Thank Goodness Vitthal is out of jail!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm so relieved Vitthal is out of jail but Sahil has basically bought Kamla as Neetu's slave for life in exchange for Vitthal's freedom, even though Vitthal never did anything wrong and Singhania dies of a heart attack.  ðŸ˜² What do you all think about this? Now Kamla Thai will be tied to Kapoor household forever. She already has a bond with Paakhi, what do you think will happen after the leap when the girls are older? Edited by Naivedya - 10 years ago
both will probably fall for the same guy, as that what usually happens in these serials.
Originally posted by Meredith

both will probably fall for the same guy, as that what usually happens in these serials.

agreed then there will be jelousy and fight about who is rich and who is poor and the rich has all rights to get everything they want
Originally posted by Naivedya

I'm so relieved Vitthal is out of jail but Sahil has basically bought Kamla as Neetu's slave for life in exchange for Vitthal's freedom, even though Vitthal never did anything wrong and Singhania dies of a heart attack. 😲What do you all think about this? Now Kamla Thai will be tied to Kapoor household forever. She already has a bond with Paakhi, what do you think will happen after the leap when the girls are older?

I am happy he is out and an innocent man was not made the scapegoat in a rich man's game
Kamala is a honest kind woman who belived in god and doing the right thing, because of this her family's dreams will come through.
Originally posted by sb1410

agreed then there will be jelousy and fight about who is rich and who is poor and the rich has all rights to get everything they want

U forgot sacrifice 😆

On a serious note wish it doesn't turn out like utran 🥱