat her once... Even once is bad enough, he took a belt on her Bristy!  No one should ever be subject to that type of brute force.  I'd hate to see an animal beat up that way, just so an owner could break it's spirit and have control..

But, I agree with you on the murdering part.  Was shocked at how everyone just went about their normal business while this woman who just took two lives right in front of their faces strutted around as if it's just another boring day in her life... 

He was beating her belt agree thats too wrong , but Shalu Was bad lady also ,  Iswar cant control his  angry nd i want to say Shalu Deserves for That ๐Ÿ˜†,i also want to Beat her Like that , but Iswar is her husband so Iswar did that work ,but agree that Iswar was wrong for doing that , its unbearable but not so much thus shalu and Misras'  was doing react like that, i agree Iswar should Slap her but with belt .anyways it was only once time ,so i dont think that iswar was  not like that thus Shalu or Misras' can hate him like that and go against  him , Iswar was wrong ,did a biggest mistake but that was bad but not the wrost at all .I want TO say That Shalu is more cruel then Iswar , if Shalu can kill her for that kind of  short mistake ,than It is not wrong for shalu if Iswar beat him with Belt ,it is not wrong , If u Want TO say Iswar is Wrong , u must have To Say that Shalu is more wrong than Iswar , I cant Support shalu for that What she has done with him,
what Shalu did with Iswar I want to say there only shalu is wrong  ,
I could get forgive From Shalu ,anyways Finally saying Last Time
Iswar Did Mistake and Bad , but it was Not worse  and He did it only once time so i can say it was his just mistake not a biggest sin, so He was not So much bad at all .But For that what shalu did , i must shoul say that Iswar Was Innocent , he was too innocent near Shalu ,and Shalu's cruelty ,infact Shalu did torture on her husband and kill him
Originally posted by: awida

Good point Bristy.

In movies we are used to see villians murdered in the climax as a happy ending. We don't like them to be taken to police and court. Maybe for this I didn't notice that this is the right way to deal with bad ones. So I didn't ask my self why did Shalu kill IP?!

I felt bad to see Shalu doing it infront of all , and given forgivness. But IP was threatening to kill Prithvi and marry Meera forcely. So cvs found it the good ending for Junoon. ๐Ÿ˜•

CV's Are Fool .,Fool .fool
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

only the cvs can answer u bristy cause at 1st shalu painted a pic of IP as a wicked person who kidnapped her & forced her to marry him.. later when meera came into the pic - shalu contradicts herself & says they were in love & married๐Ÿ˜•. It only proves 1 thing shalu is in serious need of a good psychological doctorDoctor job graphics Shalu is a nut case so not surprised she wants to kill IP.

IP was wrong Forcing Meera and Threatening Prithvi , But Killed By Shalu , Why ?IF IP was Killed by MIthvi i would say that they can do , But How can shalu do that why she killed him like so cruel