Thendral WU: Thursday, 26th Sept. 2013

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thendral WU: Thursday, 26th Sept. 2013

TA says she will complete her studies & it's his responsibility. He tells Deepa not to worry & he'll make sure both of them continue their studies. TA leaves & Deepa asks her to call her when TA gets back. She leaves. 

TA goes to his colleague & informs him about college closing due to mismanagement. He asks him to make arrangements for Thuls to attend another college. Colleague repeats what he said earlier & that he's speaking from experience. TA says he knows about this wife & it's wrong to generalize. TA continues that both he & Thuls sacrificed a lot of things & she will be loving till she dies. TA asks what if he's not able to look after her then this education will help her. Colleague asks him to give him time & TA leaves.

Sakshi leaves the car & Prabha waits outside. He sees Deepa & wants to make her cry... she morachufies him. He calls her "Aei" & remembers her damaging his car. Sakshi comes out & Deepa leaves saying ivankku vekkame kidaiyaathu. Sakshi says it's the first time she's seeing a husband site adichufying his wife. Both get in the car & Prabha says he didn't even want to see her. Sakshi tells him there's nothing wrong with seeing her & he can do whatever he wants. Sakshi says she cannot decide what he does & she shouldn't... she expects the same from him. We should trust each other & shouldn't listen to what others say about her. Prabha agrees & praises her maturity. Prabha gets a call & it's Sakshi's boyfriend. He says he's Sakshi's friend's friend & Prabha asks him to come tomorrow. He hands the phone to Sakshi & Sham says he wants to meet her immediately. Sakshi malupufies & Sham cuts the call. 

Thodarum

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serials2010 thumbnail
Its sad to see the state of Thendral today - the story is going aimlessly, the team of Thendral has no idea on how to take the story forward.  I am a bit sick of the Prabha story line - why keep emphasising what a loser he is - everyone seems to know it except him!  
TA I really hope that they do not spoil his character - once upon a time we were all envious that Thuls got a hubby like TA now I don't like the way the character is headed...

The writers need to put some zing back to the story - I quit watching this serial a while back just reading your updates and have to salute all updaters for this dreary job!!

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Still TA is being misguied by some loosers.. after going thro a lot in his life..and yet he is at the start point of belving every one...
after blving c, his mom, suchi still he is not listening to Thuls.. arey v can understand a common Male ego..but tat doesn't mean u'll b blind and deaf to wat u see and wat u hear from ur wife...

hope Dir stops this crap track and give better tracks..for which v loved Thendral...

Praba is somewhere scared of Deepa...and yet he is not actually fully into his wedding with Sakshi also i think
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sri. 

A much much better Ta we see today with good dialogues and encouragement to Deepa and Thulasi, nice to see. 

His friend needs a dose of reality here, seems to be hating on the whole world because someone made a mistake. 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sri for the update...gw has left behind her agents to brainwash..but this approach shud continue...good part there...and of course nice to see prabha actually now a little scared abt deepa...